Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus (41099 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) / Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Jimenez(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
The best till Jesus come. Argue wit ur pastor.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by henrixx(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
tapiano penaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Bimpe29: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Take it or leave it, CR7 is the best footballer of this generation with a proven efficiency and effectiveness in 3 of the best leagues globally.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Mikeross62: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
good for him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by defemidefemi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
teebaxy:
I’m happy for him, Messi dust ur CV and apply to Chelsea too
which Chelsea? We no want except for free

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Pololomaster(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Welcome CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
messi has signed for napoli

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Ijaya123: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
emeijeh:
The guy above me must be high.

Someone should please tell him he is TTC ( thirteenth to comment)

Ororo!

You even have time to count the numbers of comments. Na wa for you o.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Akiefap1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Just can't stop loving this fella kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by emeijeh(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ijaya123:

You even have time to count the numbers of comments. Na wa for you o.
The comments are numbered. You don't need to count.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by teebaxy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
defemidefemi:
which Chelsea? We no want except for free
Lol... abeg we want oh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Ijaya123: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
emeijeh:

By the time you finished typing your comment, you have no idea how many comments would have been posted to increase the number.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
this nigga and his family all look crazy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
fergieboy:
France had 3 black defenders guarding a white goalkeeper, and 3 black midfielders working for a white striker. slavery will never end

You and those low life niccurs hitting likes,when will blacks like you guys grow up and stop associating blacks in general with your inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by jacoik(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
fergieboy:
France had 3 black defenders guarding a white goalkeeper, and 3 black midfielders working for a white striker. slavery will never end
lolxxxxx u no well I swear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by stagger: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mr Mod,
The town in Italy where the team Juventus FC is located is known as TURIN. Change the title on the front page.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by chiboy1116: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
teebaxy:
God forbid . Chelshit?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by EmekaBlue(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Money no b their problem
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by teebaxy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
chiboy1116:
God forbid . Chelshit?
proudly blues
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by chrizzyace: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
teebaxy:

We will gladly accept him with open arms.. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by meneski(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
joeaz58:
CR7 the real GOAT... like for Ronaldo... share for messi
why like and share wen we can just eat them both?

1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by MrBambe(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bruh is there any iota of sense in what you said
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by chubbyswit(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
fergieboy:
slavery gbakwa oku, is kylian mbappe not a black striker?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Bonnywest: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
fergieboy:

Bro, you are a racist!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Juventus sold 850,000 jerseys in the whole of the 2016/17 season. They've sold 520,000 in the first day of Cristiano Ronaldo's unveiling alone. It's going to be am Explosive season to win with @betway_ng at www.betway.com.ng.

1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by wizwitty: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
yes ronaldo is the real goat but messi is a G.O.A.T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by wizwitty: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
yes ronaldo is the real goat but messi is a G.O.A.T

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by princy80(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
My role-model when it comes to hard work and determination... Dude has also got high family values. I hope he wins the champions league again here
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by ACE1010: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
teebaxy:

Abi my brother
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by samwash(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tomorrow now if Cristiano Ronaldo dey create & break record for juventus & also winning trophies una go dey argue say Messi is the greatest.
Remember Messi never leave Barca to play for any other club side.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus by DONADAMS(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
emeijeh:

seriously?? they are not numbered here..or it's cos I'm using a fone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Join The Glo Soccer Academy DREAM TEAM / Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change / Man United Fans Attack Ed Woodward's House With Flares (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.