Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,127 members, 7,838,869 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

New It/computer Topics: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New It/computer Topics: (571 Views)

Need It Computer Services / General It & Computer Problems With Solutions / Join The New It User Group-9ija-it-pros. Hosted By The Culminis Alliance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New It/computer Topics: by DaPressy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
Hello to all Nairalanders.

This is indeed a wonderful forum for Nigeria and Nigerians.

But I need u guys wherever u are to try come up with new IT/Computer issues. You all know that Nigerians have to move ahead in this area. And whatever you know can make access to IT/Computer/Telecom services much easier for Nigerians should be brought to this circle (Nairalanders' World) for discussions and for the benefits of all.

Once more, you guys are all wonderful. Keep the flag flying.

Da Pressy.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Av Laptop For Sale Or Buy?contact Me. / Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes / Help! My Laptop Is Not Downloading.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.