Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

I’m Going To Die, God Help Me - Mom Says Before Dieing Of Cocaine Overdose - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Going To Die, God Help Me - Mom Says Before Dieing Of Cocaine Overdose (619 Views)

Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / ₦25Billion Worth Of Cocaine Smuggled On A Private Plane From Colombia To Uk(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Going To Die, God Help Me - Mom Says Before Dieing Of Cocaine Overdose by weIMPORT: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2018
A mother who is believed to have been smuggling drugs to fund plastic surgery has died from cocaine overdose after one of the capsules burst inside her.

According to UK Metro, moments before she died, Dayse Ricarte, 28, spoke in distress to a friend on camera. She is believed to have swallowed 71 grams of cocaine inside capsules and smuggled them from Brazil to Europe.

However, one of them is believed to have ruptured causing the overdose at Sao Pedro Hotel in Lisbon, Portugal.

She told her friend in the distressing video:

‘I think I’m going to die, my friend. Oh Lord, help me. My friend talk to my mum and tell her I love her and my dad. I’m not going to make it. God help me.’

Ricarte, a mother to an 11-year-old boy, sent a picture of the hotel’s business card so that she could get help but moments later she was found dead in the hotel room.

The friend who spoke to her revealed that she had also spoken to her boyfriend in Brazil. She said she ‘talked to Deyse for about two hours until she gave her last breath and fell back to the effect of cocaine overdose in her system.’

Hotel staff told Record TV that hotel security found her body after she failed to answer the phone in her room.

The family friend said Ricarte had a dream of getting plastic surgery and may have agreed to smuggle the drugs to Europe to fund her plans.

https://lailasnews.com/im-going-to-die-god-help-me-mom-says-before-dieing-of-cocaine-overdose/

lalasticlala

Re: I’m Going To Die, God Help Me - Mom Says Before Dieing Of Cocaine Overdose by Bimmiie(f): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2018
It is well

(1) (Reply)

SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them / Missing Girl Elo Ogidi Who Disappeared In Church Has Been Found! / Missing Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.