Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah (16581 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu & Yvonne Chaka Chaka / Photos of onyeka onwenu singing & making guests happy before she died / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Awoo88: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Enough of this blackmail. What if there is no missing leah sharibu in the first place. Christians should stop heating up the polity.
May your daughter be held captive because of her faith! If you don't have one yet, your mother and sister will be kidnapped because of what they profess as creed.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Wifimoney1: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
What shocked thought she's been released.... shocked

Eyaaaa

In Lasisi Elenu's voice.

No oo! It is you they should tell Eyaaaa, what!
You don't even know what is happening in your country.

Oh my god ! oh my god ! I can't believe this. I need assurance, oh oh oh.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Wiseny76: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Enough of this blackmail. What if there is no missing leah sharibu in the first place. Christians should stop heating up the polity.
, you are disgrace to your skin

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by thunderbabs: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2018
If anyone still thinks buhari is one innocent man with a heart of Mohammed (S. A. W), you better think again.

Buhari is in no way different from most of these other dirty, blood sucking, corrupt politicians. Pple are only falling for deception as always by this treacherous monster.

It has always been about their selfish interests, money, and power and it will always be till the end of time.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Princedapace(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Proffdada:
exactly what I think sad though cry

Even if it is for a political point, it still doesnt erase the fact that she is missing or the points he raised arent valid..

Nigeria is the most stupid place to be born! How can we forget a little girl like that, no comment from the presidency ever since, no update about efforts made and progress made so far, nothing, nothing

It is unfair. God will punish all these wicked leaders and their sympathizers.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by MOVIC6: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
angry

please shut up
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Offisteven: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
This is what the so called pastors, bishops, or general overseers as they fondly called themselves are supposed to do,to lead us the Christians to demand for justice and the release of this innocent girl. The only thing they know how to do is to fake deliverance and tell you about tithes and use the proceeds to build more churches and schools. God punish all false prophets and pastors.
#henceforth if I hear any church member asking me we didn't see you in church on Sunday, wait and see the reply you will get from me.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nenejeje(f): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

You are kidding right?

he is stupid, don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by thayora: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
What a cold world! so is now again you guys remember that poor little girl? what about the remaining chibok girls? What about those made orphans,widows and widowers by boko harams and fulani terrorist in the middle belt and North East. God will judge all you politians playing games with humans life and destiny in this country.

#bring back our leah

#stop the killing in the middlebelt

#bing back employent opportunities to the youth
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by LincolnLynn(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
I do believe one day the truth behind the boko menace will shake up this country.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Sorry my heart is too cold to be moved these days.....
Whenever they deem it fit to release leah they should and if they don't want is still their business.......none of my business....
boko Haram in disguise, we know lots of Muslims here that have Christians Monika so that they will always attack church and pastors, may shekau visit your house when your daughters are on their menstruations period.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
boko Haram in disguise, we know lots of Muslims here that have Christians Monika so that they will always attack church and pastors, may shekau visit your house when your daughters are on their menstruations period.

Then go and find leah naaaa....

why squeezing ursef into my mention.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2018
good to see that it is no longer conspiracy and a scam

all of a sudden we will see all those who derided the fg for paying ransoms speaking out of the other sides of their mouths.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by emmyid(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

Really? Are you human? What happened to human sympathy? I know how your kind end up. May God judge you!

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by kitaatita: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
The same Onyeka Onwenu refused to accept that Chibok girls were missing. She joined Mrs. Jonathan to harass the hapless principal of the Chibok school. Hypocrite
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Empiree: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Politics.

I'm glad this thread is not flooded because folks aren't fools. We know when a captive or so called captive is being used as political tool and a tool to insult Islam.

Your pastors are busy defrauding Church members to give up their land in exchange for good health of their children. Some of your pastors claimed to have miracles and they speak to God. Why not use all these powers to rescue the poor girl?. Why blame Buhari and Islam instead of using your fake power?.

Abeg, this is not a news but emotional trash. Let Adeboye lead you to rescue her now.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by enemyofprogress: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Islam is a religion of animals for animals
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by okpanachil: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Ejimagift post=69487210]Enough of this blackmail. What if there is no missing leah sharibu in the first place. Christians should stop heating up the polity. [/quoteee]

Would you shut that thing you call a mouth?

I would have wished the same fate befall every female in your family nuclear and extended but I believe they are innocent and are a better people compared to you hence they don't deserve that.

Please learn to stay quiet when you ain't got nothing to stay.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by baysol: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
This video points to one simple fact and that is, Nigerians your MUMU done do. choose your leaders carefully.......do not allow evil vultures to use fake calmness to use your people as sacrifice for long life. While Nigerians are dying someone was getting stronger and healthier. No one is suspecting as satanic acts are as usual subtle as they come. Nigeria is in the hands of satan and his evil soldiers...Politicians, Pastors, imams, herdsmen, bandits, Kidnappers, drug peddlers and users, the military, area boys and girls, colonial masters, United Nations, Europe and America, NGOS(Not all), prostitutes, dangerous husbands and wives, evil parents, evil brothers, Aunties, sons, daughters, cultists, ritualists, evil and quack doctors and nurses, evil pharmacists, wicked grand mothers and fathers, evil extended families, Indisciplined citizenry, Church and musque goers who do not follow religious ethics,witches and wizards, voodoo users, evil senate and reps and their respective presidents, unethical professionals, corrupt individuals, thieves and armed robbers, Boko Haram, environmental polluters, shylock landlords and Land ladies, commodity price fixers, evil immigrants and emigrants, disrespectful people and tribalists. Remove yourself from the above list and lets see if you are not one of the contributors to the decay called Nigeria presently. Without elimination of the above lists, as much as we can, we are on a boat ride to oblivion and destination 'no were'.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by kaysman2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Did he say to justify releasing 1 billion dollar... Oga calm down you nation spoiler the administration you worked for withdrew billions of dollars just for the last presidential election. So they don't need to do S#it just for a 1 billion$ to make Nigeria work since your boss and his cronies withdrawals makes this one child's play. Adaluru Oshi werey jati jati embarassed
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by HajimeSaito(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Almunjid:

What? U dey craze?

