Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life (4125 Views)

Please I Was Told By Google My Blog Is Ready For Adsense / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster / A Fast Growing Blog Is Currently In Need Of Partners. Come In To Apply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by akeentech(m): 4:05am On Jul 18, 2018
I will keep on saying this, if you are not a blogger try to get one as a friend, spouse or relative.

A successful career and life is depends upon being “on purpose.” We all bring our own uniqueness and magic into the world. Your goal in life is to find out what that is, grasp it and share it.
Your blog may be the digital platform where it’s uncovered.

Here are 10 reasons why blogging will have a major effect on your profession and life if you are prepare to start the adventure to create and publish.

#1. Blogs refine your thoughts

Taking a seat and distilling your insights and ideas into paragraphs and structured is an art. Wrestling wrangling those words into shape will create clarity from the cloud. Make it a practice each day and magic shall happen.

#2. Blogs reward the creator

Creating is one thing, but another thing is publishing. Being willing to put your ideas and thought out there takes a willingness and bravery to be vulnerable. You may be stopped by doubts. These include:

Why would anyone want to read my ideas?
I have just the same old thing and nothing new to say.
Get rid of your fears and publish your creation. Rewards shall come.

#3. Blogs amplify your humanity

A blog opened up by social networks with easy to-use interfaces is the intersection technology and humanity. It is an amplification and extension of our uniqueness, content and creativity to over 7 billion people.
The low friction sharing will open up your identity to a world that is waiting to hear your voice.

#4. Blogs connect us to our tribes

This is one of major importance of a blog on your career. Tribes are not any more local but worldwide connection of shared passion and interests. Blogs that are powered by online communities and Twitter feeds enable us to interface with those global tribes in real time.
Connection with global communities provides networks and insights that can quicken your learning process, success and opportunity.
You change them and they change you.

#5. Blogs give introverts a voice

If I tell you guys that I'm an introvert you won't believe, now through blogging I have a voice. It is estimated that about 50% of us fit into that category. If you think that is you then your blog can be your platform to address to the world, let your personality be heard and shine.

#6. Blogs reward the “new age” publishers

Blogs are online books, magazines and resources all moved into one.
A portal for learning, expression and publishing, blogs validate our creative content by quantifying attention via comments, re-tweets and sharing.

#7. Blogs embrace the experimenters

In the age of print, making errors was time-consuming and expensive. With your online publishing platform you can explore in real time without financial risk.

#8. Blogs accelerate discovery

The low friction of the social web enables content makers to bypass the old gatekeepers of publishers and editors. What took years or decades to achieve/accomplish that important attention can be possible in weeks and months.

#9. Blogs open up a world without borders

Opportunity in the past was frequently constrained to “local.” Today your online platform isn’t limited by geography. The world is currently your playpen.

#10. Blogs are the future’s news vehicle

I believe truly that blogging is the new form to deliver news. We will still have journalists and reporters, however the noteworthy stories and news of the day are presently on our hands- it is our job to be the first hand eyewitness accounts of the current goings on.

Source:https://www.akeentech.com/importance-of-a-blog-on-your-career/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by akeentech(m): 4:05am On Jul 18, 2018
DON'T FORGET TO READ

HOW I EARN MY FREE BITCOIN
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by sparog(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Stingy Op he just stole my space

grin

Ok

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by bigt2(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Toor
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
Blogging is NOT for everyone.
Not everyone can benefit from it

Check out all these crappy, FAKE, copy and paste "bloggers" parading all over nairaland, you would understand my point.
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by OfficialSam(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2018
akeentech:
Reserved

Are you normal?
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by TechCapon(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by Quality20(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2018
but can one really make millions from blogs?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by iamnavy1: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Yeah very true am an introvert too
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by Emyres: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2018
h
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by Doerstech(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Beautifully said and writen

You may also find the one below useful....."4 Reasons Why Blogging is Good For Your Business"

Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by labake1(f): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Any idea on how I can start it?
What is the requirements?
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by akeentech(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2018
sparog:
Stingy Op he just stole my space
grin
Ok
Lol sorry, it's for a purpose
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by sorextee(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Opened one, was updating it, till I got tired.
Not that I got tired per se. D workload in my office increased. So no time again. I use my weekends now to sleep.
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by aragon4realz(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2018
blog blog everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by SEONaijaExpert: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Having a blog is cool. Even of It's not because of money making but it makes you feel you're practicing the knowledge you have. You won't just be dormant, that's some sense of fulfilment.

