Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” (33174 Views)

This Is Why You Should Hire A Workout Instructor When Lifting Weights(Photos) / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
rosiebishh:

No I'm not the one, you obviously can't read where I said she's my sister. But I'm not surprised, when you can't even type in common English, illiterate.

For the people that can actually read and understand fitness, see my above statements for her IG and blog. Thanks.

Says someone who her personal text on her profile is $$$$.. are u also an olosho? Just a question
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by rosiebishh(f): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Says someone who her personal text on her profile is $$$$.. are u also an olosho? Just a question

Unfortunately for you, I don't answer stupid questions by stupid people. $$$$ all the way. No room for broke ass people who don't like money.
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by rosiebishh(f): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Metuh:

Black man and sex sex sex naim make poverty dey wear you like clothe so.

Read and understand what was written.

Gyming doesn't necessarily make a girl muscular

Why do I like this comment so much?
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by Metuh: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
rosiebishh:

Why do I like this comment so much?
Lol cos it's the truth.

I have noticed that 60% of news coming from the black continent is always sex sex sex. I just tire self. grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by rosiebishh(f): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Metuh:

Lol cos it's the truth.

I have noticed that 60% of news coming from the black continent is always sex sex sex. I just tire self. grin
b

It's like all the Metus I meet have sense. Ride on bro.
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by EzendiEgo1: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
123456dr:
Sandra has made it to Nairaland...Jogodo Baby.
how far
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by highchief1: 6:07am On Nov 05, 2021
123456dr:
Sandra has made it to Nairaland...Jogodo Baby.
how are u.what part of Asaba are u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 / Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) / “Former Gangster” Shares Incredible Transformation Pictures Of Himself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.