Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . . - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . . (1001 Views)

Custom Silicone Wristbands For Churches And Religious Programmes. / Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . / Do You Really Need Wristbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . . by Motiva: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2010
Hi Friends,

In this period where electioneering is at its peak, arises an opportunity to share from the national cake grin grin

ask me how ?

A lot of politicians would love to reach out to the electorate and they need every medium of publicity they can get.

We advocate the USAGE OF WRISTBANDS as that is the latest fad in town now,

The name of an aspirant can be customized and boldly written on these wristbands with the logo of the party they respresent embossed or debossed on it. These can be distributed round the wards, this we say is an inexpensive way of reaching out.

I am sure I dont need to reiterate that churches use it, its as popular as BABA ADEBOYE and Mama using it . . .wow ! doesnt that give a sense of belonging to the wearer of these bands ?

Schools use it and encourage their students to have it as there is a need to have them promote more the image of their schools, you can imagine how we have succesfully branded these schools and how good it looks on them instead of them wearing bands with obscene messages ?

Offices/corporate organizations arent left behind . . .A LOT MORE OF THESE COMPANIES ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR WHO COULD BRAND THEM !!!

Now this is a golden opportunity to allow MOTIVA CONCEPTS brand you into an HOUSEHOLD NAME !!!

We understand what you need and encourage you to GIVE US A TRIAL AS IT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO CONVINCE YOU !!!

Find attached samples done previously.

Contact us now ; 07069767172, 07026421172, 08036569272

or email us ; motivaconcepts@yahoo.com

Re: Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . . by Petrodirect: 11:35am On May 12, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For PC. Repairs & Networking / Dont Waste Your Time Searching For Money In The Wrong Places / Huggies / Johnsons And Other Baby Products For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.