Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her (36215 Views)

Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Nicki Minaj Bounced On Kendrik Lamar For Talking To Her About Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bonaguy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-XtNF_at0LCA/UiD4lIWRkSI/AAAAAAAANw0/Q2DYMOJu5FQ/s400/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fa2hsb2UtYW5kLWVtaW5lbS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-700103[/img]

Hip hop star Eminem has just picked on Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom.

In his new track 'Berzerk', the Grammy winning star called Khloe Kardashian the 'ugly Kardashian' and mocked Lamar for marrying her.
He raps:

"The say that love is as powerful as a cough syrup and styrofoam. All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo with the 'Ugly Kardashian'. Lamar O. sorry, we done both set the bar low."

This is not the first time Eminem is mocking a celebrity, he had mocked Christiana Aguilera, Carson Daly, Moby, and Kim Kardashian calling her a man in his 2009 track 'we made you'.

www.gistmetro.com/2013/08/eminem-calls-khloe-kardashian-ugly.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by weazley(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yaaay!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Airforce1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
I reserve my comment
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by jjparagon(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
But d gal is not too ugly nah, dats bad of him..

6 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
I comment my reserve!

3 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by demelza: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Its obvious Eminem has stopped taking his meds.
I am sure he is waiting for Lamar to reply him so he can release a song callin her out a la Mariah Carey.

13 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by homesteady(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
How dare him insult my khloe! His just jealous that he couldn't get a good woman like her!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Dimmatic(f): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
See albino calling khloe ugly.

10 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by iamSi(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dimmatic: See albino calling khloe ugly.

Meaning?

7 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Abbey2sam(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2013

He's blonde

End time tinz sha

6 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Dimmatic(f): 2:50am On Aug 31, 2013
@ iamsi, meaning that eminem is ugly not khloe

8 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by pomporiking: 3:31am On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: Its obvious Eminem has stopped taking his meds.
I am sure he is waiting for Lamar to reply him so he can release a song callin her out a la Mariah Carey.

Don't disrespect one of the best rappers of all time

71 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by fr3do(m): 4:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Guy got issues
khloe is finer than that kourtney
and even more matued than the two.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 31, 2013
still bashing women to stay relevant in the game ,what an azzhole!! undecided..he needs a mirror himself..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Brimmie(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: Its obvious Eminem has stopped taking his meds.

I love the Mariah Carey shi' man!!

The White Boy is just good at it!

3 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2013
I'm cool with whatever Eminem does

and just like Stan, I respect him cos he "tells" it.

He's never taken shi t before and he won't start now

61 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by psky: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2013
pompori king:

If all you do is disrespect people to remain relevant, then sorry but you deserve disrespect!

12 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by demelza: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2013
pompori king:

Stop sipping on the white skin kool aid.

Best rapper mon derriere.

5 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:

lool ton derriere? Bt 4get it, Eminem ís good

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by pomporiking: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:

Haha..seriously he's up there with the best,no other rapper has sold more records than the white schmuck

5 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by demelza: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2013
pompori king:

Haha..seriously he's up there with the best,no other rapper has sold more records than the white schmuck
Since to you its about the amount of records sold, then you would most likely call Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber the greatest pop stars.
Negro please!

8 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by pomporiking: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:
Since to you its about the amount of records sold, then you would most likely call Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber the greatest pop stars.
Negro please!

In the next 10yrs those 2 would obvioulsy be among them..eminem is the sh*t bro even kendrick knows grin

4 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2013
Let's Face It... The Chic is Ugly!

8 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by AbuMikey(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2013
He said the obvious truth!!!

She is very **dodges slap** ugly
Eminem was just **dodges bullet**

**Pulls slippers,picks race**

cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Lolitua(f): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2013
fr3do: Guy got issues
khloe is finer than that kourtney
and even more matued than the two.
tell dem sumtin
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by tjfulloption(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2013

Eminem ask me to tell you this:

*rapping in eminem voice*

I don't know you and no,
I don't owe you a motherfucking thing
I'm not Mr. N'Sync, I'm not what your friends think
I'm not Mr. Friendly, I can be a prick
If you tick me my tank is on empty (is on empty)...
No patience is in me and if you offend me
I'm lifting you 10 feet (lifting you 10 feet)... in the air
I don't care who was there and who saw me destroy you
Go call you a lawyer, file you a lawsuit
I'll smile in the courtroom and buy you a wardrobe
I'm tired of all you (of all you)...
I don't mean to be mean but that's all I can be is just me

If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
Radio won't even play my jam
'Cause I am, whatever you say I am
I don't know it's just the way I am

34 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by modextus(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2013
cool
tjfulloption:

Eminem ask me to tell you this:

*rapping in eminem voice*

I don't know you and no,
I don't owe you a motherfucking thing
I'm not Mr. N'Sync, I'm not what your friends think
I'm not Mr. Friendly, I can be a prick
If you tick me my tank is on empty (is on empty)...
No patience is in me and if you offend me
I'm lifting you 10 feet (lifting you 10 feet)... in the air
I don't care who was there and who saw me destroy you
Go call you a lawyer, file you a lawsuit
I'll smile in the courtroom and buy you a wardrobe
I'm tired of all you (of all you)...
I don't mean to be mean but that's all I can be is just me

Radio won't even play my jam
'Cause I am, whatever you say I am
I don't know it's just the way I am

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by modextus(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2013
Imanuelle: I'm cool with whatever Eminem does
yeah

3 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by goldfish80(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2013
Khloe is ugly, she looks like a man.

5 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by 3ace(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2013
Bonaguy: Christiana
Aguilera, Carson Daly, Moby, and Kim
Kardashian, khloe, MJ etc
E be like say dis Eminem get sense o. See d kain people wey hin dey diss. Tupac knew he won't live long because he was always finding trouble with deadly guys. if Eminem know say hin get liver, mak hin go diss real bad guys na, na den hin go know how far.

8 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Lakotai(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yes nahhhh Khloe is UGLY! You don't need a goggle to see that...

Eminem I saw YOU!

Waje too is just innocently Ugly! see her here » www.nairaland.com/1407554/god-waje-ugly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Odi Okojie Pays N325,000 Bill For A Man Who's Been In Hospital For Months / My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out / Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.