Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) (27779 Views)

How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria / What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 1:48pm On May 31, 2019
These days, many businesses are facing fierce competitions from other similar businesses.

This has left business owners to start thinking outside the box.

Clearly, it is for this reason that many businesses have devised strategies to get their businesses or services closer to target patrons in order to deliver quick service and also enjoy increase patronage.

This explains why mobile business outlets and even government sector institutions are springing up everywhere in order to achieve maximum visibility, patronage and of course publicity.

No doubt, the next generation is reserved for mobile business outlets.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/checkout-how-businesses-are-going-mobile-with-their-outlets-see-photos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by MJBOLT: 2:33pm On May 31, 2019
is it just me or is anybody else seeing a photo of a task force van

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Adicsonbaba(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2019
Ok
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by 9jaArea: 3:54pm On May 31, 2019
The thing weak me

kelvinUchiha:
Which business is this abeg Mr OP grin
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by HospitalityDiva(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2019
The hustle is real.

Meanwhile, guys, suffering from weak erection? Then check my signature. Madam will thank you for it.
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by 9jayes: 3:55pm On May 31, 2019
Let me also go mobile:

Do you know that I have the best of reviews in the whole of Nairaland, check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/5020902/paypal-payoneer-fiverr-upwork-withdrawal
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by JejeNaija(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
Very good
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by 6lam(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
So tomorrow is the big day.Which one are you watching? Champions League or AJ vs Andy Ruiz?
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by kelvinUchiha(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2019

28 Likes

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Sunijacks(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
Its also a good ideal Buh get ready to sort
Agbero boos

1 Like

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by sukerefakere(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:
please don't spit
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by vikkysexy1: 3:58pm On May 31, 2019
l have heard
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Murphy123: 3:59pm On May 31, 2019
Most places are too dirty to freely enjoy these meals outside.
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by HospitalityDiva(f): 3:59pm On May 31, 2019
kelvinUchiha:

The business of arresting people.

18 Likes

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Hotfreezers: 3:59pm On May 31, 2019
MJBOLT:

Mobile holding facility

6 Likes

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Teewhy2: 3:59pm On May 31, 2019
Goverment ( LASSA) making more money and product getting more popular, at the end everyone is happy.

1 Like

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 31, 2019
how e take concern auto
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Hotfreezers: 4:01pm On May 31, 2019
Joromi12:
how e take concern auto

They are all mobile and on wheels

3 Likes

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by dondo83(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2019
This is our mobile bar ! We bring the party to your doorsteps!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 4:01pm On May 31, 2019
Go to the customer, if they won't come to you......
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Hotfreezers: 4:02pm On May 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Go to the customer, if they won't come to you......

That should be the motto of instamessage

3 Likes

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by MrCuteking(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2019
Op nice one. Thank God for nairaland.

My business has not gotten to that level. But Redbull suppose create winged cars. grin

Check down if you love my shoes. So affordable.

Market price: 7k
Check my price below.

Pay on delivery nationwide: 1k delivery fee.

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by UNGOBACK: 4:03pm On May 31, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Ajah, Vi, lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:
Everything is going digital now even oloshoism.

And you don't need to download InMessage.
Nah.

Just head down to Nairaland's sexuality section & open the Ashawo / Beer Parlour thread. You will find all our "responsible" feminists fighting for gender equality there. grin

pocohantas / AntiBrutus and her clique are down there making sure women have superior body counts than men.

That is true feminism.

*spits angry

My boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:05pm On May 31, 2019
cool
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by mytime24(f): 4:05pm On May 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by stag: 4:06pm On May 31, 2019
MJBOLT:

Lol. I think he should have uploaded the Lagos State Mobile Court instead
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Dottore: 4:06pm On May 31, 2019
Ok
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Oga, how many customers you don control........ grin
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by BlackfireX: 4:07pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:
Everything is going digital now even oloshoism.

And you don't need to download InMessage.
Nah.

Just head down to Nairaland's sexuality section & open the Ashawo / Beer Parlour thread. You will find all our "responsible" feminists fighting for gender equality there. grin

pocohantas / AntiBrutus and her clique are down there making sure women have superior body counts to men.

That is true feminism.

*spits angry

Keep spitting.... One day goat will kiss you.

1 Like

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

They already come to you for charging sessions nah...... Nah you go select regime........ ST or TDB + other engaging services......... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / CBN Gives Update On Naira Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.