Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . (1378 Views)

Custom Silicone Wristbands For Churches And Religious Programmes. / Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . . / Do You Really Need Wristbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . by Motiva: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2010
Hi Friends,

In this period where electioneering is at its peak, arises an opportunity to share from the national cake

ask me how ?

A lot of politicians would love to reach out to the electorate and they need every medium of publicity they can get.

We advocate the[b] USAGE OF WRISTBANDS [/b] as that is the latest fad in town now,

The name of an aspirant can be customized and boldly written on these wristbands with the logo of the party they respresent embossed or debossed on it. These can be distributed round the wards, this we say is an inexpensive way of reaching out.

I am sure I dont need to reiterate that churches use it, its as popular as BABA ADEBOYE and Mama using it . . .wow ! doesnt that give a sense of belonging to the wearer of these bands ?

Schools use it and encourage their students to have it as there is a need to have them promote more the image of their schools, you can imagine how we have succesfully branded these schools and how good it looks on them instead of them wearing bands with obscene messages ?

Offices/corporate organizations arent left behind . . .A LOT MORE OF THESE COMPANIES ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR WHO COULD BRAND THEM !!!

Now this is a golden opportunity to allow MOTIVA CONCEPTS brand you into an HOUSEHOLD NAME !!!

We understand what you need and encourage you to GIVE US A TRIAL AS IT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO CONVINCE YOU !!!

Find attached samples done previously.

Contact us now ; 07069767172, 07026421172, 08036569272

or email us  ; motivaconcepts@yahoo.com

Re: Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . by DrKitaun(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2010
Touche !
Re: Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . by basiks: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2010
This would really make sense if its gonna be original and inexpensive
Re: Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . by Motiva: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2010
basiks:

This would really make sense if its gonna be original and inexpensive

Thanks. They are of course of the lowest prices you can get anywhere and very unique.

A trial will convince you.
Re: Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . by Motiva: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
winkv ; wink wink

Nice to have had a few of you call, but please people endeavour to do due diligence on your specifications so as to save time for u and us.

Cheers.
Re: Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . by Motiva: 12:39am On Nov 17, 2010
Motiva:

Hi Friends,

In this period where electioneering is at its peak, arises an opportunity to share from the national cake

ask me how ?

A lot of politicians would love to reach out to the electorate and they need every medium of publicity they can get.

We advocate the[b] USAGE OF WRISTBANDS [/b] as that is the latest fad in town now,

The name of an aspirant can be customized and boldly written on these wristbands with the logo of the party they respresent embossed or debossed on it. These can be distributed round the wards, this we say is an inexpensive way of reaching out.

I am sure I dont need to reiterate that churches use it, its as popular as BABA ADEBOYE and Mama using it . . .wow ! doesnt that give a sense of belonging to the wearer of these bands ?

Schools use it and encourage their students to have it as there is a need to have them promote more the image of their schools, you can imagine how we have succesfully branded these schools and how good it looks on them instead of them wearing bands with obscene messages ?

Offices/corporate organizations arent left behind . . .A LOT MORE OF THESE COMPANIES ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR WHO COULD BRAND THEM !!!

Now this is a golden opportunity to allow MOTIVA CONCEPTS brand you into an HOUSEHOLD NAME !!!

We understand what you need and encourage you to GIVE US A TRIAL AS IT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO CONVINCE YOU !!!

Find attached samples done previously.

Contact us now ; 07069767172, 07026421172, 08036569272

or email us  ; motivaconcepts@yahoo.com

happy ileya celebrations people !
Re: Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . by Motiva: 3:33am On Dec 21, 2010
nice doing biz here on NL with nice people . . .

way to go for us all, cheers!

Happy Xmas and Merry New Year in advance y'all!
Re: Wristbands 'r' Us: Lets Brand You . . . by nowinton(f): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2015
Motiva:

happy ileya celebrations people !

Our main products are as follows:

silicone wristband,keychain,dog tag,key ring,copy paper,led candles,tealight candle,non-woven bag,watch and so on.

If you are interested in our products, pls contact me I will give you the lowest price.

Thank you in advice for your reply!

Best Regards,

Ella Xie

Nowinton Gift Co;Ltd
skype/Hotmail:nowintongift@Hotmail.com
Google:nowinton.inc@gmail.com
Tel: 86-18374719243
Address:5/F, Hongyun Bld,jiefang Road, Hengyang,China

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketers! / Garri Ijebu & Bendel Garri Available In Bulk / We Supply AGO, DPK To Your Doorstep Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.