Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

"Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos (42164 Views)

Igbos Leading In financial and Ownership Of Bank Accounts In Nigeria(photos) / Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics) / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by dainformant(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2018
'Whatever a man can do.....'. A Nigerian man has revealed his surprise after seeing various women trooping into pool betting centers. According to the Facebook user who posted the pictures, Nigerian women seem to be leading in the gambling area which is very much dominated by men. Could the present state of the economy be what caused the increase in women gambling?, an online user asked.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-women-now-leading-in-pools-betting-see-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by dainformant(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Lol, everyone looking for 2 sure and 3 direct!
What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Baba Ijebu no go kill our people o! cheesy
Oh Lawd! wink grin

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Tampa6246(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2018
The hustle is real

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by FarahAideed: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Another evidence of the hopelessness the Buhari govt has plunged Nigeria into

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Nbote(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another evidence of the hopelessness the Buhari govt has plunged Nigeria into

I swear.... Sports betting and other pools are now d number one source of livelihood and employment for most ppl becos even though dey are wasting their money playing, dey console themselves with hope of winning...

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by oshe11: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Thanks to Buhari, our youth are now PASSIONATELY patronising Betting as their only source of Making it legitimately or YAHOO+ IF YOU AIN'T PATIENT

43 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by geo4c: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
This is serious

Meanwhile chk my signature
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by EternalTruths: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2018
The poverty on ground is so much that people are now giving betting a chance.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by tolexy007(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2018
hunger in the land..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Nightmareo07: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
cry
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by dynicks(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2018
bros abeg u get 2 sure odds; make I play use help my life abeg.....una government no dey try at'all

abeg just 2.....

No! no run! U dey fear my face?..abeg bone d face; na so d face dey whether m happy or sad...

As e be so now ehh! as I dey look u so, u just be like pancake for my eye......so to avoid stories that touches, abeg find me sure odds

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Na wetin we dey see for Buhari regime be that.

I gave up on this Buhari era when I saw a dog passionately eating onions.....

This country get as e be jare. Make dem free these ladies abeg.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

19 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Tokziby: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Everybody wants to "hammer" but little did they know that they are contributing their hard earned money to few individual the owners and one or two big winners.
And worst of it is the addiction related to gambling... From just poverty to abject or extreme poverty.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by redsquare(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Buhari,see what you have reduced our women to? E no go better for you. angry

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Them done dey learn to dey independent through betting

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
dainformant:
'Whatever a man can do.....'. A Nigerian man has revealed his surprise after seeing various women trooping into pool betting centers. According to the Facebook user who posted the pictures, Nigerian women seem to be leading in the gambling area which is very much dominated by men. Could the present state of the economy be what caused the increase in women gambling?, an online user asked.

Thanks for sharing

I was expecting more data: a few random pictures don't prove much

Betting has been around for as far back as I can remember, all through different economic climates.

Way back in the day, society frowned on people who played these games as loafers and unserious people

(Funny enough, that was also how musicians were seen in those days. But that's by the way...)

Trends have shifted and views are now more favourable towards betting.

You also can't deny the influence of more wishful thinking these days.

With more people peddling "testimonies" of "financial breakthroughs"- coupled with the urge to "get rich quick" - the market for betting will only get bigger

You can bet on that

12 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Kingsleychris1: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
The hustle is tighter now.
Guys are no longer paying.
Kudos to them..
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by lordempire(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
One of the easiest legal ways to make and lose money grin

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
shocked

So Someone Cannot Collect Change From Her Neighbor Or Read Newspaper In Peace Again??

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by TheLoser: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
But women have been Gambling Baba Ijebu a long time
Since I was a boy
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by frowland(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please that last woman on black is a widow. Kindly pity her and remove that picture. Its not easy being a widow with kids to carter for. Lots is going through the mind of people in such situation.
Besides, I know girls who go on an errand for their boss to play a certain games. So that a girl is there does not necessarily mean she is the one playing it.

NL, fix your servers its becoming too frequent.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by paymentvoucher: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
THE ONLY SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS TO OUTSOURCE NIGERIA TO A FOREIGN CONSULTANT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME (10YEARS MINIMUM)

If you reason with me kindly spoil the Like button

10 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by zimakod(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is serious
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by haywire1: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
dainformant:
'Whatever a man can do.....'. A Nigerian man has revealed his surprise after seeing various women trooping into pool betting centers. According to the Facebook user who posted the pictures, Nigerian Ghanian women seem to be leading in the gambling area which is very much dominated by men. Could the present state of the economy be what caused the increase in women gambling?, an online user asked.

Stop blackmail hardworking Nigerian women, these are Ghanian women undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Sirpaul(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
JSS1; l want to be a DOCTOR.
SS1; l want to be a LAWYER

7 years later; Contact me for your makeup,weavons,bags,shoes,cream etc.

15 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by mayorkyzo: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Make them come see reason why the husband dey look lost sometimes...
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by prettygirlflow: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
The situation in the country is apoling

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Reelmii: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
women, always seeking gender equality. . well na their Money them dey use not mine, so let me sharrap until the day I go hear say my wife try am, she will know me better
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by yemmight(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
You won't blame them, men in Naija these days do not have any free money to allocate to ladies so they must find a new way.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by agarawu23(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sport betting is better
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Reelmii: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
women, always seeking gender equality. . well na their Money them dey use not mine, so let me sharrap until the day I go hear say my wife try am, she know me better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators / Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.