Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) (28406 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by axcerin: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Mavin records act, Dija held her Save Me concert yesterday in Gidi and was supported by her fans and labelmate u turned up enough masse for her, tho they had to seat on the floor while Dija performed barefooted.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/guest-made-seat-floor-dijas-concert-photos

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by axcerin: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2018

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by SIMPLYkush: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2018
I wonder how don jazzy will feel after he keeps fvcking this lady despite her being married.... it shall never be well with him

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I wonder how don jazzy will feel after he keeps fvcking this lady despite her being married.... it shall never be well with him
Shebi na on top your bed he dey Bleep am,

Imagine someone cursing you for something he assume you are doing.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by OKorowanta: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Nairaland banning machine don spoil.
Tell me how much it will take to repair it,I'll borrow you guys..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by MJBOLT: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2018
you again

SIMPLYkush:

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Our mumu don do
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Is this a concert or church seminar?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
good
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
undecided undecided undecided
Ahn ahn??......u again??.......so neva still get sense??

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by mistercardinal(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
My crush tha year
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by blindjustice13(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
people like you bring the reputation of this forum to nothing, you should be banned for 35 years atleast that should give you enough time to get sense where ever or however you can get it.

23 Likes

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Do you mean 35 decades?

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by sexysoju: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Which kind concert be this one na
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by Glorylynn: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

I wonder why everybody is replying you,can’t they all see your name undecided

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
u
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Abokis av no problem with sitting on the floor I'm sure they enjoy it

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
In The North Even Wealthy Men sit on the floor. It's quite Normal over here!

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by sulimehero388: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
wow such a turn up
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by joshjc(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
what kind of aboki concert is this
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
EXLOVER:
Is this a concert or church seminar?

exactly what i was about to ask
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by Newznow: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by Meskaofficial1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
is she still relevant in the industry?? heart touching though
Re: Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) by Vinstel: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nice one, God bless You Dija

Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To / Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager / Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63