Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Why aren't our Caucasians this big? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why aren't our Caucasians this big? (6549 Views)

Why Aren't Canids As Strong As Felids? / Caucasians And German Shepherd Dogs For Sale. / This Big Female Boerbeol Pup Will Make You love Bobby Saxy More....4sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by prinzetobi: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
franky156:
@Prinzetobi... can i have the details of PETLOVE KENNELS JOS?

Thanks
PM.
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by davillian(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
prinzetobi:

Nobody does. Don't be deceived. A conscious breeder would never sell you his best pups.
As a matter of fact, most times they don't announce certain litters. In such case, they're probably selling a few and keeping the rest.
And selling I mean, within their circle.
Yeah you right.
We have boerboels in Nigeria but you will never see something like this here in Nigeria .

3 Likes

Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by prinzetobi: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
davillian:

Yeah you right.
We have boerboels in Nigeria but you will never see something like this here in Nigeria .

Let me laugh grin
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by prinzetobi: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
davillian:

Yeah you right.

Lol just ask me to post picture. You don't have to make hasty generalizations.
We do have Rock solid boerboels in this town. #factsonly.
But still a breeder would hardly sell you his best dog. This phenomenon is applicable in the dog world (Nigeria included) so it's not restricted to Russia alone.
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by davillian(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
prinzetobi:

Lol just ask me to post picture. You don't have to make hasty generalizations.
We do have Rock solid boerboels in this town. #factsonly.
But still a breeder would hardly sell you his best dog. This phenomenon is applicable in the dog world (Nigeria included) so it's not restricted to Russia alone.
I've seen a lot bro, but for a female looking like this or close to this picture I posted I've not.
It you have any picture post please .

3 Likes

Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by Tochex101(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
davillian:

I've seen a lot bro, but for a female looking like this or close to this picture I posted I've not.
I second this post, do post the pics......
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by xana101: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
davillian:

I support too. Post pix let's see. That BB is too fantastic. I doubt we have such in Nigeria. She's even massive for a female
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by Quantum800: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2018
calidon dakota

4 Likes

Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by frowland(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2018
JackOfAllTrades:
Wow nice, but is this because they are big eaters? or why is that the case for you?

Yea, big eaters times 3.
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by davillian(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Quantum800:
calidon dakota
I know most breeders with solid bb in Nigeria ,one of middelpos alpha offspring is in Nigerian but can not be compared to the size of the father .
Search for middelpos alpha and dixie boerboels you will be shocked of the short video of what you will see . alpha scored 97.9 if not 98 self. grin grin grin grin I kill the argument there .
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by davillian(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=prinzetobi post=69524811]
Nobody does. Don't be deceived. A conscious breeder would never sell you his best pups.
As a matter of fact, most times they don't announce certain litters. In such case, they're probably selling a few and keeping the rest.
And selling I mean, within their circle. [/quote/]
Before they breed any dog they know what they are looking for.
Any pup that has what they are looking for remains in their breeding circle .
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by prinzetobi: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2018
davillian:

I know most breeders with solid bb in Nigeria ,one of middelpos alpha offspring is in Nigerian but can not be compared to the size of the father .
Search for middelpos alpha and dixie boerboels you will be shocked of the short video of what you will see . alpha scored 97.9 if not 98 self. grin grin grin grin I kill the argument there .
Great! Since you do, you'll probably know Ajoke Saavuti.
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by davillian(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
prinzetobi:

I've seen and heard the name but I'm not following up
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by rumenase(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
davillian:

only spitsvuur magic has Scored up to 98
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by davillian(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
rumenase:

only spitsvuur magic has Scored up to 98
Out of everything I said it was only the 98% which was a joke you saw.
What's the difference between 97.9 vs 98 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by AmadeusCho: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Quantum800:
calidon dakota

Jeezz abeg what do you feed this giants
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by Tochex101(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
prinzetobi:

Bros, pics na.......abeg
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by Sunjay13(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Very true my brother.like a breeder friend of mine,he always say it;dog business is full of uncertainty.
prinzetobi:

Yes it happens, dogs start their cycle at different ages same as humans. The question is why you feeling bad towards her? If you're gonna survive in breeding, the LOVE of the dog has to be the driving force and not the dollar bill.
This ish requires many may sacrifices. There's no guarantee that if she's mated, she'll take in, there's no guarantee that even if she births, pups will survive even if you're the best dog man, nature would still take it's toll.
Summary- there's too many uncertainty in dog breeding that if you don't love the dog, and dogs in general, it's best not to indulge in it as demand and forcast analysis won't help bruv.
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by rumenase(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
davillian:
Out of everything I said it was only the 98% which was a joke you saw. What's the difference between 97.9 vs 98 cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin na small thing o but you know na little things matters

1 Like

Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by cyrielo(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2018
frowland:

Actually, dog food is very expensive right now and that's why most dogs look malnourished. I will follow that bsquaredkennel guys with huge Caucasians.
yo buv, I finally got one of them big Caucasian from bsquared kennels, I just got assigned to my company's new branch cry now I'm looking to sell the pup at affordable price. Holla if you want
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by frowland(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2018
cyrielo:
yo buv, I finally got one of them big Caucasian from bsquared kennels, I just got assigned to my company's new branch cry now I'm looking to sell the pup at affordable price. Holla if you want

Let me see the picture brov. Male or female?
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by cyrielo(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2018
frowland:

Let me see the picture brov. Male or female?
Male
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by frowland(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2018
cyrielo:
Male

Please can I see the picture?
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by cyrielo(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2018
frowland:

Please can I see the picture?

Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by frowland(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=cyrielo post=69916821][/quote]

From bsquaredkennel? Please let me have your number then so we continue on whatsapp. Maybe I will get female from bsquaredkennel afterwards.
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by cyrielo(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2018
frowland:

From bsquaredkennel? Please let me have your number then so we continue on whatsapp. Maybe I will get female from bsquaredkennel afterwards.
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by frowland(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2018
cyrielo:
Please don't quote this post, so I can safely remove my number too.

Copied, pls remove.
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by bobiaustine85: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
cyrielo:
yo buv, I finally got one of them big Caucasian from bsquared kennels, I just got assigned to my company's new branch cry now I'm looking to sell the pup at affordable price. Hol
la if you want

pls I need send me ur contact so we can chat on Watsap
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by cyrielo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
bobiaustine85:

pls I need send me ur contact so we can chat on Watsap
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by sailortj(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
That's my 5months old Caucasian from God's grace kennel Jos

1 Like

Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by Khalid72(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Magpies:
Weather,purity and feeding,one of these or all could be the major hindrance.
dats right
Re: Why aren't our Caucasians this big? by Khalid72(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Healthy Pomeranian Pet Dog for Crossing (pics) / Caucasian Puppy For Sale / beauty(ful) Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.