*Design a professional Blog
*Rank on Google's first page
0815 134 9272
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by akeentech(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2018
labake1:
Any idea on how I can start it? What is the requirements?
Contact us
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by sparog(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2018
akeentech:

Lol sorry, it's for a purpose

grin
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by akeentech(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2018
OfficialSam:

Are you normal?
Baba
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by pauljumbo: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2018
obrigado080:
Blogging is NOT for everyone.
Not everyone can benefit from it

Check out all these crappy, FAKE, copy and paste "bloggers" parading all over nairaland, you would understand my point.

A blog is a diary
Every body needs a diary to document your ideas or thought

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Diary or not, everybody CANNOT benefit from blogging because most "bloggers" have nothing meaningful to offer - no value at all! Today they will tell u bobrisky, 2moro is tonto dikeh...
Rubbish & useless things that cannot add value to a soul...

No need acting like u dont know what I'm talking about.
pauljumbo:

A blog is a diary
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by qanda: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2018
To become a Successful Blogger in 279 Days. I recommend you read 79paged ebook, 279 days to overnight Success, you can access it for FREE from the Business/Career section of Q and A App. Q and A App is available for Download on Playstore. A summary of the practical strategy discussed in the book for “taking over the world” within 9 months include:
-Create a Compelling Story and Be Remarkable
-Clearly Answer the “Reason Why”
-Prioritize Writing and Marketing Over Everything Else
-Be Bigger than I Really Am
-Build Long-Lasting Relationships
-Carefully Introduce Products and Services

The Book Table of Content
PART I: How to Become a ProBlogger in 10 Months
-Introduction
-What Does Success Look Like?
-Show Me the Money
-World Domination Strategy
-Big Mistakes
PART II : Fire Google and Hire Yourself
-Why Adsense Sucks
-How to Get Paid for Meeting the Needs of Your Followers
-Listening
-Examples
-Scaling Up
PART III : Short Notes on Vampires, Rule-Breaking, Email Lists, etc.
-The Vampire Chronicles
-Hard Work and Working for Free
-Logistics
-Wrap-Up: Go and Be Awesome

Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by pauljumbo: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2018
obrigado080:
Diary or not, everybody CANNOT benefit from blogging because most "bloggers" have nothing meaningful to offer - no value at all! Today they will tell u bobrisky, 2moro is tonto dikeh...
Rubbish & useless things that cannot add value to a soul...

No need acting like u dont know what I'm talking about.

It’s not only about financial benefits is more of legacy. Yes some people are abusing that does not mean it’s bad
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by yorex2011: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2018
pauljumbo:

A blog is a diary

So you'll share your ideas on a blog with the world,...?

Thoughts, knowledge, maybe but ideas, no
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by okwabayi(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Copy and paste? The writeup doesn't look so authentic to me.

I have two google blogs open with nothing to write about. I have a nairaland diary I use as a test pad until I can gather my thoughts into better worded sentences. I also have a friend's blog I guest post on. For someone undecided I already have multiple avenues open.

Sorry OP, I've come across your writeup in many forms over the years. What is contained in your post isn't new to me.
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by techtip(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Wanna read a blog check here techtip.com.ng
Re: Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life by damilola4162(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Get appropriate themes graphics design that will depict your blog site, learn how rmto create your WordPress blog, website.
Visit this blog site www.shellershare..com.
Click the link and get started.

(1) (Reply)

Website Names Gone Wrong / Which Content Management System Is Good For Blogging / [PHP] [HOWTO] Send 'POST' Data Through Header ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.