Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People (56344 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by sotall(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by talk2percy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Remove the mask if truly u are saying the truth, who are you afraid of, the devil that u lived with for 17yrs or pastors abi na the people u killed their babies for the ritual, besides, isn't the devi supposed to be a spirit being??

3 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by dominique(f): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
The police should take this up, investigate and prosecute him accordingly if true. How can you murder that many people and expect to go scot free because you're now a pastor

2 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Maket: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lied
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by soliddust2020: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
This man should be arrested for the murder of all the people he claimed to have killed. Make we see if breeze hno go blow foul yansh open.

3 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Kokaine(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
I tell you.
Jodhar:
Story for the gullible
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Jenomtwist(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wey una go dive d mofo una sit down dey look am
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Righteousness89(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
There are Many of such people Today in our Society...

Many Today Have been unknowingly Initiated and moving around with lots of Demonic forces in them... Even Here in Our Nairaland forum, You see them attack once Anything about GOD is Mentioned...

Many are Initiated through Sex, through Movies, Symbols,Herbalist, Juju, fake Pastors and Prophets, Spirtualist, herbalist, unfriendly Friends etc

It's only if u are privileged to Come in Contact with a GENUIE Servant of GOD, then u see the demons manifesting...

The World is polluted! Lots of spirits are in the air which makes people to do the unbelievable!
illuminati, baphomets, Jezebel queens, open and secret societies are out to mislead the people mostly youths...

Only the Name of JESUS CHRIST can Save Deliver, Liberate, Give Peace and Gurantee Heaven@Last....

Romans 10:13 " And Whosoever Shall Call Upon the Name of THE LORD shall be Saved"

The Ball is in your Court.....
Choose u thisday whom Ye shall Serve, Ad for Me and My Generation and Decendants We will Serve THE LORD GOD...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by jarrot(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
675 people is too small for 17 years .
Kindly up your game. You can't fool everyone grin

1 Like

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by tmcleo2k2(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
So why the mask after disclosing you are son of a dead ex-chief judge?
Oya, how many chief judge Ghana don get?
How many de alive?
How many are late?
The late ones, how many get sons wey match that stature?
Oya...let me wear my Sherlock Homes Hat make I torchlight the matter...

2 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Jabioro: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Unmasked the idiota,let us have the real cohorts and himself back to where they belong.The sinners would not go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by viccgm: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
If u v repented as claimed, remove the mask or gerarahia. Anyway, how market?

1 Like

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Holyede: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jodhar:
Story for the gullible
so? do you even understand the meaning of 'gullible' (describe yourself) (BEHAVE)(shameless)
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Holyede: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
jarrot:
675 people is too small for 17 years .
Kindly up your game. You can't fool everyone grin
hhmmmm....small (like your cranium), OP, here comes a cannibal. mr cannibal, tell us more, (quickly)
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Oyindidi(f): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Remove the mask, all these scammers
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by somegirl1: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
I am very critical about both Islam & Christianity BUT

Why do Christians often like to boast about how badass they were in the Devil's Kingdom as a sort of perverse self-advertisement.

No one ever claims to be a servant of Satan, they are always 2-in-commands

These silly stories will cease once people start getting arrested for crimes they confess to.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Apina(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Reminds me of a book I once read; OCCULTIC MASTER NOW IN CHRIST, late Pastor Idahosa was mentioned in it as a strong follower of Christ and there were so many eye openers in the book. Man is first of all SPIRIT and then MATTER but many people will still doubt not knowing that the physical realm is the lowest of all realms undecided
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by WhoBeThisMan: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
cosmatika:
675 people in 17yrs? U never do anything nah. Ask Femi Adesina to press calculator for u, u ll know wat Buhari has killed in just 3yrs.

Meanwhile, if you watch Ghanian stations, you'll know that Nigeria is to Ghana what England is to Nigeria. Those guys re backward with enough rubbish
you would be surprised to know that Ghana is more developed in a lot of ways than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Jodhar: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Holyede:
so? do you even understand the meaning of 'gullible' (describe yourself) (BEHAVE)(shameless)
Gullible means easily persuaded or convinced, it also means easily deceived so I don't know understand what the hell you're talking about
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Smarkie: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
interesting. he lived with satan where? here on earth or on the mars
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by wilsonm(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
They are so many fake pastors nowadays just using church for business.

