Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday (40289 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) / Adesua Etomi's Outfit To Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding (Picture) / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by ladygudhead(f): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Congrats! Hw do people make best friends sef, i always wonder(maybe i should say envy) ,because i don't have one,i have never had 1(mostly as a female). well, good for them.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by chinexxx(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
beautiful children
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by MarieSucre(f): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
LazyNairalander:
I am more interested in her surname why is it still etomi??

check my SIGNATURE btw

You can as well go and force her to change it, because that is the most important problem Nigeria has now.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by MarieSucre(f): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Blackteeth:
Who is Adesua Etomi and who is Linda Ejiofor? Not everyone knows their faces.

Anyway, there is a lucrative online business that is up for sale, interested buyers should WhatsApp 07013560508

Your business never even blow you don dry arrogant up and down.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by LazyNairalander(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
MarieSucre:

You can as well go and force her to change it, because that is the most important problem Nigeria has now.
Aunty it's a question I ask nah. Do you expect me to carry Nigeria problem for head.?
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by MarieSucre(f): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
LazyNairalander:

Aunty it's a question I ask nah. Do you expect me to carry Nigeria problem for head.?

Of all questions. mtchewww
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by donqx: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by zimakod(m): 1:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Wow. they are both beautiful

read here: https:///2Lqs246
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by godwinonyilog: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2018
sholay2011:

Was this meant to be a compliment or shade? grin
All of the above..
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by 9ja4show: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Blackteeth:
Who is Adesua Etomi and who is Linda Ejiofor? Not everyone knows their faces.

Anyway, there is a lucrative online business that is up for sale, interested buyers should WhatsApp 07013560508

Not everyone will buy whatever online buisness you are selling
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday by mhizsuzzy(f): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
ladygudhead:
Congrats! Hw do people make best friends sef, i always wonder(maybe i should say envy) ,because i don't have one,i have never had 1(mostly as a female). well, good for them.

How do people make Female Best friends:

...You see someone you like in a godly way,
...Look for a connection btw both of you...like are you guys in the same school, work place, Church etc
...Then look at for a link like what do you even like about her, how is she gonna influence ur life positively.
Create moments where you guys can always talk and gist, if there is a chemistry uphold it. If none biko leave her
...Call her, check up on her, Care for her and listen to her sorrow and problems... remember be truthful. don't form it, if you do, with time she will know that u just want to belong in her life and not be part if her life
....Pls always tell her the truth even if it is bitter because at the long run, it is the truthful person that is her best friend

But if you are a beautiful girl, Female friends are at ur disposal both ugly and Beautiful one. I don't know why but I think is that they just want to belong shaa

Warning!!!
Social Media has made Female friends and besties look like the best things that has ever happened to you but the bitter truth is that most times there is even no love amongst them. Some are just jealous bitches, who are not even happy for ur success at the long run
If you can walk along you sure are walking the best Walk. Leave all these pretence, some just want to fit in and belong in a clique. That's just it.

Thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.