Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? (12800 Views)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Yahoo-Yahoo / Olosho Matter,Parents..what Precautionary Steps Are You Taking? / Most Common Words Used In 2020 So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by todaynewsreview: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Guess the topic is self explanatory.

To kick start this, I have to share some of the most common words anytime I'm with my kids.

Leave there.
Come here.
Stop it
Stop that
Don't touch it
Don't go there
It's okay
Take

What are some of yours?

14 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by ifyalways(f): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Nodu ani (sit down)

17 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by todaynewsreview: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2018
ifyalways:
Nodu ani (sit down)
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by cynhamscakes(f): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Stop that
Sit down
Joanna!!
Mitchell!!
Stop that
What is in your mouth?
Why are you so quiet?
Leave the bathroom
Come inside the house
Leave it
Drop it

Etc
Etc

But i'm loving it grin grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by todaynewsreview: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin grin
cynhamscakes:
Stop that
Sit down
Joanna!!
Mitchell!!
Stop that
What is in your mouth?
Why are you so quiet?
Leave the bathroom
Come inside the house
Leave it
Drop it

Etc
Etc

But i'm loving it grin grin grin
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by SAMBARRY: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jekorie pe wink

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by ahnie: 1:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Sit down
Oh God
Leave there nau
You're trying me abi?
Leave my vexing alone.
I'm thinking
Please leave me to think in peace
I know my rights
Stop harassing me
Mummy you're shouting
I'll spank you o
Keep it
Keep quiet
Listen to me
Are you hearing me?
Daddy oyoyo
Mummy oyoyo
Mama zino oyoyo
I'm flourishing.
I'm not your friend again.
If you nor get money,hide your face grin grin

All these from my three years old daughter grin

32 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by todaynewsreview: 1:34am On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin
ahnie:
Sit down
Oh God
Leave there nau
You're trying me abi?
Leave my vexing alone.
I'll spank you o
Keep it
Keep quiet
Listen to me
Are you hearing me?
Daddy oyoyo
Mummy oyoyo
I'm not your friend again.

All these from my three years old daughter grin

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by FloraEC(f): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Leave that place
Eat your food
Oh! God
What's it
Sorry you hear
Come out
Climb down from there
Keep it
E.t.c

14 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Sirpaul(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Ma gbon ron

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by JON01: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by adisabarber(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Don't jump on me because they have turned me into a trampoline

9 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by seyiojomu(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2018
JoJo...it will burn you

25 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Oyindidi(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Take
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Abbeyme: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Do your homework. shocked

GO and wee wee. cry

and if I want to wicked them..

Gimme that remote. grin

15 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Come and eat barbecue with fries or salad!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by qanda: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Ok
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by buzorcharles(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Leave me alone

1 Like

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by lilmax(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2018
if i slap you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by MorataFC: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Kai,

Meaning;stop it or..... grin

9 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Damful(f): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Leave there
Come here
Stop DAT
Wat are u doing
Give me my cane
I won't give u DAT thing
I will nt play with u again

6 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Celestyn8213: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Who carry meat
See your head
Who piss for bed

7 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by jimmyolasun: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
leave that thing( ps3 game controller) go and play with your mother breast... cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Authoreety: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
God bless u.. u ar blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by tofolo(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Daddy loves you.

5 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by sexymoma(f): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
i will beat you now angry

5 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
leave me alone, I'm not your daddy

2 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by MorataFC: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
lilmax:
if i slap you
grin
A caring father won't say that grin

1 Like

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
Don't go near that swimming pool like D'banj son...

1 Like

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Proffdada: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Shokolokobangoshe grin
But if you go AJ you'll get a wider vocabulary

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! / It's My Son's Birthday Today 19th JUL 2016..Happy Birthday Son / bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.