Earn millions of naira per months from konga affiliate program, you can promote their products on your website or on social media and get 9% commission per sales, follow the link below to get started.Https://konga.postaffilatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php?kid=wilson741
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian Pastor claims he lived with Satan for 17yrs and killed 675 people

A Ghanaian pastor has claimed to have carried out the ritual murders of more than 600 children handed to him as sacrifices by devil-worshipping doctors and nurses in Ghana.

The unnamed man wore a mask to disguise his identity as he made the shocking claims in a bizarre video, telling a television interviewer he had spent 17 years living with Satan.

In his 'confession', he said he had killed 675 people who were 'mostly children' given to him by members of an occult group in the medical profession.

The man, believed to be in his 30s, went on to say that he was born with dark spirits and once had more than 650 demonic spirits at his disposal - some of which he named. .

He said he had needed to make the sacrifices in order to sustain his power - but has since left the 'Satanic kingdom', according to reports in the country.

He hit out at so-called 'fake' pastors in the country, accusing them of using dark spirits to deceive their followers.

According to Yen.com, the pastor denied he was speaking out for monetary gain - insisting he was the son of a former Chief Justice who had left him properties after passing away and so he would have nothing to gain from speaking lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT4sn6yL1LE

https://lailasnews.com/ghanaian-pastor-claims-he-lived-with-satan-for-17yrs-and-killed-675-people/

Psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
what kinda Beer does Satan drink? does she has a big bottom? i grin

This Guy is clearly deluded.

1 Like

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Triiipjnr(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
4 im mumu mind.he don confez.idiot b forming agent of satan juz 2 get atenxion rubish. dem even host d maggot on air ghana paaaaa

1 Like

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
I am very critical about both Islam & Christianity BUT

Why do Christians often like to boast about how badass they were in the Devil's Kingdom as a sort of perverse self-advertisement.

No one ever claims to be a servant of Satan, they are always 2-in-commands

How will Muslim be claims a servant of Satan when they Already a slave to the same Satan.

Lol

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by xtervaganza(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
All these jobless boys forming pastors.

All that nonsense story will only sell to women and weak men

1 Like

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by tianshie(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
04kaa, is this you? Omo ale.
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by aalangel(f): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
He was never a Pastor...stop abusing the office.

1 Like

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by sapeleboi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
ok ,so was your gain mumu
Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by nams77: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
bedspread:
There are Many of such people Today in our Society...

Many Today Have been unknowingly Initiated and moving around with lots of Demonic forces in them... Even Here in Our Nairaland forum, You see them attack once Anything about GOD is Mentioned...

Many are Initiated through Sex, through Movies, Symbols,Herbalist, Juju, fake Pastors and Prophets, Spirtualist, herbalist, unfriendly Friends etc

It's only if u are privileged to Come in Contact with a GENUIE Servant of GOD, then u see the demons manifesting...

The World is polluted! Lots of spirits are in the air which makes people to do the unbelievable!
illuminati, baphomets, Jezebel queens, open and secret societies are out to mislead the people mostly youths...

Only the Name of JESUS CHRIST can Save Deliver, Liberate, Give Peace and Gurantee Heaven@Last....

Romans 10:13 " And Whosoever Shall Call Upon the Name of THE LORD shall be Saved"

The Ball is in your Court.....
Choose u thisday whom Ye shall Serve, Ad for Me and My Generation and Decendants We will Serve THE LORD GOD...

The few sensible ones here. It will come as a rude shock when the spiritual dimension is revealed and many will truly be shocked that God, Jesus, demons and angels do exist.
It will be a rude shock to them seeing the son of God on his throne.
My only prayer is that God keep and uphold me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People by Swanzi(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
cosmatika:
675 people in 17yrs? U never do anything nah. Ask Femi Adesina to press calculator for u, u ll know wat Buhari has killed in just 3yrs.

Meanwhile, if you watch Ghanian stations, you'll know that Nigeria is to Ghana what England is to Nigeria. Those guys re backward with enough rubbish

Nigeria with all its wealth and oil money
Is a glorified “sh.it hole “ deal with ur problems and leave Ghana alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. / God's Generals-Why They Succeeded And Why Some Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.