Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) (36187 Views)

Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
b like say this op chop beans wey no done. how dis one take resemble cardi b?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by Koolking(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
GLeesMODEL:
@alexreports

A soft spoken damsel who wishes to take advantage of the recent assent of Not Too Young To Run Act to delve into politics as a medium to help the poor, less privileged and orphans.

Every Nigerian politician dream and mission of going into politics was to help the poor and the less privileged. Ask every member of the Senate or House of Rep they will tell you same.

The reality is, give a man or woman power and see his/her true nature. Power and money corrupt the soul. You need conscious discipline to stay on humanitarian mission as a politician. I doubt this young girl will be different. I wish her well though
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by gatecrash123: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
no go resemble cardi b popping
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na wa oh So ppl are Using Cardi B as Yard Stick

1 Like

Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by bionixs: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
bentlywills:
God bless your hustle dear, you can be our own Croatia president and sharing hugs n kisses grin
walahi that woman has talent. even under the rain

1 Like

Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by bionixs: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
buygala:
Makeup can make anyone look like anyonesad

She also looks like MonaLisa Chinda, Juliet Ibrahim and Nadia Buari smiley

In fact she resembles everybody and Nobody
even Shegun Arinze own sef dey
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wish her best of luck!
Check my signature below in blue if you're interested in acquiring or if you have someone in need of genuine property acquisition with Perfect Title In Good (CofO) And Have Peace Of Mind. Key into this opportunity before it is too late..
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by DECENCY3: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
bentlywills:
God bless your hustle dear, you can be our own Croatia president and sharing hugs n kisses grin

So you were busy watching the kissing she was doing under the rain that day?

Jealousy jelolo

1 Like

Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by toniturner(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
u beta go and find work to do....
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
first of all, no one who doesn't admire beautiful or handsome people but that shouldn't be a yardstick for any person aspiring for any position let alone political post. political office demands a lot of knowledge, maturity, wisdom at el to relinquish any mandate to any aspirations.
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
DECENCY3:

So you were busy watching the kissing she was doing under the rain that day?

Jealousy jelolo

grin grin
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by nnonso1: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is a 5-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Cake Baking, Market your baking business and Design branding for you baking business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 CAKE TRAINING: Lean to make cakes of any kinds!
 FONDANT MODELLING
 SMOOTHIES MAKING/ PASTRIES MAKING/SMALL CHOPS (Select one option)
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on 21st of July and it is absolutely FREE. No training materials to buy, no fees to pay for this training. Just come with your laptop/device and writing materials
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
She better stick to sucking dicks to survive.
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
How this one take resemble Cardi B?? E be like say mucus block una eye. Mtcheww
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by Vmaqween(f): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
such an epitome of beauty
she is so cute
Re: Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) by RealMillennial(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Can she TWERK?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her / Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.