Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Positive Confessions When Attending Business Meeting/interview - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Positive Confessions When Attending Business Meeting/interview (201 Views)

Power Of Words/affirmation/positive Confessions / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / China Bans Children From Attending Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positive Confessions When Attending Business Meeting/interview by fitted60(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2018
A positive confession of a man matters a lot when stepping out, especially attending a business meeting or an interview

[center]Postive Confessions[/center]

Prov. 24:3-6, Act 2:4, Exo 11:3

Oh Lord my God, As I go out today, everything you have created will cooperate with me.

There shall not be any man who will be able to stand before me all the days of my life.

I shall not be afraid of anybody’s face for the Lord is in me.

I receive boldness and power and not fear for the Lord has touched my mouth and put words in my mouth to set me over all obstacles and make me an overcomer.

I claim wisdom knowledge and understanding and so I shall be wiser than my colleagues.

The Lord shall fill my mouth as soon as I open it.

Words that come out shall be of wisdom and knowledge which will attract favour from everybody.

By the order of Moses, Joseph, Daniel and Jesus, I claim divine favour in the sight of all people.

All my proposals and desires of my heart shall be met.

Today’s meeting shall be profitable to me and I shall prosper by it in the mighty name of Jesus

Source:[url"https://prayerland.org.ng/2018/07/17/positive-confessions-when-attending-business-meeting-interview/"] PrayerLand[/url]

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Discouraged In Life / Listen To Testimony Of Healing / Preachdigest Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.