Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People (56337 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ghanaian Pastor claims he lived with Satan for 17yrs and killed 675 people

A Ghanaian pastor has claimed to have carried out the ritual murders of more than 600 children handed to him as sacrifices by devil-worshipping doctors and nurses in Ghana.

The unnamed man wore a mask to disguise his identity as he made the shocking claims in a bizarre video, telling a television interviewer he had spent 17 years living with Satan.

In his 'confession', he said he had killed 675 people who were 'mostly children' given to him by members of an occult group in the medical profession.

The man, believed to be in his 30s, went on to say that he was born with dark spirits and once had more than 650 demonic spirits at his disposal - some of which he named. .

He said he had needed to make the sacrifices in order to sustain his power - but has since left the 'Satanic kingdom', according to reports in the country.

He hit out at so-called 'fake' pastors in the country, accusing them of using dark spirits to deceive their followers.

According to Yen.com, the pastor denied he was speaking out for monetary gain - insisting he was the son of a former Chief Justice who had left him properties after passing away and so he would have nothing to gain from speaking lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT4sn6yL1LE

https://lailasnews.com/ghanaian-pastor-claims-he-lived-with-satan-for-17yrs-and-killed-675-people/

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Jodhar: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Story for the gullible

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
650 demonic spirits? Tell me more please cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Gentlevin: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmmm non of your statements will change the minds of those gullible ones who can't live their life without pastor......cos their brains will keep on being fried......

But wait o "...living with Satan..."? ABEG FOR WHICH FLAT.....keep deceiving those u can....

Even the village elders are working on the brains of those gullible ones....

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Gentlevin: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nonsense....ABEG FOR WHICH FLAT U FOLLOW SATAN STAY?...
Attention seekers....

SMH......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Drniyi4u(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gentlevin:
Hmmmm non of your statements will change the minds of those gullible ones who can't live their life without pastor......cos their brains will keep on being fried......

But wait o "...living with Satan..."? ABEG FOR WHICH FLAT.....keep deceiving those u can....

Even the village elders are working on the brains of those gullible ones....

like a computer chip? Wawu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by sonmvayina(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Where do we send this one to? A mental asylum or a prison?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
We are more Interested in seeing just one SELFIE you took with Satan!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by cosmatika(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
675 people in 17yrs? U never do anything nah. Ask Femi Adesina to press calculator for u, u ll know wat Buhari has killed in just 3yrs.

Meanwhile, if you watch Ghanian stations, you'll know that Nigeria is to Ghana what England is to Nigeria. Those guys re backward with enough rubbish

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Pabloosas(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
I'm not surprised, only hypocrites are

2 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by thaoriginator: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

These one know devil reach house through christ.. cry
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by jaxmand: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
This one na old tori for naija . Ghana people welcome to old school

4 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by bedspread: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
There are Many of such people Today in our Society...

Many Today Have been unknowingly Initiated and moving around with lots of Demonic forces in them... Even Here in Our Nairaland forum, You see them attack once Anything about GOD is Mentioned...

Many are Initiated through Sex, through Movies, Symbols,Herbalist, Juju, fake Pastors and Prophets, Spirtualist, herbalist, unfriendly Friends etc

It's only if u are privileged to Come in Contact with a GENUIE Servant of GOD, then u see the demons manifesting...

The World is polluted! Lots of spirits are in the air which makes people to do the unbelievable!
illuminati, baphomets, Jezebel queens, open and secret societies are out to mislead the people mostly youths...

Only the Name of JESUS CHRIST can Save Deliver, Liberate, Give Peace and Gurantee Heaven@Last....

Romans 10:13 " And Whosoever Shall Call Upon the Name of THE LORD shall be Saved"

The Ball is in your Court.....
Choose u thisday whom Ye shall Serve, Ad for Me and My Generation and Decendants We will Serve THE LORD GOD...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by pafo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Idiota!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by ihatebuhari(f): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by LexngtonSteele: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
I am very critical about both Islam & Christianity BUT

Why do Christians often like to boast about how badass they were in the Devil's Kingdom as a sort of perverse self-advertisement.

No one ever claims to be a servant of Satan, they are always 2-in-commands

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Delusion level: CRITICAL
And some people will still believe him without proof

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Kendrickmykell(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yea right crazy ass bish
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by PearlStreet(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na so. Story for the dogs.

4 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by nabegibeg: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian Pastor claims he lived with Satan for 17yrs and killed 675 people

A Ghanaian pastor has claimed to have carried out the ritual murders of more than 600 children handed to him as sacrifices by devil-worshipping doctors and nurses in Ghana.

The unnamed man wore a mask to disguise his identity as he made the shocking claims in a bizarre video, telling a television interviewer he had spent 17 years living with Satan.

In his 'confession', he said he had killed 675 people who were 'mostly children' given to him by members of an occult group in the medical profession.

The man, believed to be in his 30s, went on to say that he was born with dark spirits and once had more than 650 demonic spirits at his disposal - some of which he named. .

He said he had needed to make the sacrifices in order to sustain his power - but has since left the 'Satanic kingdom', according to reports in the country.

He hit out at so-called 'fake' pastors in the country, accusing them of using dark spirits to deceive their followers.

According to Yen.com, the pastor denied he was speaking out for monetary gain - insisting he was the son of a former Chief Justice who had left him properties after passing away and so he would have nothing to gain from speaking lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT4sn6yL1LE

https://lailasnews.com/ghanaian-pastor-claims-he-lived-with-satan-for-17yrs-and-killed-675-people/

he cant even afford a better mask

ojuju calabar pastor

grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by NinaArsenal(f): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
This one is strong. I said this one is strong. End time pastor
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by georgeceekay: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yimu

2 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by NinaArsenal(f): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
This one is strong. I said this one is strong. End time pastor
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
stanflex3095:

Seun lalasticlala. Is there a way for you guys to ban The IP address of scammers and spammers here. Please do something about this guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by BabaCommander: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin

Why the mask?
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Which kind lie be this now?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.