Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again (20602 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again by Tarzan360(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2018
blazer2018:

As if Wike will join hands with him to complete it...But wait o, is it not a State owned project again...how's it Amaechi's biz?
Kemi adeosun that fg and rcc are working on her village road, is it not state own project too?
Re: Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again by blazer2018: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Tarzan360:
Kemi adeosun that fg and rcc are working on her village road, is it not state own project too?

I really don't understand u i swear.

Okay let's say Amaechi wants to use federal might to complete the project, do u think Wike will allow him? He can't do anything on d motor rail if d state government is against it...Wike needs to ask for help officially 4rm d FG for it's completion if he can't handle it.
Re: Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again by zinizta: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2018
blazer2018:

As if Wike will join hands with him to complete it...But wait o, is it not a State owned project again...how's it Amaechi's biz?

Inter state transportation network is FG business....
Re: Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again by Tarzan360(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2018
blazer2018:

I really don't understand u i swear.

Okay let's say Amaechi wants to use federal might to complete the project, do u think Wike will allow him? He can't do anything on d motor rail if d state government is against it...Wike needs to ask for help officially 4rm d FG for it's completion if he can't handle it.

Haha u make me laugh, so is easy for amaechi to come to rivers state with soldiers and police to campaign for his candidates but can't use them for projects in rivers state?
Re: Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again by monlawal(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2018
If you look at the structure already in place and the environment there, it is glaring that it is still in a location where it can be diverted. I see no waste just a simple diversiĆ³n from there to the new route. It did not get into town and nothing was demolished in town yet.
AutoReportNG:

Yes, he is right but my worries is that what will happen to the structure already put in place? They have to start all over again. Imagine the pillars and the mappings, the maps have to be re-drawn, where is the money to waste?
Re: Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again by 9jaArea: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2018
There's no medal for it, I don't even care about it but there are lots of users that take pride in commenting first which I know you're one of them even if you deny it.

It is cheating others when you're the author and you rush to comment first.

This is how curruption starts, if you are in position of authority you will only think of yourself at the detriment of others.

On the post I said your comment is rubish, changing the initial location of the station does not necessarily mean change of route. Your claim of wastage therefore, is baseless and out of place.
AutoReportNG:

You talked about FTC as if there is a medal for it, did I break any rules? Is there any thing special in this FTC that I am not getting and what's the fuss all about? A topic of interest was created and all you care for is FTC

Its well bro
Re: Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again by blazer2018: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Tarzan360:
Haha u make me laugh, so is easy for amaechi to come to rivers state with soldiers and police to campaign for his candidates but can't use them for projects in rivers state?

I know it is difficult to reason with pple like u...but let me try 4 d last time...is Amaechi not working to fix ur international airport in PH? He's doing so because it's within his purview (Federal project)...he can't just jump on a state project...if u still do not understand, pls ask a learned person in ur household.

As for soldiers and police...didn't Wike use them to harass Amaechi too...i remember how they took over d state house of assembly during GEJ's tenure...Or have u forgotten AIG Joseph Mbu
Re: Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again by Tarzan360(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2018
blazer2018:

I know it is difficult to reason with pple like u...but let me try 4 d last time...is Amaechi not working to fix ur international airport in PH? He's doing so because it's within his purview (Federal project)...he can't just jump on a state project...if u still do not understand, pls ask a learned person in ur household.

As for soldiers and police...didn't Wike use them to harass Amaechi too...i remember how they took over d state house of assembly during GEJ's tenure...Or have u forgotten AIG Joseph Mbu
Have u been to ph international airport before? don't be fooled with overconfidence with what u read on nairaland, the real work is ongoing in abuja and lagos international airports
Re: Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again by casualobserver1: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Lorddee:

No! The new site is on the same route of the rail project no unnecessary diversion or demolition of any pillar or already constructed slabs.

They have just move the station 6km from the original planned position in Abeokuta, it's like moving a bus stop from your street junction to three streets after yours because there is a U-Turn, or Transformer or any structure that might be too difficult to remove by your junction, and decision to construct the station at a new location is very positive. it will save cost, since no compensation will paid because non of the 2000 buildings will be demolished , it will take development to the new site, value of properties around will increase, business will boom around, etc.

The only ill will be that commuters will have to take an extra shuttle into Abeokuta city center.

No additional loan from the Chinese, since no more building to be demolished, and this will free up a lot of monies budgeted for compensation.

I know it is on the same rail route- after all, you can only construct train station where the railway passes. My own point is that the original site of the station was a better choice due to it being in the city proper.

What you said about taking development to the new site being good is what I was talking about when I discussed improving the feasibility study of the new city he is building.

What I am saying is that this move helps Amosun kill 2 birds with one stone. By doing this, he saves money on compensation. He also increases the cash flow projections for the new site.

It is those increased cash flow projections that he can use to take more loan for the new site project, because the project is classified as being more feasible and banks will be more willing to lend cash.
Re: Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again by AutoReportNG: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
9jaArea:
There's no medal for it, I don't even care about it but there are lots of users that take pride in commenting first which I know you're one of them even if you deny it.

It is cheating others when you're the author and you rush to comment first.

This is how curruption starts, if you are in position of authority you will only think of yourself at the detriment of others.

On the post I said your comment is rubish, changing the initial location of the station does not necessarily mean change of route. Your claim of wastage therefore, is baseless and out of place.

Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket / The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.