Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” (28314 Views)

Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by dammy13(m): 3:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson husband last week opened up on the condition of his wife, weeks after her mother passed away.

Prince Odi Okojiie told fans on Instagram on Friday that the actress is yet to fully recover from the loss of her dear mother, Madam Elizabeth Okojie.

He revealed this in response to fans question on MJ’s sudden weight loss.

“Wify isn’t herself yet, she’s still trying to heal after moms death. She asked to see @h.o.p.e.fashion today since its her birthday so i had to support her. I want my playful bestfriend/Wify back ooo. “

http://kikiotolu.com/mercy-johnson-yet-to-recover-from-mothers-death-i-want-my-playful-wife-back-prince-odi-okojie/

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by Bluezy13(m): 4:06am On Jul 17, 2018
And this had to come public...

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by Augustinaz(m): 4:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by phemmyfour: 4:43am On Jul 17, 2018
So we should fry carrot..attention seeker

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47am On Jul 17, 2018
May God console you Mercy.
It's not easy to lose a mother.
Mothers are GOLD.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by babeosisi: 5:01am On Jul 17, 2018
dammy13:
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson husband last week opened up on the condition of his wife, weeks after her mother passed away.

Prince Odi Okojiie told fans on Instagram on Friday that the actress is yet to fully recover from the loss of her dear mother, Madam Elizabeth Okojie.

He revealed this in response to fans question on MJ’s sudden weight loss.

http://kikiotolu.com/mercy-johnson-yet-to-recover-from-mothers-death-i-want-my-playful-wife-back-prince-odi-okojie/

In your hurry to churn out your lies you made a fundamental mistake.
Mercy Johnson is married to Mr.Okojie and her mother is madam Elizabeth Okojie?
Na wa

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by Randy100: 5:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Which one is Elizabeth okojie?

24 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by Chubhie: 5:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Perhaps, she just realised how fleeting this reality is. All the dramas,pretence,fame and money while the grave and maggots salivate to feast on that body you spent good money?

Is it worth it? I mean the default birth,school, career, marriage,kids and then death? Is this truly why we all came here?

I'm interested in what Mercy turns out after this her processes of grieving, contemplation and reflection.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by sparog(m): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2018
But she has recovered enough to bag an endorsement abi

grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by Auxtin85(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2018
babeosisi:

Na wa

Hmm I tire oo, I was gonna ask if she is married to her relative. Bloggers and lies na 5&6.

Linda should go answer to the panel set up to ascertain the authenticity of the post she made about a lecturer few months ago oo

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by emmabest2000(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2018
babeosisi:

Na wa

Chilled down typos are allowed

Meanwhile she should move along with it

RIP MAMA MERCY!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 17, 2018
phemmyfour:

Yes please don't forget to shred cabbage preferably the purple one abi na red.. Then sprinkle some nice spices grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by chinnystore: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2018
It is well
Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by hmuhammad(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2018
StreetStyle:
You guys should follow @street_style9ja on instagram.
Support your girl
what will you offer me if I follow you to your room?
Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by neweraomo: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Na craze she dey craze ,make she follow her mama now ,e never do her all these while huh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by englishmart(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2018
who is her playful wife?
Is her mother her wife?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by Btruth: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2018
God will heal her wounds. But she should know that all our parents will passed on some day, and that's why everyone should be closer to God.
......imagine, 4 small kids lost their father last week at the age of 42 to a sickness of just few weeks. How do you compare their sadness?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by One4me: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Bluezy13:

Did you not read that IT WAS A RESPONSE to a Fan's Question?

or is Mercy Johnson not PUBLIC FIGURE?

All you these over-sabi people sef. angry angry angry

I wish her quick emotional recovery.
@Prince Okojie, dont worry, just support her as best as you could, she would get over it with time.
Patience and more love is what she needs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by akimoriyomi(m): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2018
phemmyfour:
mention something else cos carrot can be fried...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by One4me: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2018
babeosisi:

Na wa

Bad-Belle people don land again!

Who in their right senses does not know that was a simple 'typo'?

And where is the LIE in the post?
That his inlaw (Mercy's mother) died or that it affected his wife emotionally or that he wants his playful wife back?

Tell us, awon alayo'nuso!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by skillzbae(f): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2018
It's not easy to lose someone especially when you are so close.... I lost my mom Oct 1999, attempted suicide cos of her death 3 times, dropped out of school, took alot of my family cos their lives was also put on hold, (watching me to avoid a successful suicide and convincing me go go back to school) 19years later, a graduate, a mother, a wife and I have still not gotten over her death.

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by emmie14: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
Idleness. Idle Nigerian yoots since Buhari admin .
Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by emmie14: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69448930:
May God console you Mercy
Amen...others are typing trash
Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2018
emmie14:

Amen...others are typing trash
A big Amen my guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by neolboy(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2018
So make i come your house to console her bahhh
Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by emmie14: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2018
One4me:

Bad-Belle people don land again!

Who in their right senses does not know that was a simple 'typo'?

And where is the LIE in the post?
That his inlaw (Mercy's mother) died or that it affected his wife emotionally or that he wants his playful wife back?

Tell us, awon alayo'nuso!
This one no be simple typography. Na original blonder.
Surname de match for marriage ooo but not for Merci case
Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by Ibukunmer: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2018
I am not sure why he felt the need to share such a private matter. Does he want a pat on the back or what?
Re: Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” by cooldipo(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Eeeeeya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Rocks Sheer Bustier And Black Leather Skirt / Flavour And His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophie Okoli Step Out Together / Charles Okocha Is Winner Of VSKIT Voice To Fame 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.