Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (46711 Views)

Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by FarahAideed: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Na sack get all of them ....they obviously dont understand how banking works
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by MrGreenMavro: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Fkforyou(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Men....the banks reputation is at risk.

They just created new space for others... undecided

Watch out for fidelity recruitment advertisement next week... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Obvious lie. Banks don’t owe staff, they have a definite pay day. They don’t even owe outsourcing companies..,I’m sure these are maybe their drivers and cleaners, and it’s probably the outsourcing companies that owe them.

Fake news, people should stop believing everything they see.

10 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by 8stargeneral: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Ejimagift post=69465023] grin The same Fidelity Bank that says "WE KEEP OUR WORD" can't pay salaries. How are we to trust them with customers deposit? Fayose is their role model. Yeye dey smell hahah,bro u bad,they forget dia promise shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by SniperSmurf(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Low Fidelity Bank.
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by sonsomegrigbo: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Will Igbo people ever change?

This one wey dem Don carry crimes enter bank so.

Fidelity bank is igbo bank..

Shiorrrrrr Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by civilserva: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
6 people carrying placards, not even well dressed are the Fidelity bank staff protesting non payment of salary?

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by millionboi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
No wonder thy guy was hash today
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by 8stargeneral: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hw dia customers go feel now,dey forget dia motor,we keep our word.
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by dealslip(f): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Reginald Ihejiahi really tried for this bank. With the way that yahoo boy, Nnmadi Okonkwo was pushing the bank and sacking on a monthly basis in the name of bringing in millenials and gradually phasing out old Fidelity bank workers. I knew it was going to get to this. The board of directors better sit up before he ruins the work of almost 3 decades. They have finished sacking everyone I know and worked with in that bank.

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by dealslip(f): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Will Igbo people ever change?

This one wey dem Don carry crimes enter bank so.

Fidelity bank is igbo bank..

Shiorrrrrr Tufiakwa!

dont judge people by what you read, Fidelity bank was one of the best places to work some 5 years ago. The arent harsh on the staffs especially with this target thing. Ever since Nnmadi Okonkwo became the MD of that bank, the bank has been on reverse, the guy is ego centric. I will blame the board that is allowing him ride the bank roughshod. I know because I worked in this bank for 8 good years. Our pay day was 1st and 23rd of every month. This has never happened before in the history of the bank. BTW I am not Igbo so this is an objective comment

8 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by edupedia: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ejimagift:
grin The same Fidelity Bank that says "WE KEEP OUR WORD" can't pay salaries. How are we to trust them with customers deposit? Fayose is their role model. Yeye dey smell

...the bank probably gave the money to Wike to use in financing Fayose in the Ekiti election which Fayose sat on... We all know that Fidelity na PDP bank.... Not so?....
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:
Obvious lie. Banks don’t owe staff, they have a definite pay day. They don’t even owe outsourcing companies..,I’m sure these are maybe their drivers and cleaners, and it’s probably the outsourcing companies that owe them.

The bank has not paid the outsourcing firm that is why they are owing their employee
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by ikukuhero: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Can Nigerians just unite in protest against this evil, good for nothing, wicked APC and Buhari's government? This government that has brought so much poverty and suffering to the masses. Damn! Evil is an understatement.
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by semyman: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
No more inflows from Diezani Alison-Madueke I guess, now reality is setting in for all looting agents

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by paulstrings(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Register Now

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by aremso(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Is Fidelity Bank in Nigeria?

not in nigeria but in iraq
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Ugoeze2016: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
efilefun:
Wow bank self dey owe salary It is finished!!!! OLX SELL IT!!!

No ZOKIJA will Sell it quick
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by einsteine(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
It's a lie.

Banks CAN'T owe salaries.

They don't even have to have money to be able to pay salaries.

It's a bank. They can "create money". So the bank can't owe salaries.

Fake news by stupid bloggers. The staff may be protesting over other reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Peter Obi's bank.
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by einsteine(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
comshots:
The bank has not paid the outsourcing firm that is why they are owing their employee

Again, this is a lie.

Banks don't owe their vendors or workers. The reason is that, unlike other firms, banks don't have to have money first before making payments. It is just a matter of crediting your account. They don't have to actually make the money.

5 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by autonomous22: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ejimagift:
grin The same Fidelity Bank that says "WE KEEP OUR WORD" can't pay salaries. How are we to trust them with customers deposit? Fayose is their role model. Yeye dey smell

Fayose matter will soon kill u... take ur time
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by obiem(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

My brother, God bless you to infinity. How can people be thinking that banks can owe staff? Is it even possible?

Not every news is worth it, fake news is everywhere......
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Keegan: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bank that cannot pay staff salaries, is that one bank?!
Make I quickly go withdraw my N1k wey dey dere.

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Keegan: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Keep blaming Buhari for all your misfortunes. For your information Buhari is going nowhere till 2023. So buckle up.

ikukuhero:
Can Nigerians just unite in protest against this evil, good for nothing, wicked APC and Buhari's government? This government that has brought so much poverty and suffering to the masses. Damn! Evil is an understatement.
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by NaijaBlend: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Buhari has finished Nigeria! Can you imagine!!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Geosystem(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Am transferring my money to another bank until all salaries are cleared...

I can't risk it......under this buhari regime.
walahi. This was what I wanted to type to those who still have an Account there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Geosystem:

walahi. This was what I wanted to type to those who still have an Account there.

ur location is kuje....is it kuje prison.
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Geosystem(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:

ur location is kuje....is it kuje prison.
Not in the prison. but close to it. it's a walking distance. I often do my walkout around that prison road. Any problem?
Re: Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Geosystem:

Not in the prison. but close to it. it's a walking distance. I often do my walkout around that prison road. Any problem?

No....ur name is GEOsystem

geographical system.....cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / Shenuga, Lastma Officer Dies While Trying To Help Motorist In Distress (picture) / The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.