Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? (12830 Views)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Yahoo-Yahoo / Olosho Matter,Parents..what Precautionary Steps Are You Taking? / Most Common Words Used In 2020 So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
stop opening teeth for me, I am a flirt cheesy
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by magboro123: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Stop shouting
Eat your food
Close the door
I will leave you (when going to school,church or party)
Beautiful
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by harriet412(f): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Horlarwahleh:
Don't go near that swimming pool like D'banj son...

u just had to be stupid undecided
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by proudevil: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69486793:
Come and eat barbecue with fries or salad!
where?

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
cromele:

You have said nothing meaningful. Maybe till you get your own kids before you will appreciate these statements.
Thanks.
I am a parent. This is a forum. You can continue with your unconscious parenting and keep using monosyllables as the most common words to speak with ur kids. As you were.
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by todaynewsreview: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
janellemonae:

I am a parent. This is a forum. You can continue with your unconscious parenting and keep using monosyllables as the most common words to speak with ur kids. As you were.
I don't think you get the whole gist here. Raising children entails much more than meets the eyes. Those who used those words doesn't mean they're using a poor method. Parenting is in stages. From 0 - 2 or 3years, some the words kids understand is mainly instructional base. There are parents who used those your methods and still end up raising wayward children.

4 Likes

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Gaspardd(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
KAIIIIIII......to a 1.5yrs old twins, both girls.

1 Like

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Diamond23(f): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
@ d bolded, dat must be d names of ur kids?. Luvly names,maybe will v to borrow it for future usage grin.
cynhamscakes:
Stop that
Sit down
[/b]Joanna!![b]
[/b]Mitchell!![b]
Stop that
What is in your mouth?
Why are you so quiet?
Leave the bathroom
Come inside the house
Leave it
Drop it

Etc
Etc

But i'm loving it grin grin grin
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
IF I SLAP YOUR EAR BURST EHN...

YOU DONT HAVE SENSE, ABII? grin grin

Even at that... i believe am still the most caring and nicest to young children... ask my kid bro. cheesy

i Teach you based on my past experience... and guide you so you dont make mistakes i made in the past.

1 Like

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Damseldammie(f): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Come on! Don't be naughy...
Why are you like this?
I will scold you, if care is not taken
Be good... Winks winks
Aunty loves you dearly
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by McCobble(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mentcee:

Exactly!

Parenting!
hmmmm my brother, is not easy oh!
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Horlarwahleh:
Don't go near that swimming pool like D'banj son...

Very insensitive.

1 Like

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
doctorkush:
stop opening teeth for me, I am a flirt cheesy

No one wants to know if you're one, Flirty ass!
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by OLAMIND1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Get down my friend!grin tongue
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

No one wants to know if you're one, Flirty ass!
now you are been rude to someone's daddy... well I like my girls rude cheesy

your skin tone tickles me, can we chat off Nairaland?
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by merits(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
todaynewsreview:
Guess the topic is self explanatory.

To kick start this, I have to share some of the most common words anytime I'm with my kids.

Leave there.
Come here.
Stop it
Stop that
Don't touch it
Don't go there
It's okay
Take

What are some of yours?

. quiet let me hear word
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by cynhamscakes(f): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Diamond23:
@ d bolded, dat must be d names of ur kids?. Luvly names,maybe will v to borrow it for future usage grin.
Yeah, thanks.
They are actually 3. Jason is the last name.
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Elviswifey1(f): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kneel down n hands up.don't look at me close ur eyes.
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Diamond23(f): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Yeah, thanks.
They are actually 3. Jason is the last name.
Wow!!!, after three nd u r cute like dz? Someone z inspired ##bodygoal tongue##

1 Like

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by Vmaqween(f): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lolx, This is so funny
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by guess1109(f): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
hello sunshine
high five
chop knuckles
stop that
iffa hear
where are you
what are you doing
stop fighting
see my fine boys
no rough play
where's my cane
I love you
God bless you
sorry darling
that's my boy
I'm know I'm talking to someone
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by goat22: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
you fool I will waste your life now wretched idiot If I use this knife butcher you see your head like like iron bucket who born you sef? monkey
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by nnewa: 2:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Oya ösisö (quickly)
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:12am On Jul 19, 2018
I love you.
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by chii8(f): 4:40am On Jul 19, 2018
A lot of people have listed the words I use for my kids expect.....

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!,I use this word up twenty times in my house, very soon,I have a court room in my house where cases will be settled.Dont know why boys are always flexing muscle all the time,too much arguing, complaining....

In fact, they help me entertain my visitors,no dull moment

1 Like

Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by harbarzzy(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2018
adisabarber:
Don't jump on me because they have turned me into a trampoline
climb me every minute like am a ladder..�
Re: As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? by AMumAndMore(f): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Did you know there is a special way to raise a girl child in this 21st century and do it right.

Find out how: https://amumandmore.com/grooming-girls-for-the-21st-century/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's My Son's Birthday Today 19th JUL 2016..Happy Birthday Son / Any Special Needs School In Nigeria / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.