Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

AMAZING!! Order Any Audio Book You Want From Audible ...get It In 24 Hrs or Less - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AMAZING!! Order Any Audio Book You Want From Audible ...get It In 24 Hrs or Less (328 Views)

Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) / How To Get Any Audio Book From Audible For Only ₦500 / What's The Funniest Book You Have Ever Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING!! Order Any Audio Book You Want From Audible ...get It In 24 Hrs or Less by ogus(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Would you like to take your book reading experience to the next level: audio books?

Would you love to have and listen to your favourite fictional or non-fictional books in audio formats?

Have you ever wished you could order any audio book of your favorite authors from an online store like Audible.com and have it ready for listening in your mobile device without stress?

But then, we both know the challenges inherent in trying to fulfill such wishes.

It's either a problem with the "Nigerian factor" when it comes to ordering overseas items online with our debit card, or the sheer dollar price of the item which, when converted to our failing naira, seems too expensive.

"So what's the way out?", you may be asking.

Well...worry no further, 'cos I'm here with a way out!

Post your desired audio book on this thread. I'll deliver any audio book of your choice from Audible in 24 hrs or less.

Yes, you heard me right!

REQUEST FOR ANY AUDIO BOOK YOU WANT FROM AUDIBLE.COM AND GET IT DELIVERED TO YOU IN MP3 FORMAT IN 24 HRS OR LESS!!

PRICE: The price per audio book you order for, whether fiction or non-fiction, is ₦1500 flat. Get a discount of ₦1000 per audio book when you order for up to 5 audio books and above at once.

(Note: You will get your audio book in Mp3 format so you can easily play it on any device you want).

HOW TO ORDER:

1. Visit audible.com and search to confirm that your desired audio book is available there.

2. Send a message to my whatsapp, including the title and author of the audio book (see my signature below for whatsapp contact).

3. Once I receive your message, you will receive further details on how to get your audio book delivered to you.

Make your request NOW.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Can Learn From Onjerika’s Caine Prize Gift To The Poor / The Gods Are Wailers (The Wor`l`d In Me) / Letter Writers, Test Your Skills, Here A Question For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.