Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

General It & Computer Problems With Solutions - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / General It & Computer Problems With Solutions (1164 Views)

Need It Computer Services / New It/computer Topics: / Tell Me About Your Computer Problems And I'll Advice You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General It & Computer Problems With Solutions by breaka: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2009
Welcome to the General IT & Computer problems with Solutions Thread

Feel free to ask IT & Computer questions here.

Thank you, Nairalanders, and good luck.
Re: General It & Computer Problems With Solutions by adubiay: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
I hibernate my laptop and then change the memory, the laptop did not come up since then. when i plug the power, the power light indicate but as soon as i press the power button, the power light will start blinking and the laptop wont on at all. pls i need help. my laptop is toshiba satellite pro sp6100
Re: General It & Computer Problems With Solutions by femaina(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2009
hi, does anyone know where i can get a VGA board for my 17" screen HP laptop? Its urgent pls, call on 08052064317.Thanks
Re: General It & Computer Problems With Solutions by Oxone(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2009
take it to their service centre in lagos or abuja

(1) (Reply)

Why And How You Should Stay Anonymous On The Internet / Joikuspot Download: Pls Help / I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.