Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Don't Be Excuse Manufacturer Of The Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Be Excuse Manufacturer Of The Year (257 Views)

Warning:opera News Hub Is Scam.....don't Be A Creator / What Excuse Should I Give To My Boss? / What Is The Worst Miss Work Excuse You Have Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Excuse Manufacturer Of The Year by RichEstate(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2018
..OK! OK!! TRIP CANCELLED!!!
Like a chicken tied for several days and later freed, their slavery mindset never changed...the blame game never changed. They had excellent leadership in Moses...they also had supernatural power backing them; God Himself or 'expo' as JAMB special centre students would see it because they needn't think about anything. He was their master planner and Moses was available to guide their movement, yet obeying instructions was too much of a work for them. The Israelites were chronic complainants like many people, not knowing that their destiny had been handed over to them.

Moses, why, why, why? 'You should have left us in that comfortable land. Just like we normally say in Nigeria that yesteryears of our national existence were better than now. That is simply called a 'mental blockage'. Those reasonings will never spring out action to make change...to move forward...if at all we move, forty days could become forty years.

Imagine your dad telling you to get prepared for tomorrow because there's cash of one million naira waiting for you at Oshodi and you started complaining;
'Oh my! Why didn't you inform me earlier than this?'
'I mean, I've got no shoes!'
'I need better clothing for the trip, it's too late to go get one'.
'weather forecast states it would rain and trekking that distance would be unimaginable' bla...bla...bla.
Your father who at that juncture might have become impatient and would likely say angrily, 'Ok! Ok! My son, trip cancelled! Anyway, a singer sang, 'Thank God say man no be God o' but the whining, bitter and serial complaints could well explain why forty days turned to forty years for the Israelites and God needn't necessarily had anything to do with the elongation of days...their mental blockage changed their timing.

To be honest, some people deserve accolades or world cup trophy for being 'EXCUSE MANUFACTURERS OF THE YEAR'. Achieving results 'On time' become taboo for them. I deliberately inserted the phrase 'on time' to support the fact that a stammerer would at the end of the day pronounce the word, *perpendicular* if timing is not involved. Unfortunately, time is yardstick and things achieved in its time is always considered to be beautiful.
your complaints about everything: the time, the government, tax, economy, your spouse, etc. *Mental blockage is a big disease...get rid of it,* *but* *on* *time* .
To your success.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Nocturnus Security Limited Recruitment 2018 / 5 Tips To Make Money As A Blogger / Accountability Lab Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Is Out | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.