Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure (55633 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
salford:

I saw the comments. They were jokes about American and Carribean black girl names. He said he wasn't racist but he admitted wrong to posting bad jokes.

That's racist?

Ami also admitted that she hated white people, but somehow fell in love with her now husband. I have always kind of wondered that the kids do not look like half white. They are more like half latino.

They posted a damage control video where the twins even asked their dad funny questions.

At the end of the day. The family is still united and happy. That is all that matters.

That is definitely racist. undecided

21st century. I tire ooo
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by ofuonyebi: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
maybe some idiots will say that their father is Buhari ...again...

everything is Buhari or OBJ...nonsense!
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
ofuonyebi:

maybe some idiots will say that their father is Buhari ...again...

everything is Buhari or OBJ...nonsense!

grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by omoiyalayi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
The woman no even fine sef

But beauty they say it's in the eyes of............
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by bukatyne(f): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
The beginning of the end if not handled properly.

I wonder our business with the kids' paternity; we also have Justin whom they are silent about.

Going forward, people would begin to look at everything the adopted father does with the girls through judgemental lenses.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by 1Sharon(f): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yuugen:
Haha, everyone on YouTube is shocked, not just me grin. They had a video some time ago where they were sayn one twin looked like Justin n the other like the mother, they've been lieing to people all along, this is why many r upset. Some have said she's only coming out with this news now to divert attention from Justin's racist tweets which people were initially upset abt

YouTube loves swirlers . Especially when it's a black woman with a white man.

That explains why they get a lot of views. A lot of black women trying to live their lives through them.
You can't really blame them for milking attention to get views.

I personally don't care for them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by bigocean(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Asowari:
So who are there real dad undecided
are you saying the both of them have different dad?
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
1Sharon:

YouTube loves swirlers . Especially when it's a black woman with a white man.

That explains why they get a lot of views. A lot of black women trying to live their lives through them.
You can't really blame them for milking attention to get views.

I personally don't care for them undecided
You've a point. Most of the popular YouTube families are black women with white men and mixed children. Sometimes it seems black women are now finding white men to marry just to go on YouTube and make money because they know people are gonna watch them and yes, most of their viewers and subscribers are black women.

1 Like

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by aribs(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Well, I don't think a core racist would marry and reproduce with a black. We can't say for a fact his comments were actually 'racist', knowing how some blacks can be so sensitive.

I wouldn't be so sure, you should know them better grin

In the foundational years of America, the early Caucasian settlers believed African slaves were property and not human. Certainly could not vote. That was racist. But you know what? that did not stop them from raping their female slaves and breeding children with them. Therefore I do not agree with you on this point. A mindset/pattern of racist behavior does not just change dramatically like that., Not to say one cannot change one's viewpoint but to me I wonder if this "change" was not as a result of the money making potential he saw with those kids. This is afterall America

1 Like

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by danallwell: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
distributors everywhere
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by pocohantas(f): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
aribs:

In the foundational years of America, the early Caucasian settlers believed African slaves were property and not human. Certainly could not vote. That was racist. But you know what? that did not stop them from raping their female slaves and breeding children with them. Therefore I do not agree with you on this point. A mindset/pattern of racist behavior does not just change dramatically like that., Not to say one cannot change one's viewpoint but to me I wonder if this "change" was not as a result of the money making potential he saw with those kids. This is afterall America

That was rape, the idea was to inflict pains and dominate the victim.
This man isn't 'raping' her. Someone just posted what he tweeted on and I wouldn't call that racist.

Now you're sounding like he knew those twins were money making ventures on sighting them. Let's not forget its his account that was converted to theirs. He probably discovered that 'potential'.

1 Like

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by aribs(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

That was rape, the idea was to inflict pains and dominate the victim.
This man isn't 'raping' her. Someone just posted what he tweeted on and I wouldn't call that racist.