You're as mad as "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W.) grin

ahih Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Sahih Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given. Other references are Sahih Bukhari 3896, 5158 and 3311.

Sahih Bukhari (62:18) - Aisha's father, Abu Bakr, wasn't on board at first, but Muhammad explained how the rules of their religion made it possible. This is similar to the way that present-day cult leaders manipulate their followers into similar concessions.

Sahih Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her).

Sahih Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.

Sahih Muslim (8:3460) - "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you could sport with her and she sport with you, or you could amuse with her and she could amuse with you?" Muhammad posed this question to one of his followers who had married an "older woman" instead of opting to handle a child.

Sahih Bukhari (4:232) - Muhammad's wives would wash semen stains out of his clothes, which were still wet from the spot-cleaning even when he went to the mosque for prayers. Between copulation and prayer, it's a wonder he found the time to slay pagans.

Sahih Bukhari (6:300) - Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's handling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Sahih Bukhari (93:639) - The Prophet of Islam would recite the 'Holy Quran' with his head in Aisha's lap, when she was menstruating.

Sahih Bukhari (62:6) - "The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives." Muhammad also said that it was impossible to treat all wives equally - and it isn't hard to guess why.

Sahih Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'Had the Prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.' "

Sahih Bukhari (60:311) - "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires." These words were spoken by Aisha within the context of her husband having been given 'Allah's permission' to fulfill his sexual desires with a large number of women in whatever order he chooses. (It has been suggested that Aisha may have been speaking somewhat wryly).

Sahih Muslim (8:3424) - One of several narrations in which a leering Muhammad orders a clearly startled woman to suckle a grown man with her breast so that he will become "unlawful" to her - meaning that they can live under the same roof together.

Tabari 9:137 - "Allah granted Rayhana of the Qurayza to Muhammad as booty." Muhammad considered the women that he captured and enslaved to be God's gift to him.

Tabari 8I:117 - "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims." He sometimes pulled rank to reserve the most beautiful captured women for himself.

Tabari 9:139 - "You are a self-respecting girl, but the prophet is a womanizer." Words spoken by the disappointed parents of a girl who had 'offered' herself to Muhammad (he accepted).
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=HajimeSaito post=69490020]

Even for a Christian you are worse than trash, even Satan does not hate Islam to this extent, May God save ur soul if at all you even believe in him
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by HajimeSaito(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Jiang post=69490236][/quote]

Meeeen, see as the truth dey pain some people! grin

[img]https://media1./images/475380e1ee310a46b7fbf88209ccba82/tenor.gif?itemid=5145602[/img]
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Roadmike(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

As a man thinketh in his heart so shall it be. As you have such a thought despite the Parents were shown on TV and their Voices Heard on Radio yet you claim there was no LEAH, may your DAUGHTER, MOTHER, MOTHER IN LAW, SISTER AND ALL CLOSE FEMALE RELATIONS OF YOURS FALL VICTIMS OF WICKED BLOOD SUCKER AND god FORSAKEN EVIL LIKE BOKO HARAM. AND SHO SHALL IT BE -AMEN.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:

[img]https://media1./images/475380e1ee310a46b7fbf88209ccba82/tenor.gif?itemid=5145602[/img]

Oh please! , am just trying to save you from depression, you seem like a fat 37 year old NEET living with his mom and trying to pour his frustration on happy people. You even choose the name of a Japanese samurai in order to boost ur self esteem and yet it's still not working.

P.S don't quote me again, I don't wanna compound to ur misery

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by HajimeSaito(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jiang:

Oh please! , am just trying to save you from depression, you seem like a fat 37 year old NEET living with his mom and trying to pour his frustration on happy people. You even choose the name of a Japanese samurai in order to boost ur self esteem and yet it's still not working.

P.S don't quote me again, I don't wanna compound to ur misery

That description is too detailed to have been thought up on the spur of the moment. Probably because you had to look in a mirror.. grin
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Akiika: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Reno Omokri is no bestselling author, can you guys stop lying? He is just an online coward on self exile.
Thieves!!! once hunger catch them, they turn to yeye activist. Onyeka Onwenu forgot when she was a GEJ sycophant, praise singing and dancing around cheering his kleptomaniac oligarchy. She forgot she was a beneficiary of loot money from Jonathan and his wife, she didn't realize some of those loots could've otherwise been used to arm the security forces. Is Leah Sheribu the only missing girl? Una no well!.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by webizone(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Guapismo:
It's so sad that most people have forgotten about her case.

If truly this Boko Haram is not based on religion why is it the only person with a different religion that wasn't released.
Nobody has forgotten her case. Cases are too numerous to count! First things first, remove APC, BUHARI and killer herdsmen that are holding on to the resource that would aid in search and rescue.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
TELL HER TO ACCEPT ISLAM THE RELIGION OF PEACE OR ELSE BOKO HARAM WILL NOT RELEASE HER...I LOVE JIHAD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking New: Louis Vuitton And Gucci Condoms Coming Out Soon: / Faze, Jaywon, Josh2funny, Ebube Nwagbo Dazzle Abuja Fans At Sportekally Funny / Nicki Minaj Swore At Mariah Carey During American Idol Auditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.