Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Need Somebody To Handle Adverts In Kaduna And The North In General Including A - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need Somebody To Handle Adverts In Kaduna And The North In General Including A (832 Views)

Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices / Please I Need Somebody Who Can Export Scrap Plastics For Me To Saudi Arabia / Best Media For Job Adverts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Somebody To Handle Adverts In Kaduna And The North In General Including A by geswith: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2010
hi,
i am segun,we produce jingles to specifications to to be aired on radio or tv stations in kaduna,kano and other parts of the north for various clients.jingles are made to suit your requirements which may include language and time specs.we also handle adverts jobs and monitoring services for agencies.you can e-mail me at geswith@gmail.com or call +234 80 35987404 or +234 70 25855403 for further enquires.
Re: Need Somebody To Handle Adverts In Kaduna And The North In General Including A by moneyvault: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
nsnigeria.com can handle this for you effectively and you will even get paid for this | available on your mobile and pc anywhere | click this link: http://nsnigeria.com/?xgi=5zNPFb596rGzTL
and use ANG900G as your ref info, once you are there - their reps will handle your issue.

all the best

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Liberty Reserve / SHAWARMA,HOTDOGS,BURGER,SALAD,COLE SLAW,SMALL CHOPS / 40ft Flatbed Trailer..........SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.