Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him (55976 Views)

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by nwekeugochukwu: 6:25am On Apr 16, 2022
A Nigerian dad has shared a photo of a drawing his daughter made of him, IGBERETV reports.

He shared the photo on Twitter. A lot of Twitter users found the drawing hilarious, and also applauded the girl's talent.

His Twitter post reads;

"A Wednesday morning drawing by my daughter."

https://twitter.com/Enwagboso/status/1514253324329103370?t=IFtJUc2jXX9e4F6QS9bYjA&s=19

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by qekng40(f): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice one kiddo grin

Children don't lie!

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Houseofglam7(f): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Awwwwww

17 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Franky70(m): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwww

Awwwee what?

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by money121(m): 6:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Oni yaku ya

61 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Emecson(m): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwww
not awwwwww but ouuchhhhhh

12 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Savage grin grin
Children are gifts, so pure in heart . I have a neighbour, little boy of 3, even after scolding him anytime he did something wrong, he will still buy his favourite biscuit and bring to share with me.

275 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by tillaman(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2022
Naso Leonardo da Vinci take start
Da Vinci no do pass this one
Kudos to the little one I see her drawing another one on daddy’s day

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by slawormiir: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Children are so sweet....

At young age...children don't even know how wicked and unbalanced the gadamnnn world is

But as time goes on they begin to realise how tempting and biased the world is
In an attempt to make it balance....the male kids becomes keyboard warriors and the female kids becomes runs babe

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Jestin: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
The little kid knows that the father has a cone head

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Freshfish4: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice one I guess she wishes her Dad is not a black man

7 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Exkandayee(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Thats awesome,,,child that knows how exactly the father looks like

3 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by buygala(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
I won't be shocked if the little girl simply drew the "uncle" that always comes to see mummy and play "kerewa" with her after Daddy goes to work every day grin

That yellow painted face indicates the uncle's light complexion. Uncle even has red lips and red nose grin. Fine boi uncle grin

The man should ask his daughter who she drew... Because it sure isn't him... There is no way his daughter will see him as a light skinned guy with a red nose and pink lips... Na different person the baby girl draw... Make dem ask her well smiley

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by ThierryJay: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Is her dad Donald Trump? grin

The resemblance is striking

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by NLinfluencer: 6:56am On Apr 16, 2022
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Dorwadora(f): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2022
She drew daddy with love❤️

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by splashbaby(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Convert to nft and see what it can become

4 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by CountVersailles(f): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Perfect resemblance grin

2 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Karemarealty288(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2022
The girl is talented......just look at the nose of painted father and human father.

11 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Lightorder: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2022
All I see is top notch creativity

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Bahamas95(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2022
cheesy
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by olatunji0607: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2022
That is how he will look like in the nearest future!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2022
grin

Just like what Buhari promised us and what we got in return. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Westtimeline: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2022
grin
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Passionate888: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2022
grin grin
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by PotatoSalad(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Lmao. He looks like Globglogabgalab
The yeast of thoughts and mind.
Please don't Google Globglogabgalab

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by JimmySwaggart(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2022
She tried, frame it up and I will pay half a million to have it placed in my art gallery.

3 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Cheer her up and that could also be traded on OpenSea.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by mightyhaze: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Very colorful

Future Picasso cool

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by AmazingELixir: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2022
undecided

Serves him right...that's all his daughter sees in him a blue eyed mofo that wouldn't let us peacefully concentrate on the real things affecting the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.