Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Lady Crys Out On Instagram As Sars Tells Her He Will Shoot Her To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Crys Out On Instagram As Sars Tells Her He Will Shoot Her To Death (502 Views)

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Crys Out On Instagram As Sars Tells Her He Will Shoot Her To Death by 1960ng(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
-Lady Crys Out On Instagram As Sars Tells Her He Will Shoot Her To Death
A Female Nigerian Instagram user (tee_quad) posts photos of how she was embarrassed and how her car was crashed by The Nigerian police force in Lagos state.
She posted (tee_quad):
Please tell me why at this time the officers meant to keep us safe are drunk??. Smelling all sort of alcohol.

I was verbally harassed and threatened if i don't get my car out of the way they would hit me and zoom off. He even had the guts to say he's a policeman and I shud shut up.!!! Pls I'm not getting. Someone should wake me up it was all a dream.

The @eko_lastma guys tried calming me down knowing fully well they were wrong and drunk. @nigerianpoliceforce is this how you train your staff. This is soo unfair. I need my car fixed ASAP.

Vehicle plate: KSF57CJ.
IF THEY DONT HAVE A NAME BADGE. THEY HAVE A REGISYERED PLATE. THEY CLAIM OBALENDE IS THEIR LOCATION!!!. All drunk, not properly dressed and carrying rifles in an ungodly manner threatening my life!!! Pls I'm soo not in the mood. I really need my car to be fixed !!! This is victimisation of the highest order.
Driving so carelessly.!!! This is not police i know oo but mere hoodlums roaming the streets all in the name of police. Oh yes i created a huge scene along Obudu road and people were scared to intervene cause they were officials. Then tried to escape till I doublecrossed them telling them to do their worst.
Y'ALL SHOULD PLS TAG THE RIGHT HANDLE IF IM NOT GETTING IT. Esp the IG of police.
@instablog9ja @olorisupergal @lasisielenu @linda @tosinbobo @nigerianpoliceforce @nnpcnigeria @officialnnpcgroup @profosinbajo @yomishogunle @policenglagos

#instablog #ankara #naijafashion #olorisupergal #inspectorgeneralofpolice #nigeriapoliceforce #lasisielenu #chefchi #ENDSARS

https://www.1960ng.com/lady-crys-out-on-instagram-as-sars-tells-her-he-will-shoot-her-to-death/

Re: Lady Crys Out On Instagram As Sars Tells Her He Will Shoot Her To Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2018
Hoping the authorities get to see this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Crys Out On Instagram As Sars Tells Her He Will Shoot Her To Death by Bimmiie(f): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Crys Out On Instagram As Sars Tells Her He Will Shoot Her To Death by EbukaHades10(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2018
One question on my mind is "the person that always takes the picture(s) when the harassment is going on,can't he or she intervene?
Re: Lady Crys Out On Instagram As Sars Tells Her He Will Shoot Her To Death by credid(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Lady Crys Out On Instagram As Sars Tells Her He Will Shoot Her To Death by AK6464(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
The IG will be proud of these ones, an institution that has been bastardized by opportunist, but this too shall pass

(1) (Reply)

Four Soldiers Arrested For Executing Women And Children (video) / 23YO Brazilian Woman Used Her Martial Art Skills To Beat Off Gun-wielding Robber / Woman Fakes Own Kidnap & That Of Sick Daughter To Collect N15million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.