Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (26280 Views)

Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (photos) / Flood Takes Over Houses In Lekki After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by LadyJasper: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
That man is a pen-robber, Delta state that's an oil producing state is now the shadow of herself embarassed

I taya I swear
"A shadow of herself" kwa? Lol! What was it before? Was it any better than it is now under Uduaghan? Puhleeeeeeeeeeeez stop sounding as though things are deteriorating now, Delta State's biggest problem has always been its governors since it was created as a state. Okowa is not the problem, he's merely continuing the precedent set by his predecessors.
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
i love forking asaba girls

So this is ur own contribution
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Tmemzi: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Okpu isi onye ala Governor
Tarzan360:
embarassed Nnsogbu dikwa, okowa kikime anya dikwai mma? kobu idi afu uzo?
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Twoclans:
I wonder what Hanseel1 will have to say about this lipsrsealed

I've been out of Nigeria for awhile .

You've ignored me the other time so why mention me today, huh kid?
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

I've been out of Nigeria for awhile .

You've ignored me the other time so why mention me today, huh kid?

Oh please not again tongue

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Oh please not again tongue

Grow up kid.
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tmemzi:
Okpu isi onye ala Governor
Diokpa odika" olaga manya? kika olu na asaba?
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by rossovu: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Normal thing in asaba. No gutter. No drainage.
Gutter dey...but e dey full sharp sharp
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Deltatoto: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Christianokaro:
it happens every year in Asaba yet the governor will not look for a lasting solution
state capital ko
what r u saying?the drainage system is almost complete.
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by hollywater: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
maximunimpact:
And this is the town hosting 2018 African Athletics Championships August 1 - 5, ever since the hosting announcement Okowa blocked all roads in the state capital all in the name of patching and renovation. This is only a prove that Asaba have Zero infrastructure in 19years rule of PDP in the state. It's a shame that the state that receives the 3rd highest federal allocation is in perpetual comatose left in the hands of thieves like Okowa. I hope Delta State wakes up and chose a great leader outside the Ibori dynasty.

I am not trying to support PDP poor performance in Delta State, but we rather have bad roads and underdevelopment,Than being killed by Fulanies APC.

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Why do you like Asaba?
. The quiet and peaceful nature of the town plus the fact it is a very small town, you can get to any part of Asaba within 30minutes and One can easily make friends/relate with influential people.

I remembered one night/early morning I was coming back from club around 2am, there was no taxi on sight so I decided to trek home cause the place is not far from home. I haven't walked past two streets when I noticed a police patrol van coming behind and going my way, I stopped them and they lifted me and dropped me off to the junction close to my house. If you try such in Lagos you will end up in police station or robbed by the police sef. Lol

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by moriNla: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
cassidy1996:
okowa come and see
. Okowa na your papa?
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Ginibaby877: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Was at okpanam road a filling station before midwifery junction for 2 hours yesterday, the flood was indescribable, it was carrying peoples tricycle and moving cars, it was that bad, finally I managed to maneuver to the express and spent another 1 hour there, please okowa repair our roads , we need good drainages,
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Dottore: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wifimoney1:
Na flood be this? I laugh in vanacular
Where's this one
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by MarianIsy(f): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
g
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
GavelSlam:
In 2019, continue voting the same clique.

One day una must get sense.
Its better than voting for Fulani herdsmen
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by goody1shoe73(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Very true. I was in Asaba yesterday. It was terrible
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
OK. Same here in Sapele this afternoon.
Only God saved a young girl from being carried away by the flood made invisible drainage.

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Donbabajay12(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
ogongogames:

Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
Are you kidding me ,I served at ministry of science and tech ...The perm sec of commerce and Industry was my sure monsieur,he helped me with posting to science and tech sef .. I should know u then ..
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
There's serious underground drainage construction going on right now in Asaba but they've not been channelled. The present administration met this problem and they're addressing by constructing a very high standard underground drainage in most of the affected areas. This flood issue will be a thing of the past after the channelling of the underground drainage. Hopefully. I just left that road some hours ago and i saw how bad it was. But it wasn't as bad as last year's and the water vanishes within an hour of the stoppage of the rain
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by SamOgasco(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Where is the flood naw? Abeg come to Abeokuta and see what the real flood experience is all about in Abeokuta here.... Abeg go sit down ojare.

Anyway all thanks still goes to God for the gift of life.....
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by SamOgasco(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
I wonder oooooo

phreakabitoo:
Where is the flood? It just look partly waterlogged. See below for flood

Lekki flood( beautiful Lagos):

Abeokuta (dustbin republic) :

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ogongogames(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Donbabajay12:

Are you kidding me ,I served at ministry of science and tech ...The perm sec of commerce and Industry was my sure monsieur,he helped me with posting to science and tech sef .. I should know u then ..

Wow..really? Which batch were you? I was batch c 2013, was in Asaba from January-October 2014.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) / N1.54trn Kano-Maradi Railway To Have Over 100 Bridges, 3 Side Camps / Ogun State Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.