Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah (16400 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:

That description is too detailed to have been thought up on the spur of the moment. Probably because you had to look in a mirror.. grin

Sigh.... joblessness is a very dangerous thing, I had no idea you were that far gone, dude you need a shrink
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by HajimeSaito(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jiang:

Sigh.... joblessness is a very dangerous thing, I had no idea you were that far gone, dude you need a shrink

And you need to stay on your medication, you poor schizoid, bi-polar,borderline, re-tard and stop stalking me on nl.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:

And you need to stay on your medication, you poor schizoid, bi-polar,borderline, re-tard and stop stalking me on nl.

Denial, pretending to be indifferent to criticism, imagining things that are not there, dude you have Schizophrenia, Seriously you need a shrink before your condition gets worse grin

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Vmaqween(f): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Sorry my heart is too cold to be moved these days.....
Whenever they deem it fit to release leah they should and if they don't want is still their business.......none of my business....
hey dear,
what could be the issue that you sound this way?
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Me09050: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Source: http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/07/be-expectant-new-single-titled-mama-by.html?m=1
Mista S.Y in collaboration with Cent I. have done it again. The two north side artist have dropped a new single tittled Mama. Stay posted and get link in the next post.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-vvx4dP7la8k/W0Z94tS6GKI/AAAAAAAAIrs/1LEY9VJB76wHfogC3RV9h8KsCyEhguliQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20180711-WA0000.jpg[/img]
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
In a book filled with explosive revelations, backed with documentary evidence and eyewitness accounts, Number One bestselling author, Reno Omokri, has exposed startling revelations about the #DapchiGirls Abduction which will no doubt cause shockwaves in Nigeria.‬ ‪The book revealed how strange orders were given to the military personnel guarding Dapchi to depart the town after it became known to the security forces that Boko Haram was about to target +Dapchi. ‬ ‪The author also argues that the Buhari administration deliberately allowed Boko Haram abduct the girls so it could justify its demand to withdraw $1 billion from the Excess Crude Account, according to testimony provided by a serving Senator.‬ ‪Written after personal interviews in Dapchi town with Leah’s parents, members of the community and international intelligence assets who remained unnamed to protect their identify, the book reveals that there has been very little interest on the part of the Buhari administration .

Proceeds from the book goes to Leah Sharibu Family!

Ben Murray Bruce wrote: Please watch and share this moving moving appeal by music superstar, Onyeka Onwenu for the release of Leah Sharibu. Leah has been held for too long just for refusing to convert. The Quran itself says “there is no compulsion in religion”, so #BringBackOurLeah

Please help us save Leah Sharibu by watching and sharing this video on every platform you can. Tell Boko Haram that the Quran says “there is no compulsion in religion” so they should #BringBackOurLeah safe and alive. Imagine if she was your daughter, sister or cousin. Please share using the hashtag #BringBackOurLeah

Watch via this link:

https://www.facebook.com/279327892264929/posts/821392851391761/

we no hia fem wen Boko carry 125 girls and did foolish woman be Minister under Jonathan o
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by HajimeSaito(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jiang:

Denial, pretending to be indifferent to criticism, imagining things that are not there, dude you have Schizophrenia, Seriously you need a shrink before your condition gets worse grin

Stop over-exerting your limited mental resources on me pal.Just Accept that fate has placed us at different ends of the IQ spectrum and life will become that much easier for you. There's no shame for you in having an IQ that registers in lower digits. As any number of stats can show, such cognitive limitations are common place north of the compass where I gather you come from.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Stop over-exerting your limited mental resources on me pal.Just Accept that fate has placed us at different ends of the IQ spectrum and life will become that much easier for you. There's no shame for you in having an IQ that registers in lower digits. As any number of stats can show, such cognitive limitations are common place north of the compass where I gather you come from.

so you are also an Arindin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Obasan Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photo) / Meet Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter, Chimebuka (see Her Photos) / Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.