Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips (33626 Views)

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / 5 Health Benefits Of Dark Chocolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Opinionated: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dark lips are mostly caused by dehydration, smoking, overexposure to the sun and other unwholesome lifestyle habits. You may even notice dark spots on your lips, which are usually just lip freckles. Whatever may be causing your lips to go dark, Jumia, the online store you can trust, shares tips on how to effectively get rid of them.

Exfoliate with sugar

[img][/img]

Dry dead skin can make your lips look dull and dark. Exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells from your lips. You can use sugar to make an effective scrub.

Honey

Honey is not only tasty, it can also be used to get rid of dark lips because it can draw moisture to the surface. But that’s not all, honey also has healing properties. It helps repair wounds and promotes healing in sunburns. So, if you have sun damaged or chapped and split lips, honey can be helpful.

Cucumber juice

Chop/ blend cucumber, strain to get the juice and apply the juice all over lips daily. The difference will be obvious after a few weeks of daily use.

Use pink lips cream

If you really fancy pink lips and want to get rid of those not so good looking dark lips, you can invest in pink lips creams. You know these creams have chemical content. Hence be careful when applying it to your lips.

Olive oil

You may have known about olive oils benefits for your health, skin, and hair, but did you that it can also give you attractive pink lips and moisturize them too? Prepare your own natural scrub by mixing one-half teaspoon of sugar and a few drops of extra virgin olive oil. Scrub your lips gently with this mixture once a week for best results.

Source: 5 Ways To Get Rid of Dark Lips

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by DeeTweenie(f): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
I beg who pink lips Epp?

51 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by rapcy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amazing
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Hardewarlee(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Like one of my bro who uses pink lips cream ... His lips is now Big in excess just like Ponmo lol

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Blogsphere: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
For START UP BRANDS Get Your LOGO designs

WHATSAPP only: 08104039504

SEE Below:

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by whizcartel(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
I can do all but not pink lip creams... Ewwwwwe

6 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by coolcharm(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pink lips in this Buhari era?

wait make Federal SARS catch you with pink lips...

Lazy Nigerian Y...ts

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Cruisenaani(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
pink lips does not pay my bills

6 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Zaynabtemmy: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
i have pink lips already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by nabegibeg: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Opinionated:
Dark lips are mostly caused by dehydration, smoking, overexposure to the sun and other unwholesome lifestyle habits. You may even notice dark spots on your lips, which are usually just lip freckles. Whatever may be causing your lips to go dark, Jumia, the online store you can trust, shares tips on how to effectively get rid of them.

Exfoliate with sugar

[img][/img]

Dry dead skin can make your lips look dull and dark. Exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells from your lips. You can use sugar to make an effective scrub.

Honey

Honey is not only tasty, it can also be used to get rid of dark lips because it can draw moisture to the surface. But that’s not all, honey also has healing properties. It helps repair wounds and promotes healing in sunburns. So, if you have sun damaged or chapped and split lips, honey can be helpful.

Cucumber juice

Chop/ blend cucumber, strain to get the juice and apply the juice all over lips daily. The difference will be obvious after a few weeks of daily use.

Use pink lips cream

If you really fancy pink lips and want to get rid of those not so good looking dark lips, you can invest in pink lips creams. You know these creams have chemical content. Hence be careful when applying it to your lips.

Olive oil

You may have known about olive oils benefits for your health, skin, and hair, but did you that it can also give you attractive pink lips and moisturize them too? Prepare your own natural scrub by mixing one-half teaspoon of sugar and a few drops of extra virgin olive oil. Scrub your lips gently with this mixture once a week for best results.

Source: 5 Ways To Get Rid of Dark Lips

who pink lips help ooooooo

Awon werey grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by humblemikel(f): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
kiss
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Donpuzo101(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
no time for this shit menh.....
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
I needn't any of these!

#team natural pink � lips.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by sharpwriter(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
See this one wey no sabi beauty. Black lips is Bae for ladies, especially the fair complexioned ones. Chop! Chop!! Chop!!! kiss kiss kiss kennygee where are you? wink wink

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by NinaArsenal(f): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
That nairaland artist should come and tell us the one he is using. Shey Na syniod be the name??

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Ceazario: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
I tire o. E no tire you?
DeeTweenie:
I beg who pink lips Epp?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Walexybobo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pink lips? Upon watin dey apen all over 9ja na dis kin useless post u kari 4 head. Ode.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by SniperSmurf(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Miss me with dat gay shite! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Emekus92(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
So you want me to bleach my lips

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by SaintHilary(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
FUCKBOYS rushing into this thread like

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by segebase(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
i can apply it on my D cos it so dark..i must have pink D
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by touchplay(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Zaynabtemmy:
i have pink lips already
use it to pay ur bills then.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Houseofglam7(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
undecided
Pink lips on a Tuesday afternoon undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by cyberwinner1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Zaynabtemmy:
i have pink lips already
Show fellow nairalanders your pix.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Freeko4: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
okay
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by flex04(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Jenomtwist(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
My own lips cast maan!blvck as hell
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by iamyoungskid(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
What about regular kissing?
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by bustykasa(f): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have black lips from birth,.....I like it

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by pacespot(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
have a good kiss and all this won't be needed smiley. I also use my saliva for the wetting.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Mariangeles(f): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
coolcharm:
Pink lips in this Buhari era?

wait make SARS catch you with pink lips...

Lazy Nigerian Y...ts
grin grin grin grin grin
Laugh no go keee me for this nairaland grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers / Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? / Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.