Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips (33790 Views)

Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by naijacentric(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
I love my cigar lips
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by jibs4lv(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Who pink lips don epp, in fact ....

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Slayar: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
I sell pink lips balm call 07056620487 to order.
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by peterklems: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Blogsphere:
For START UP BRANDS Get Your LOGO designs

WHATSAPP only: 08104039504

SEE Below:
How much is your design
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by gwama: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
As the criteria of fashion changes. Many black people have dark lips without the help of tobacco and other stimulants. Formerly the criterion of beauty for many people in West Africa was to have black lips, black gums. Women had their lips and gums tattooed to make them as black as possible. Today we use products to have them clearer. Ah fashion. Me anyway I love having dark lips, I even add black pencil to accentuate the black color, I think it's prettier on black women than pink or red lipsticks poorly adapted to our complexion. wink wink
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by kabarka(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Another thing to take attension of the youths as bbn don stop.
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Fynekings: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
whizcartel:
I can do all but not pink lip creams... Ewwwwwe
what's wrong with pink lips??, I was thinking about going for it
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Fynekings: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Slayar:
I sell pink lips balm call 07056620487 to order.
how much bro??
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Cameroonglass(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
the best natural remedy is my cameroonian lips
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Henri8: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
And why would anyone want to get rid of dark lips.
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
touchplay:
use it to pay ur bills then.

Everything is not all about paying bills
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by ifedolapoferanm(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
I think I need it
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by coded24(m): 4:52am On Jul 18, 2018
I think buhari needs to see this. Maybe he will need it to make that his black lips to become pink.
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Opinionated:
Dark lips are mostly caused by dehydration, smoking, overexposure to the sun and other unwholesome lifestyle habits. You may even notice dark spots on your lips, which are usually just lip freckles. Whatever may be causing your lips to go dark, Jumia, the online store you can trust, shares tips on how to effectively get rid of them.

Exfoliate with sugar

[img][/img]

Dry dead skin can make your lips look dull and dark. Exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells from your lips. You can use sugar to make an effective scrub.

Honey

Honey is not only tasty, it can also be used to get rid of dark lips because it can draw moisture to the surface. But that’s not all, honey also has healing properties. It helps repair wounds and promotes healing in sunburns. So, if you have sun damaged or chapped and split lips, honey can be helpful.

Cucumber juice

Chop/ blend cucumber, strain to get the juice and apply the juice all over lips daily. The difference will be obvious after a few weeks of daily use.

Use pink lips cream

If you really fancy pink lips and want to get rid of those not so good looking dark lips, you can invest in pink lips creams. You know these creams have chemical content. Hence be careful when applying it to your lips.

Olive oil

You may have known about olive oils benefits for your health, skin, and hair, but did you that it can also give you attractive pink lips and moisturize them too? Prepare your own natural scrub by mixing one-half teaspoon of sugar and a few drops of extra virgin olive oil. Scrub your lips gently with this mixture once a week for best results.

Source: 5 Ways To Get Rid of Dark Lips

And you didn't include kissing
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Olaitan1011: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Zaynabtemmy:
i have pink lips already
hmmmmm
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by boyjo: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2018
DeeTweenie:
I beg who pink lips Epp?

When you`re a teenager. e dey trip girls. But for adulthood, very childish.
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by boyjo: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2018
DeeTweenie:
I beg who pink lips Epp?

When you`re a teenager, e dey trip girls. But for adulthood, very childish.
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by whizcartel(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Fynekings:
what's wrong with pink lips??, I was thinking about going for it
It's not that I condemn people who applied cream, it's just that it doesn't look natural. it's like you a applying fake boobs. all other methods takes time but it's more natural than the cream.
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Lorechino(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2018
#natural black lips, am proud mine is from birth
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips by Slayar: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2019
Fynekings:
how much bro??

(1) (2) (Reply)

6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) / 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples / Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.