Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? (3129 Views)

Osmosis Nig Ltd Recruiting / Bas Nig Ltd / Bencovik Nig Ltd Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by afrika(f): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
Please, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD mailed me to come to lagos for an interview and also come with my cv, and N1, 000.00

i dont know cos it happened in abuja at area 10 side, garki where we were asked to pay 500 each and it ended up with the EFCC coming to arrest some hoodlums who arranged for the deal.

Now, this has come again, has anybody recieved this message and what have u people to say NAIRALANDERS.

PLEASE, its urgent
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by lilrukevwe(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
pls if u dnt know how to post learn how to why did u write vacany wen u had no job openiong for ur infop they are fraudsters
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by Jenik(f): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2007
Please those people are thieves. They are fake. Disregard their mails please.
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by Falakotolu(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2011
Ivestigation on going, result soon.
Thanks nairalander. Am presently @ d primsavic shop coz i cant call wat am seeing here office, bt am jst luck 2 jst google d prisavic name and seeing all dis post about them. Well dy are yet to start any interveiw or anytin jst writing of names, I cant wait 2 c hw tins play out so i can confirm wat my fellow nairalander are saying. God bless ya all. I just still dy there dy luk oooooo naija pple
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by Noble2011: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
Tank God u are not victim yet. This guys are fucking scammmm pls don't even dear it. I'm tellin u dis from experience. Good luk
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by rocean: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
thanks guys
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by kele1975(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
Dear all,please kindly ignore any message from PRIMESAVIC,i took a flight from Ph for an interview last week thursday 22nd and to my surprise 3 dirty looking ladies were incharge collecting the sum of 2,000 from candidates to fill a form and a phone number to contact.When it got to my turn I made everyone there to understand that it was fraud,I threatened them and asked for their manage whom I spoke with on phone and promised to come down and see me by 2pm of which he never did.
Alot of people paid the 2k but after i called everyone together they stop paying and it was when we knew they were even taking as low as 400 and 200 naira to those that cant avoid 2k.
below is my invitation letter.

welcome to Primesavic Solutions Co.

RE-APPLICATION FOR A JOB

You have been invited at Primesavic Solutions Co.
110A, Awolowo Way, Opp. Zenith Bank, near Balogun B/Stop Ikeja Lagos
on Thursday September 22nd 2011; Time: 9am. for Oral interview & Posting.

Please come with the photocopies of your CV & Credentials.
Print out this confirmation and bring to our office.

For enquiries call: 08033771746, 08079711878, 01-9540844

Thank you

Yours truly,

Head Human Resources.
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by kele1975(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
aNYONE THAT KNOWS HOW WE CAN HAND THIS GUYS OVER TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY SHOULD COME UP WITH THE IDEA THIS GUYS ARE WICKED
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by dchoosen(m): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2011
Thanx guys check dis out:
You can BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE WITH ANY DECODER either HITV,DSTV,MYTV etc Don't miss this fantastic opportunity. Its as simple as ABC if you need a guide send me a mail on threeotelecoms@yahoo.com to receive step-by-step guide
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by ItonA: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2011
As for Estherbt(nig) ltd, they are thiefs. Do you know what? Their former name was Esther breakthrough,when people come to know them as 419 the abbreviate the name. Be careful.
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by trustidkid: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2011
I think we shud all be watchful of the kind of request we are answerable to, this guys are frudsters.
Was there a prior job vacancy advertisement by the companies before this 419 interview. I believe security operatives
should be informed of this dastard behaviour of these guys.
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by Chapi: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2011
my God! Esther breakthrough still the exist. You mean that man has not repent. So that woman still the write that her fake recommendation letter, August last yr I was a victim. They sending me from one office to another wasting transport. Guys don't you think we should look for a way to deal with these people. It is getting out of hand. my God! Esther breakthrough still the exist. You mean that man has not repent. So that woman still the write that her fake recommendation letter, August last yr I was a victim. They sending me from one office to another wasting transport. Guys don't you think we should look for a way to deal with these people. It is getting out of hand.
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by chimic: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2011
no employer on earth would ask a jobless person to pay except its a govt job were online registraion is mandatory
Re: Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD??? by bunlizlaw(f): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2011
They are Fraudsters.I will endeavour to write an article about them which will be published in the national dailies.May be,that will curtail their unscrupulous activities.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Online Recruitment / Mba Or Msc / A Multinational Energy Company Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.