Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing (3429 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing by Ayodun1: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Here is a compilation of latest naija facebook jokes that will keep you laughing. Enjoy & follow us on facebook

When I see white men with laptop all I think is businessmen. When I see Nigerians with laptop all I see is Dj flexy. 

God will create you to be a successful pilot . Nigeria will recreate you to be a successful generator repair engineer.  

You would know a rich man on Facebook by the caption on their photos:
*Thankful heart *
*Stay humble*
*Focus*
*Motivate yourself*
*Never give up *
*Act like a clock keep going*

You will know broke guys with thier captions ...
*I prefer to die on the hustle than to die in poverty that's why I stay woke 24/7 to grind and make my pepper *
*Bleep bitches and fake friends who smile with you and stab you at the back,*
*For All the doors slammed at us we are coming to buy the whole building and the remaining plot
of land.. # hustlegang *
*We started from the gutter and now we are rulling the empire ... Bleep those who think I can't
do without them*
My brother go and sit down we have hear you 

Your pastors says it's bad pressing phones in church but he uses Apple Ipad to preach his sermon
Angel Micheal what's delaying you ? 

Sometimes i feel like confusing my enemies by using Fork-n-knifes when eating soft porridge

Continue Reading: http://ayojokes.com.ng/compilation-of-latest-naija-facebook-jokes-that-will-keep-you-laughing/

Meanwhile, check out: Funny Nigeria Short Stories That Will Make You Laugh.

A GIRL DIRECTING HER NEW BOYFRIEND TO HER APARTMENT:

GIRL: Come straight down the main road and stop at the flats on your left side. At the first floor, there is an elevator, get in and press button 8 with your elbow.
When you arrive at room 8, press the bell (button) with your elbow and I will come and open.

BOYFRIEND: Ok. But why do I have to press the buttons with my elbow?

GIRLFRIEND: Are you coming empty handed?

Continue Reading HERE: http://ayojokes.com.ng/funny-nigeria-short-stories-will-make-laugh/

Re: Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing by JoyAda1234(f): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2018
okay
Re: Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing by JoyAda1234(f): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
okay
Re: Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing by JoyAda1234(f): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2018
cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing by Ayodun1: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2018
JoyAda1234:
cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley

I yam not understanding you!
Re: Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing by Ayodun1: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Latest Funny Nigeria Stories - Read, Enjoy & Share.

http://ayojokes.com.ng/latest-funny-nigeria-stories/

The Catholic Priest Funny Story

Catholic Priest: What's the noise outside?
Youth Leader: A Unclad woman is riding a donkey.
Catholic Priest: Really? Let me see, its been a while since i saw a donkey.

Night After Wedding Funny Story

Husband: Honey, i have a confession. I have had sex with so many prostitutes in the past.
Wife: What! No wonder. I knew it, I have been thinking i've seen your face somewhere before. You must have been one of my customers.

The Homework Funny Story

Teacher: Did you finish your homework?
Ayodun: Did you finish marking my test?
Teacher: I have other children's test to mark.
Ayodun: I have other teachers homework to do.

Dying Wife Funny Story

A husband texts to wife on cell phone.
Husband: Hi, What are you doing Darling?
Wife: I'm dying!
Husband: Jumps up with joy but types "Sweetheart, how can i live without you?
Wife:You idiot! I'm dying my hair.
Husband:Bloody English Language.

The Job Interview Funny Story

During a job interview:
Manager: What's the highest level of education you obtained?
Candidate: PHD
Manager: Great! So that means you have a Doctor degree.
Candidate: Well, No. That means "Passed Highschool with Difficulties (PHD).

Most Corrupt Africa Countries Funny Story

Teacher: Name the 5 most corrupt countries in Africa.
Ayodun: Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Somalia & Sierra Leone.
Akpors: What about Nigeria?
Ayodun: When counting sinners, do you include Satan?

Continue Reading From: http://ayojokes.com.ng/latest-funny-nigeria-stories/
Re: Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing by remlex36(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oga odun I sight you.
LMAO
Keep up the Good work

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter From A Nairaland Babe / See What This Man Is Doing (hilarious Picture) / 24 People Who Saw A Statue As An Opportunity… And They Took It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.