Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo (31636 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by dramaqueenph(f): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by oloriLFC(f): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
I read this news here yesterday na abi news don finish ni?
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by kullozone(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
The 11year old wouldn't have died if not that she was taken away from her parent's house to the house of a matured man who loves little children, where the flood swept her awaysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Ganjafama(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Islam and virgins are like 5 and 6. Anyways, RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by umarya(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
dainformant:
The tragic death of a young wife has left her husband devastated. The deceased identified as Hindatu Yahaya, was said to have gotten married three days before she was swept away in the massive flood which wrecked havoc in Jibia town in Katsina.

According to Katsina Post, the heartbroken husband, Malam Sani Yahaya, revealed on Wednesday (yesterday) that the corpse of his young wife was recovered in Niger Republic. Yahaya said that the flood occurred on Monday night at about 2:00am, cleared his house and took away his wife.

The emotional man said; “the Corpse of my missing wife was retrieved at Girka village in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic,” he said, with emotions flowing in his voice. “We searched in the river and rubles of the collapse walls of my house and the houses of our neighbours but could not locate her.

“As we are searching, we got a phone call from people that are helping us in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic, that the corpse of a young woman has been retrieved from the river that pass through their town.

“We rushed to the town and discovered that it was the remains of my wife that was fished out of the river. “We collected her dead body and brought her back to Jibia town, where we buried her in accordance with Islamic injunctions” he said.

Yahaya said that for past three days, he had not been able to eat because of the trauma of missing his new wife that was with him for only three days.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-loses-his-young-wife-of-3-days-to-ravaging-flood-in-katsina-photo.html
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Lexusgs430: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shame on him ........ Underage marriage must be banned ....

1 Like

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by ebysandra(f): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Where is the picture of the bride because am seeing a girl child

1 Like

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by twilliamx(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
All I see is a child molester and a child. RIP to the girl whose childhood was stolen by a pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by kullozone(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
oloriLFC:
I read this news here yesterday na abi news don finish ni?

Wouldn't you like your own news to be posted twice too? smiley
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by cynhamscakes(f): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Still beats me why a grown a$$ man will choose to "marry" an under 15years old girl.

Where's their conscience?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by iukpe: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
They girl simply tried to escape in the confusion but unfortunately drowned. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by sunrulecom(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Is that the wife or younger sister

Ayam not understanding o! Helepime ask o

1 Like

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wife dat u can't hv a decent conversation with. Sad tho
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by iukpe: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
fatymore:
Is that the wife or younger sister

I am sure you meant daughter.
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by iukpe: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
jaxxy:
Wife dat u can't hv a decent conversation with. Sad tho

She will maybe sweep the house a bit but cannot even cook. So the most decent conversation is "come to the other room" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by showafrica(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
AfroMighty:
Child Abuse every where. RIP to the girl sha

Na watin I dey look oo, this pple dey mean. How do they manage to do this. Watching a baby cry while forcing the 10 inch rod inside. Na wao poor girl

1 Like

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by sacajawea: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:
A flood carried her away you say? Was it the type of flood that comes riding on an Okada to sweep little girls off their feet? I seem to remember Ese Oruru was swept away by that kind of flood, all the way from Bayelsa to Kano, but fortunately for her she was recovered alive.
When was that?
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Legolast: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:
Naija Leaders Have Sworn To Not be Useful...

Common proper drainage they wont construct... if time for election reach nw dey will start perambulating about seeking votes from foolish Nigerians

Sometimes we do not need to abuse our leaders though they are useless. I am very sure you've not been to North before, that's why you're saying this. In North, if you like construct a drainage as big and wide as Expressway, there will still be flood.

Northerns are dirty species of homo sapien. I live in north and I know how piggy they are. Very dirty like...
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Samuelnwite2(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
So Sad ! May Her Soul Rest In Peace. But That Child Is Too Small To Have Got Married
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by wink2015(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
dainformant:
The tragic death of a young wife has left her husband devastated. The deceased identified as Hindatu Yahaya, was said to have gotten married three days before she was swept away in the massive flood which wrecked havoc in Jibia town in Katsina.

According to Katsina Post, the heartbroken husband, Malam Sani Yahaya, revealed on Wednesday (yesterday) that the corpse of his young wife was recovered in Niger Republic. Yahaya said that the flood occurred on Monday night at about 2:00am, cleared his house and took away his wife.

The emotional man said; “the Corpse of my missing wife was retrieved at Girka village in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic,” he said, with emotions flowing in his voice. “We searched in the river and rubles of the collapse walls of my house and the houses of our neighbours but could not locate her.

“As we are searching, we got a phone call from people that are helping us in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic, that the corpse of a young woman has been retrieved from the river that pass through their town.

“We rushed to the town and discovered that it was the remains of my wife that was fished out of the river. “We collected her dead body and brought her back to Jibia town, where we buried her in accordance with Islamic injunctions” he said.

Yahaya said that for past three days, he had not been able to eat because of the trauma of missing his new wife that was with him for only three days.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-loses-his-young-wife-of-3-days-to-ravaging-flood-in-katsina-photo.html

NORTHERN NIGERIA ( core north ) SHOULD PUT A STOP TO ALL THIS CHILD MARRIAGES.

The socalled wife in question is too young to be given out for marriage.

No wonder they have this VVF problems in the north.

Ignorance is a disease.

wrong islamic religious belief is creating more problems in northern Nigeria.

Unfortunately, they are using the northern problem to blackmail the southern part of Nigeria.

Rest in Peace to the Kid Wife!
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Samakus(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
adadike:
Rip dear child! you have been killing this little girl since three days with your utu, flood simply finished d job for you. say no to child marriage!

Ogbe ara gi bugodi something. Aha gi abu obioma shocked

Nne inwee ya n'utene
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by FreshMekanik: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
adadike:
Rip dear child! you have been killing this little girl since three days with your utu, flood simply finished d job for you. say no to child marriage!

Odika utu na amasi gi?
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by ophilly: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
iukpe:
They girl simply tried to escape in the confusion but unfortunately drowned. RIP
It is even possible she committed suicide.
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Troublemaker007(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hausa/Muslim and Tight Pussy are like 5&6. That’s my kid sister’s age mate.

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by thunderbabs: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dz small gal be wife? Laaahilah
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by bmos(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
AfroMighty:
Child Abuse every where. RIP to the girl sha

RIP to baby wife

1 Like

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by larrybabanla(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
fake news,
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by bmos(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
adisabarber:
There must be a mistake with the picture attached to the story.

I think so too
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
bonnyhope:

abi u wan hear am from my mout?
make u help confused brother nah embarassed
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by bejeria101(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Haba! Na FLASH ABI FERRARI flood carry am? Niger ke? Eleyi gidi gan o!
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Eagleword14(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is so sad. RIP to the dead
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Namt: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
innocent poor girl u called ur wife anyway rest rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports / Polish Student Visa Application Advice / Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.