Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister (33819 Views)

Theresa May Announces Her Resignation As British Prime Minister / Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by jolak5(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:

You must be blind to the obvious fact. These are just answers related to the thread, there are more christian terrorists. You asked for It and here it is. I'm so sure you won't reply me.

Do you know the difference between an assassin and a terrorist? Or you just think anyone that tries to kill is a terrorist?.. Can you name just one Christian terrorism group I can name ten muslim groups,
Boko haram
Al kaeda (ignore spelling)
Al shaba............
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Mosh1: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
tolexy007:

go get ur own share of 72v, ur mates are enjoying it already grin
Religious bigot, intolerant idiot. Islam was here before you were born and will still be here when your miserable life is no more.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by EODforce: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Beno3:
Hope he is not a Muslim.... sad angry
. no he is not,he is a Hindi man

anumanu dika gi
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by tolexy007(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mosh1:

Religious bigot, intolerant idiot. Islam was here before you were born and will still be here when your miserable life is no more.

hope u are enjoying ur 72V wink
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Mosh1: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
tolexy007:

hope u are enjoying ur 72V wink
As you are enjoying your mother`s Vj.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by tolexy007(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mosh1:

As you are enjoying your mother`s Vj.

we are not terrorist or pedophile so we are not after 72 virgins like u.. but what are u waiting for ur mates are blowing themselves up and enjoying their 72 virgins with ur pedophile master in hell, and u are wasting away here, guy u better hurry b4 ur 72virgins will b reduce to 10. grin grin
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by ollah2: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
jolak5:

Do you know the difference between an assassin and a terrorist? Or you just think anyone that tries to kill is a terrorist?.. Can you name just one Christian terrorism group I can name ten muslim groups,
Boko haram
Al kaeda (ignore spelling)
Al shaba............

What's the difference between an assassin and a terrorist? There you have some

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Mosh1: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
tolexy007:

we are not terrorist or pedophile so we are not after 72 virgins like u.. but what are u waiting for ur mates are blowing themselves up and enjoying their 72 virgins with ur pedophile master in hell, and u are wasting away here, guy u better hurry b4 ur 72virgins will b reduce to 10. grin grin
Hell coordinator, no wonder you know what is going on there. But I ain't surprise,hell will always be the return and abode of infidel like you.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by tolexy007(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mosh1:

Hell coordinator, no wonder you know what is going on there. But I ain't surprise,hell will always be the return and abode of infidel like you.

so u are the believer? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how can a pedophile worshiper be a beliver? shocked
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Mosh1: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
tolexy007:

so u are the believer? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how can a pedophile worshiper be a beliver? shocked
One of the lies you tell yourself to amuse yourself, I know no any pedophile let alone worship one. Remember, you are the man worshipper. As a Muslim we worship God not a man like us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... / Russia, Ukraine Exchange Prisoners Of War / Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.