Now you're sounding like he knew those twins were money making ventures on sighting them. Let's not forget its his account that was converted to theirs. He probably discovered that 'potential'.

the man kept his "views" on there till the kids became popular and on being popular converted it to theirs. if he thought his views were cool, why delete ? you sound like you know the family well enough... you know the dynamics that brought them together too? someone posted also the lady admits she hates white people (which I find reprehensible also) and that does not set off alarm bells to you?
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by allaboutobed(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
taiyesoul:
If you want to die quick,tell a woman the secret of your success and power. You're finished immediately you tell her.
dis comment is so out of place n u are dead wrong.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by flairlady(f): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
No wonder,the twins don't look half-white.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by 1Sharon(f): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
flairlady:
No wonder,the twins don't look half-white.

Lol but they are half white
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by PropertyDeals(f): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yuugen:
You've a point. Most of the popular YouTube families are black women with white men and mixed children. Sometimes it seems black women are now finding white men to marry just to go on YouTube and make money because they know people are gonna watch them and yes, most of their viewers and subscribers are black women.
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy .......!
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by xtervaganza(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yuugen:
In this case, sticking around is paying him cus they make lotsa money through the girl's channel on YouTube.
lotsa money? Lol

Like how much do they make that you consider lots of money?
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by dam007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
Asowari:
thunder fire you for murdering English like this
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Asowari:
I doubt that. Look at the picture of them on denim,see the resemblance in the smile of the man and the girl next to him
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by dasparrow: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:
sad

Are you so desperate to breed mullatto children that you married a racist whitey?

I wonder
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by dasparrow: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
taiyesoul:
If you want to die quick,tell a woman the secret of your success and power. You're finished immediately you tell her.

How about you do yourself a favour and not marry a woman. That way you can live forever.

Misogynist men like you who should have been aborted by their mothers are the reason why an increasing number of women are very weary of getting married.

You are no different from racist white people who go on to marry black people because they are sick in the head. If you detest women, make sure you stay single or fvck your fellow man.

May you never find any female to marry in your life bloody ape from a shithole country.

1 Like

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
aribs:

the man kept his "views" on there till the kids became popular and on being popular converted it to theirs. if he thought his views were cool, why delete ? you sound like you know the family well enough... you know the dynamics that brought them together too? someone posted also the lady admits she hates white people (which I find reprehensible also) and that does not set off alarm bells to you?

Do you consider his comments racist? Probably deleted them due to the backlash, not because he thinks they are wrong.

I don't know them, but I don't see any bad in the man YET.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Sterope(f): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
The tweets were racist.

pocohantas:

Do you consider his comments racist? Probably deleted them due to the backlash, not because he thinks they are wrong.

I don't know them, but I don't see any bad in the man YET.

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by ibkayee(f): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Haha so this gist made its way to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lazy youths. You think people got this angry over 1 tweet. It was several tweets at different times. He admitted it himself, with the wife in support. It does seem that the family landed a target for revenge.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sterope:
The tweets were racist.

Was he trying to be funny?
Cause I don't even understand what he was driving at.
Maybe I am slow or something.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
ibkayee:
Haha so this gist made its way to Nairaland

Oya, download the complete gist for me baby kiss
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Sterope(f): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
I could dismiss the rest of the tweets as insensitive jokes but what's up with the first tweet and that stupid hashtag.

pocohantas:

Was he trying to be funny?
Cause I don't even understand what he was driving at.
Maybe I am slow or something.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by pocohantas(f): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sterope:
I could dismiss the rest of the tweets as insensitive jokes but what's up with the first tweet and that stupid hashtag.

That's what I am trying to understand, we can't say 'ask'?
As in, we are impolite or we have speech issues.
Overall, I think they're insensitive jokes.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by ibkayee(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Oya, download the complete gist for me baby kiss
Haven’t followed it closely o, you probably know more than me, I was just surprised there’s a thread on it on Nairaland past 1 page grin
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by grandstar(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
So if today I yab Igbo and I later marry an Igbo lady and 10years down the line, they discover my insultive tweets, I'm I a dead man? Are you sure the Naija wife too hasn't said anything bad about whites?

I have an Urhobo friend who said Yoruba women were wayward. Today, he is happily married to one.

Abeg, free the man all ye hypocrites (Read Eccl 7:21-22)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / I Am In A Dilemma / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.