Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (51480 Views)

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Made4naijalove: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2019
"I Know My Rights, You have no Right to Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy Cries Out As SARS Police Officers Slap and Repeatedly Plank Him On His Head All Because He Refused to Unlock His Expensive Phone for them to invade his Privacy!!!

A Nigerian Guy who was walking going by his daily business at Oke Ira, Lagos was stopped by Sars and they searched his bag and couldn't find anything asked him what he did for a Living and

he told them and he showed them his ID card but the Officers were still looking for what to use to arrest him so they then asked him why he had 2 Phones and told him to Unlock The Expensive phone for them to see what was inside, it was then he got angry, stood his ground and refused, so they seized the phone planked him with wood and told him to Come to Alagbon FCIID Police station to Come and Retrieve the Phone!!!

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/you-have-no-right-to-search-my-phone-guy-cries-out-as-sars-officers-slap-him/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Made4naijalove: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Bakerdav: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2019
End sars

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by AlaiheJ(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2019
Made4naijalove:
"I Know My Rights, You have no Right to Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy Cries Out As SARS Police Officers Slap and Repeatedly Plank Him On His Head All Because He Refused to Unlock His Expensive Phone for them to invade his Privacy!!!

A Nigerian Guy who was walking going by his daily business at Oke Ira, Lagos was stopped by Sars and they searched his bag and couldn't find anything asked him what he did for a Living and

he told them and he showed them his ID card but the Officers were still looking for what to use to arrest him so they then asked him why he had 2 Phones and told him to Unlock The Expensive phone for them to see what was inside, it was then he got angry, stood his ground and refused, so they seized the phone planked him with wood and told him to Come to Alagbon FCIID Police station to Come and Retrieve the Phone!!!

Watch video

Very useless set of police

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/you-have-no-right-to-search-my-phone-guy-cries-out-as-sars-officers-slap-him/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by IamD18: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2019
The annoying and bitter fact about this, is that, at the end of this case, the innocent guy will spend to get his phone back.

The way these security personnels abuse their power on innocent citizens is just too annoying for my liking.

May they meet their doom in the hands of the real criminals and terrorists.

397 Likes 24 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Kendumazy(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2019
Not again. Abuse of power is just too much.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Jayslicky: 9:27am On Apr 12, 2019
SARS the greatest threat to hard-working youths in this country.

So if a person has two expensive phones he is labelled a criminal, this can only happen in a shithole country.
Politicians are not saying anything about the harrassing of citizens by all these SARS officials but can mobilise youths for campaigns.

228 Likes 17 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2019
Wait o, Na snake that one wan kill ni... shocked
Lalasticlala leave romance section fast fast!

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Newznow: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2019
What the Bleep is wrong with this sarz people

8 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by ajapz(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2019
All these devil in human form no dey taya self.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by iamuye(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2019
grayht:
Na snake that one wan kill ni... shocked
ah taya, see d zeal and determination for hin movement.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2019
iamuye:

ah taya, see d zeal and determination for hin movement.

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by daddytime(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2019
The idiots are so rag tag and dumb that it is so obvious how detached and un-aware they are from the happenings around them.

These guys mirror everything wrong with the Nigerian system...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by pillarmaria(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2019
I don't know why I feel everybody commenting on this thread is a coward.

We shall still wail over this issue tomorrow, why don't we just take the bull by the horn, imagine if we all unite and stage a full week massive protest and shutdown all over the country, trust me FSARS would be reformed by force.

Imagine if 20 able bodied men had accosted the SARS operative for bullying and harasing the young man, Shit wouldn't have happened.

184 Likes 19 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by anochuko01(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2019
SACK HIM TOO

4 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by TVSA: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2019
lawless land

4 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by freemanbubble: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2019
Okay
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2019
This happens only in the south west I think , I have never heard this happening in Abuja

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by zicoraads: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2019
Nigerians are just tired.

The Government provides no job for you, and even if you decide to provide one for yourself, the agents of state will still make it hell for you.

See the number of people that are seated there. If only everyone decided to stand up and confront them, they'll retreat in fear. But see how everyone is just minding their business.

One thought though, we have these officers down North. Why are all the cases mostly, if not exclusively down South?

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
See how they are treating the citizens of this country undecided

Look at what he is using on the man undecided and this is how they behave on a daily basis

Remove the uniform and face him alone and let's see who the real man is

Mtcheeeeeeew shame on you!!!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Funaki: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
grin thank God they didn't kill him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
pillarmaria:

We shall still wail over this issue tomorrow, why don't we just take the bull by the horn, imagine if we all unite and stage a full week massive protest and shutdown all over the country, trust me FSARS would be reformed by force.

Imagine if 20 able bodied men had accosted the SARS operative for bullying and harasing the young man, Shit wouldn't have happened.

Bro take the lead.. we will follow

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Realdeals(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
He is courageous, that's what 90% of Nigerians don't have, envisaging the consequences of what is yet to happens.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by jennuel661: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
Maybe he has something to hide that was why they dealt with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by ShitHead(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
Satan has a lot to learn from SARS

8 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by SoNature(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
pillarmaria:

Generally, Nigerians are cowards.
If not,we would have had a revolution

45 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun / Cultists Rape Job Seekers In Imo And Took Their Nude Pictures. / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.