Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Satanism Discovered In Vatican - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanism Discovered In Vatican (943 Views)

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Christianity Vs. Satanism / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanism Discovered In Vatican by Ganjaseed: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2008
HM, This is what I came across, gently brows through the links bellow and make your comments.

1. http://www.fatima.org/news/newsviews/milsatanism.asp

2. http://www.remnantofgod.org/nl000207.htm

Could this be true? if it is true do we now agree that the Catholics are the anti Christ?
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by noetic(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2008
Ganjaseed:

Could this be true? if it is true do we now agree that the Catholics are the anti Christ?

your thinking faculty is beclouded by ulterior motives.

good, u have provided us with two articles with links, now debate them n stop sounding like a
i change my mind
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by Ganjaseed: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2008
@noetic

What is your view? that was the question. Not to rain abuse. How old are you anyway? you sound too foolish.
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by mrpataki(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2008
Ganjaseed:

@noetic

What is your view? that was the question. Not to rain abuse. How old are you anyway? you sound too foolish.

When you extol anything above God in worship even in your heart it is satanism. So rather seeking for errors with the Vatican, have you found out whether you have any form of satanism in you? The vatican is not source of ones salvation. Every man should work out his own salvation with fear and trembling.

BTW: Healthy discussions do not start with raining insults on those who contribute to your topic. More importantly, I do not see any form of abuse from the first respondent to your topic, rather he sought for your own opinion to the topic you raised. So why say he ''sounds too foolish''?
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by Ganjaseed: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2008
@mrpataki

are you sure you understand what he said very well?

"your thinking faculty is beclouded by ulterior motives"

I will only spare you because i know you.
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by mrpataki(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2008
Ganjaseed:

@mrpataki

are you sure you understand what he said very well?

"your thinking faculty is beclouded by ulterior motives"

I will only spare you because i know you.

Oh I see. You guys have issues with eachother. Well I guess you can both work it out. cheesy

If you know me, good for you. And please spare me oh. cheesy
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by noetic(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
Ganjaseed:

@noetic

no be fight now, abi
u sounded biased from the topic, u then gave the topic without an opinion yet with provocative undertone.

I only wanted to be sure of your mental alertness, it has nothing to do with my age.
you sounded like a jejune-oriented extremist, take am easy grin

mrpataki:

Oh I see. You guys have issues with eachother. Well I guess you can both work it out. cheesy

If you know me, good for you. And please spare me oh. cheesy

i no know the guy oooooooooo
I think its a case mistaken identity on his part.
cheers kiss
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by Ganjaseed: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2008
I did not mean i know[b] NEOTIC[/b], but i mean i know you mrpataki because we lived in thesame DEVENTER, Holland.
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by noetic(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ganjassed

but u still havent told us your view?
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by Ganjaseed: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2008
What do you want to hear my good friend?
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by noetic(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2008
your opinion of the articles in the link you provided

is that too much to ask?
abi?
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by Ganjaseed: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2008
The article says that more than a thousand Catholic priest died of AIDS every year. These priests are suppose to be celibacy priest from the Roman Catholics cult. How come they died of AIDS that can only be contracted by sex? Who are they deceiving with their form of Godliness? leading more than million people to the pit of hell?
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by noetic(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2008
Ganjaseed:

The article says that more than a thousand Catholic priest died of AIDS every year.
this is not news, people die of aids every day including muslims.

Ganjaseed:

These priests are suppose to be celibacy priest from the Roman Catholics cult.
the articles didnt say the catholics are a cult group, except u have another evidence u re not telling us.

Ganjaseed:

How come they died of AIDS that can only be contracted by sex?
no my dear friend,aids is also contractable through other means. u can search for that on google.

Ganjaseed:

Who are they deceiving with their form of Godliness?

at least not u. they dont even notice or know u. they are doing it to God and to Him alone.

Ganjaseed:

leading more than million people to the pit of hell?
this u cant prove.
abi u don die b4, went to hell and saw catholics there?

if u answer yes, then I believe.
but if u answer no, , , , , , , , , ,
I wont b suprised
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by Bobbyaf(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ Gangaseed

I wouldn't say the Catholics are the anti-Christ. You have to make a distinction between church members and their leaders. There are a lot of Catholics who love God and are sincere in their worship. These are the ones that Christ is calling to come out of a system that is opposed to what Christ stands for.

So in essence its the system that is anti-Christ. The books of Daniel and Revelation have associated certain characteristics that have been, and are being fulfilled in the teachings of the Roman Catholic church.

Even one of their own priests named Martin Luther eventually concluded that his own organization was anti-Christ. Recall that he was one of its chief reformers.
Re: Satanism Discovered In Vatican by Horus(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2008
If you’re standing next to some person and he says, “I worship the Almighty God, A'llah God, God A'llah,” fine. Then he says he’s a satanic worshipper. What do you mean? Well, God is Satan to them. They call him Baphomet the “satanic Goat of Mendez who is the God of lust;” Albert Pike, the Grand Commander, sovereign pontiff of universal freemasonry teaches that Satan is the God of Masonry: “. Yes, Lucifer is God  .” If you don’t believe that God is Satan then this would not apply to you. The Pope teaches that Lucifer is God. The word Lucifer comes from the Latin word Lutfare which means[b] “light-bringer, light-bearer.” [/b]The Catholics practice these light bearers, which means that[b] they worship Lucifer in their churches[/b].
So stop thinking that because people use God, A'llah, et cetera, that it’s the same one you are referring to. Anyone can grab the name God and use it.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Felicitations / Atm And Credit Card For Offerings. / Does God Have Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.