Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram (40256 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin And Her Husband, Lateef Lawal Welcome First Child (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
This Liz na wa o replying to every post.... undecided undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Ihateyoumod: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Unbelievable! I saw it. smiley
Although it was inferred to as "old english" - whatever that means.

U see, gifty used it in big brother and Nigerians went crazy on her...I just laughed at how ignorant we can be sometimes even the supposed enlightened ones
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lizzy and long sentences are like bread and butter
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by FruitCakes(f): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
RedAlert08:
Yorubas are generally trouble-mongers. Something that can be settled easily would always be blown out of proportion. Crazy people
wow i'm not like that smiley
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Soleye24(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Maturity is when u move away from those that are trying to pull u down.
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Michaelking1302(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
One of the reasons why I don't watch their movies cos las las these chickens will get on set and act movies to teach people how to be calm and not violent meanwhile their lives doesn't portray such. Mofos
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by duduade: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
goldbim:
I'm sorry to say this,she has lost her relevance..always in the news for the wrong reasons.it's not about proudness indeed lipsrsealed

Very stuppidddd girl... Just blabs anyhow..

No wonder her colleagues don't invite her to their movies...

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by duduade: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
azraeljaheel:
This Liz na wa o replying to every post.... undecided undecided

She's jobless like that na... When last was she invited to a location?? She's stuck to acting her movies on Instagram
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by DaRuud(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
all this yoruba ashewo girls wey don bleach tire

Issafela:
Actress Liz Anjorin has again taken to social media to slam actress Ronke Oshodi-Oke for poking fun at her at a party they both attended.Few weeks ago, Ronke took to social media to caution her colleagues for the display of their worldly possessions on social media.

Though Ronke didn't mention names, Liz Anjorin felt the video was also directed at her amd replied, describing Ronke as 'evil, wicked and an old jobless begger'.Now things eventually cooled off on social media after the outburst, but it has now kickstarted after they attended the same party over the weekend.

According to Liz's rant, Ronke while handling the mic made mention of the fact she was called a beggar, and this made her uncomfortable as she felt harrassed. Ronke on the other hand put out a long video saying her and Liz are not mates and she will continue to ask for money at event because she's doing her job as an MC.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlTRzAbAa5W/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlTqnBkg5U2/

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/yoruba-actresses-liz-anjorin-and-ronke-oshodi-oke-blasts-each-other-on-ig-video/

L
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by RedAlert08(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
FruitCakes:

wow i'm not like that smiley
Sorry. I went a bit too far. Shouldn't have prejudized
Re: Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram by Ikukuudo: 3:03am On May 03, 2021
Congratulations to the new family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid / Maureen Cyril And GoodGirl Company Take Love To Lagos Street On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.