Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Singer Wizkid Reveals Who He Spent His Birthday With Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Wizkid Reveals Who He Spent His Birthday With Yesterday (1449 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Wizkid Reveals Who He Spent His Birthday With Yesterday by Girlsavage(f): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
We've all being Anticipating and Speculating how Popstar Wizkid must have spent his big day yesterday, Cos he was practically offline through out, no Photos and all..
And just few minutes ago he has revealed how it all went down, According to him, he spent the whole day with his 3rd son Zion, the one he had with his manager come Babymama Jada Pallock.

See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/singer-wizkid-reveals-who-he-spent-his.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Singer Wizkid Reveals Who He Spent His Birthday With Yesterday by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin

Haba! He doesn't want to spill the tea grin I bet he doesn't even know how to change diaper of his son.. I don't think so he spent the whole time with the nanny as well grin tongue

Juz do the math . wink
Re: Singer Wizkid Reveals Who He Spent His Birthday With Yesterday by nosiebaba(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Every other person is over hyped. Go zion.
Re: Singer Wizkid Reveals Who He Spent His Birthday With Yesterday by Seanpizzy10: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Davido Throws Shade, Hours After Timaya Posted About Competition / Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor / "Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.