Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Aau Update Scam Alert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aau Update Scam Alert (271 Views)

AAU Post-utme Past Questions Is Here / AAU Update On ASUU Strike / AAU Update On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aau Update Scam Alert by Stephen6229(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
*AAU Update*
*Greetings Greatest AAU Intellectuals*
*I noticed so many AAU Prospective Post UTME aspirants are so confused based on the kind of news they get from other confused students or people that never attended AAU or see the four walls of a University who claim to be information carrier or news posters*
*Note that some of these people also posting news online know less or nothing about AAU Post UTME or any latest news from AAU, yet they create Whatsapp group chats just to be deceive Post UTME aspirants*
*Let me shock you, majority of the old students in AAU don't know anything about AAU or what's happening in AAU*
*These set of people are only active online or they only post their fake news every post UTME period like just to be deceive aspirants and scam them*
*ANYBODY CAN DISSEMINATE INFORMATION BUT NOT ALL PERSONS CAN DISSEMINATE THE RIGHT INFORMATION*
*My advice for all Post UTME aspirants is that you should mind where you get your information from and the kind of information you react to*
*I have been posting news and updating both old and new students in AAU since JULY 2013 till now that's since 6 years and I can not post news to you yet you will be still be a prey to scammers*
*I can not continue to counter or debunk fake news which some students especially people that never attended AAU Post online to deceive aspirants and scam them, daily I post news just to guild you all and for you to know how to go about your post UTME. If you choose to listen to outsiders that's your reliability*
*I always encourage all PROSPECTIVE POST UTME CANDIDATES to always verify any information they get from the net or social network*
*The Internet is filled with a lot Fraudulent persons parading themselves as JAMB officials or AAU admission officers. And by this means have defrauded a lot of candidates of their parents hard earned money. Don't increase the number of victims. These people are fraudsters...do not call any number posted by these people, instead inbox us and tell us your problem we will try our best to give you the best advice or provide solution to it*
*I repeat anybody who say they can help you gain admission or upgrade your post UTME screening point (result), telling you to call any certain number is a scammer, don't even call the person for anything*
*Most times they will tell you to pay some certain amount of money into their personal account before they assist you, flee from such person.*
*DON'T GIVE ANYBODY MONEY TO HELP YOU PURCHASE THE POST UTME FORM*
*Some aspirants have been scammed so far*
*Shine your eyes, scammers are massively on the loose online right now.*
*Don't fall for for their gimmicks.*
*For any enquiry regarding the University always check the school official site or portal and AAU Update page on Facebook*
*Be guided*
*MORE DETAILS ABOUT AAU POST UTME COMING PRETTY SOON*
*STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Whatsapp via +2348181043400*
*Share*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking.....unilag 2018/2019 Post - Utme Screening Exercise Is Out / Apply For Nnpc/chevron JV National University Scholarship 2018/2019 / Students In IDP Camp Want NECO To Re-conduct Exam For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.