Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead (12363 Views)

New Upcoming Video Game Trailers 2020 / 5 Upcoming Overhyped Video Games That May Disappoint You / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by ConspiracyTheor: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cao leave that boy abeg na the star boy/Neymar of gaming section be that grin grin
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 2:38am On Jul 25, 2018
ConspiracyTheor:
Cao leave that boy abeg na the star boy/Neymar of gaming section be that grin grin
So he's the guy that rolls around for years after the wind touches him?

1 Like

Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 2:39am On Jul 25, 2018
HyDef:

No one's chasing him away. All he needs to do is acknowledge his source.
I'm personally a little disappointed because I thought they were original writings.
Exactly. It was rather a disappointing discovery.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by ConspiracyTheor: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
cao:
So he's the guy that rolls around for years after the wind touches him?
come again please, I didn't get that
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by LucemFerre: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2018
echelons:
The Last of Us 2. It's about the most anticipated game at the moment.

Say no to gay games... :DThat's why it isn't listed
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
ConspiracyTheor:

come again please, I didn't get that
Come again where? So you missed out on Neymar and his world cup antics, guy that rolled away his future with all his theatrics.

1 Like

Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by ConspiracyTheor: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
cao:

Come again where? So you missed out on Neymar and his world cup antics, guy that rolled away his future with all his theatrics.

ROTFL!!! That's not what I meant.

what I meant by Neymar was that he is "Golden boy" of Nairaland just like Neymar is the golden boy of PSG

but what with the bad blood btw you two
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
ConspiracyTheor:

ROTFL!!! That's not what I meant.

what I meant by Neymar was that he is "Golden boy" of Nairaland just like Neymar is the golden boy of PSG

but what with the bad blood btw you two
Bad wetin? He got caught in his lie, simple as that, especially when you see his BP post where he's literally claiming somebody's brother, since he copied and pasted the thread. It's very disappointing. Neymar ain't a golden boy right now, he's a meme.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by Topblaze1999(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
MobileGees:

Cao free the jare, abi is there any rule on nairaland that says you shouldnt copy and paste? As far as I'm concerned this is a forum and not a blog there is difference.

The guy even makes the already dead gaming section lively and here you are bashing as if he just killed someone.

who cares if he copies and paste the whole google put for here who cares so far it makes sense.

vaserati ride on bro i dey your back kampe grin

C.A.O yea, I agree with That bro there are no rules That govern copy and paste on nairaland but the only issue is that he refuse to show the source but is till legal on nairaland
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Topblaze1999:

C.A.O yea, I agree with That bro there are no rules That govern copy and paste on nairaland but the only issue is that he refuse to show the source but is till legal on nairaland
Till the day rules of a foreign land decides to catch you. Y'all better pray the EU bill that has been trying to tackle these kind of copy and paste never passes or else Seun will start paying licencing money. At the end of the day, he was passing somebody else's work as his own. All his advocates would have been singing a different tune, if it was their work that he stole.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
cao:

Till the day rules of a foreign land decides to catch you. Y'all better pray the EU bill that has been trying to tackle these kind of copy and paste never passes or else Seun will start paying licencing money. At the end of the day, he was passing somebody else's work as his own. All his advocates would have been singing a different tune, if it was their work that he stole.
HyDef:

No one's chasing him away. All he needs to do is acknowledge his source.
I'm personally a little disappointed because I thought they were original writings.
cao:

Yeah sh*t happens, I'm really sorry for anyone I've disappointed or rather displeased with this despicable act I'm owning up to that cry

And I really hope you can find you guys can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I really should have said this earlier but how do I say the words, ‘I’m sorry’ when I know that words would not be enough?

I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don't have any excuses. I did what I did!!. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn't pawn this off on anything. I'm sorry it happened. And I disappointed people.

cc cao , hydef and every nairalander that has been disappointed

5 Likes

Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by Thegamingorca(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Awkwardddđdddddd!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by HyDef(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Vasaratti16:

Yeah sh*t happens, I'm really sorry for anyone I've disappointed or rather displeased with this despicable act I'm owning up to that cry

And I really hope you can find you guys can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I really should have said this earlier but how do I say the words, ‘I’m sorry’ when I know that words would not be enough?

I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don't have any excuses. I did what I did!!. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn't pawn this off on anything. I'm sorry it happened. And I disappointed people.

It takes a lot to apologize, especially when you don't have to. Especially when you can run away, or completely ignore.

It's alright dude. Forgiven. I'd love to see original content from you in the future. Keep contributing to this section, because you really kept it active.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Vasaratti16:

Apology accepted, like HyDef said, it would be nice to see more content from you, since you did give some valid responses to people that disagreed with the posts you shared. Just remember, if it's not yours, just add the source.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by MobileGees: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2018
vasarati, you have been forgiven for your sins go and sin no more, I don't know why you even apologized in the first place, you owe nobody no apologies, I obviously didn't see anything wrong with what you did na Cao dey carry your matter for head, I don't know if you two have a secret relationship you haven't told us about grin

I'm not sure Cao will forgive you though because her blood dey hot right now, you need to see how she almost roast me alive for supporting you. if I were you though I ain't gonna ask anyone for forgiveness #fact

edited: oga when you go post nah, we no see any post
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2018
Last time I checked, you're not my spokesman MobileGees. Plus, it would appear that you may need to visit your local optician, as my response is directly above yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Game Swap Nigeria / Nairaland Official PSP Apps,games,tutorials & H@cks(striclty For PSP Fans Only) / Blockhead: A New Android Game By Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.