Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram (40257 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin And Her Husband, Lateef Lawal Welcome First Child (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Ledford: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
this is serios!
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
afonja old mad woman
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by HoodBillionaire: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yoruba english dey tire person
she cant diff btwn roll and role
wtf
long ass epistle
filled with shiiiit

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Kendumazy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by michealade(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dem just dey speak wrong English..Kilode
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by sammirano: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Liz killed it.lol. thisismemindingmybusuness.com
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by RedAlert08(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=69459868][/quote]
E pain am grin grin
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by RedAlert08(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
E pain am grin
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by RedAlert08(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin e pain am
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by alowonle02(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
I think u people should lead by example instead of keeping embarrassing and molesting one and.another in the public and @ the event centre.
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by ALAYORMII: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Sorry, did she just type "its not about PROUDNESS" even in capital letters?! shocked

When I see that one, I catch shame sey we go the same Uni

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Temptee101(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
I swear, i don't know these two, are they lesbians?

Why are they in the news and on nairaland front page?

And by chance they are important to nairaland mods and the owner, how are their way of lives important to the members of this forum?

Just like any other forum, the security and feelings of their members should be of utmost important to the owners and nairaland shouldn't be any different
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
ALAYORMII:

When I see that one, I catch shame sey we go the same Uni
grin grin
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Akabuking: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Old mummies. weting be time please.

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Women hating women, I wonder why they need to always have issues with each other.
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by anizy(f): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Two idiots

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
RedAlert08:

E pain am grin grin
lol tongue
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Ihateyoumod: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Sorry, did she just type "its not about PROUDNESS" even in capital letters?! shocked

Yeah she did what's wrong with it??.....
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Ihateyoumod: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
goldbim:
I'm sorry to say this,she has lost her relevance..always in the news for the wrong reasons.it's not about proudness indeed lipsrsealed

What's wrong with her using proudness in tht sentence
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Lordoffreemen: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
RedAlert08:
Yorubas are generally trouble-mongers. Something that can be settled easily would always be blown out of proportion. Crazy people
Well you just showed us how insensitive and foolish your parents are, cos if your mum actually did that abortion, you won't be here disgracing your your entire tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by winsh: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Afonja witches are at it again
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by bummygee: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Both of dem shld let go dere ego joor.
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Assassin101: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
wats wrong with all these 0ld yoloba h0es
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Dreydoe(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Well for me.

Both of them don't have sense..

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Errr...maybe cos there is no such word in existence undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Yankee101: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
When Oshodi na your middle name...wetin you expect... And Liz....

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Ihateyoumod: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Errr...maybe cos there is no such word in existence undecided

There actually is and of can be substituted for pride..check it out
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

There actually is and of can be substituted for pride..check it out
Unbelievable! I saw it. smiley
Although it was inferred to as "old english" - whatever that means.
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by MakeNigeriaGrea: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
omocalabar:
It's just so impossible... U can't buy class
Liz Anjorin is so rude.
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Dammylois(f): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mtcheewww .. Someone teach me how to hiss abeg
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by BIXYBABE: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Elders in d house Oro yi dowo yin....EMA je kobaje

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid / Maureen Cyril And GoodGirl Company Take Love To Lagos Street On Valentine's Day / Olu Jacobs Shows Swag At 76 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.