Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,464 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic (2020 Views)

(new Music) Download 'do What You Want' By Lady Gaga Ft. R. Kelly / People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? / Am I The Only Person That Thinks little Wayne Is So Overrated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by austin4real(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2010
The newest video release of lady gaga's album fame monster, has been causing a lot of pondering in my heart, when ever i watch this video, i can't just get it off ma mind dat lady gaga, has gone into the whole gay, illuminati, thing, wats ur view on dis.
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by Genuflect(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2010
Why don't you concentrate on your own faith and stop pondering on another person's belief?
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by spikedcylinder: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2010
Genuflect:

Why don't you concentrate on your own faith and stop pondering on another person's belief?

Well said!
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by tosinaded(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2010

why u dey defend gaga? na d same religion una dey practice?
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by Genuflect(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2010
tosinaded@:

why u dey defend gaga? na d same religion una dey practice?
I no dey defend Gaga. I just think people meddle into other people's faith too much nowadays. If she like make she french-kiss Satan, na her problem be that, not mine
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by tosinaded(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
its a forum, anytn can be ask, so far as it makes sense!
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by chiogo(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2010
Isn't the video typical of Lady Gaga?

And sheesh, enough of this illuminati crap. No one has been able to prove how it's devilish.
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by austin4real(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ chiogo, in this instance she has gone too far, did u watch the part dat she swallowed a rosery, wat do we call dat,
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by Genuflect(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2010
tosinaded@:

its a forum, anytn can be ask, so far as it makes sense!
I'm not talking about just NL. I'm talking generally. So if Muslims come dey disturb your faith say you dey drink Blood, won't you be pissed? You can't really understand something you are not into. That's even assuming the video is not a mere publicity stunt sef (which I'm very sure it is)
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by tosinaded(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
the koko here is that anytn can be asked so far as it makes sense. . . . .
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by chiogo(f): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2010
austin4real:

@ chiogo, in this instance she has gone too far, did u watch the part dat she swallowed a rosery, wat do we call dat,
Yes, I did. But her videos are always controversial. That's why she's Lady Gaga - she makes the next video even more weird.
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by Genuflect(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2010
chiogo:

Yes, I did. But her videos are always controversial. That's why she's Lady Gaga - she makes the next video even more weird.

Abi o. Isn't that her trademark? I'm surprised how people keep talking as if they don't know how the American Music Industry works. She tried it once and it worked. So she will keep doing it to stay in the news
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by tosinaded(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2010
Genuflect sebi u know how the American market works. . . oya explain the videos!
they are just commercial abi?
prove to me. . .
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by steve49ja(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2010
@Genuflect and chiogo

Why not just answer the poster's question?

@post
Hell yeah. . It's demonic, not everybody gets fool.d by dem stunt anymore undecided
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by tosinaded(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2010
i tire o, dem just dey beat around the bush
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by Genuflect(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2010
tosinaded@:

Genuflect sebi u know how the American market works. . . oya explain the videos!
they are just commercial abi?
prove to me. . .
Yeah, most of them are for MONEY purposes. That one no need proof naw. It is only the artists that can say if they are demonic or not. I have my own faith to focus on
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by chiogo(f): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2010
steve49ja:

@Genuflect and chiogo

Why not just answer the poster's question?
Umm, I have. I wouldn't know about "demonic" since people like to bring up the illuminati thing as evidence and they've never even met a member to know what the so-called cult do. The video was weird but that's typical Lady Gaga move.
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by steve49ja(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
chiogo:

Umm, I have. I wouldn't know about "demonic" since people like to bring up the illuminati thing as evidence and they've never even met a member to know what the so-called cult do. The video was weird but that's typical Lady Gaga move.

So you dont think it's demonic? you dont think it's disturbing and filled with totally unwarranted stunts and imaginary?

tosinaded@:

i tire o, dem just dey beat around the bush

O su mi jare. If na 2face go show babalawo house now, every hater go begin type im mouth undecided cheesy
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by Genuflect(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2010
steve49ja:

So you dont think it's demonic? you dont think it's disturbing and filled with totally unwarranted stunts and imaginary?
That's the point. All na publicity stunt. And it's working cos it got someone to open a thread about it
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by Rocktation(f): 1:21am On Jun 15, 2010
Gosh. This kind of discussion again? If you think it is, please just pray over it. In silence.
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by semid4lyfe(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2010
It's typical Gaga and not demonic to me.
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by icezik1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
This is all part of being a controversial musician. By shocking people, you get them to discuss your music and remain in the neews longer. Just look at what controversy did for Eminem and Pink. Eminem always bashes celebrities on his first singles and it always gets the public's attention (though for the first time he didn't in "Not afraid"wink. Just look at his attack on Mariah Carey recently in "The Warning".

Lady Gaga is a similar artiste in that respect, but her own brand of controversy centres on shock imagery. I wonder if she's even really a hermaphrodite and that wasn't also a publicity ploy?
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by nellaluv(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
It's Lady gaga, she's only living up to her name.
Illuminati i think i heard sumtin like that on resident evil the game, grin
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by DCONE1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
we have the right to talk or comment on who ever we want to genuflect and chiogo no b u be moderator
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by Genuflect(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
Dude, where did I say you shouldn't comment on whatever? Abi ewo ni iranu?
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by chiogo(f): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2010
DC-ONE:

we have the right to talk or comment on who ever we want to genuflect and [b]chiogo [/b]no b u be moderator
Are you mad? undecided

See me see trouble. Seriously, English is NOT that difficult.
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by hax: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
i'll fight whoever troubles Chiogo or Genu o.

unless they're defending B.o.B. lol

On topic, I'm sure Illuminati's code of conduct doesn't approve of exposing their identity to the public.
Not that I've seen it o. lol
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by chiogo(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
hax:

i'll fight whoever troubles Chiogo or Genu o.

unless they're defending B.o.B. lol
LOL, wow so you'll leave them to trouble me if it was about B.o.B? embarassed
It's all good, let's not even talk about B.o.B again, the thing seems to be paining you too much. lol
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by hax: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
chiogo:

LOL, wow so you'll leave them to trouble me if it was about B.o.B? embarassed
It's all good, let's not even talk about B.o.B again, the thing seems to be paining you too much. lol
I was just kidding naw. tongue
OKAY I LIED I WASN'T! embarassed cry

i h8 b o b. angry
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by chiogo(f): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2010
hax:

I was just kidding naw. tongue
OKAY I LIED I WASN'T! embarassed cry

i h8 b o b. angry
It's ok. See now, if we agreed on EVERYTHING, that'd be butt-kissing.

Me love B.o.B  grin
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
austin4real:

The newest video release of lady gaga's album fame monster, has been causing a lot of pondering in my heart, when ever i watch this video, i can't just get it off ma mind dat lady gaga, has gone into the whole gay, illuminati, thing, wats your view on dis.

Tho a fan of Gaga,don't lik d video . . . kinda sinister lookin .especially wit d swallowing of rosary,a dabble of intentional sexual innuendo,homoeroticism, nun attire wit an inverted crucifixes down her crotch area, to mention but a few bazaar scenes from d video . . . i mean,thats takin it too farrrr comon.

Her use of sacred religious icons to me is offensive! . . . wish she tried usin sacred Islamic icons . . . then she wud b thot a lesson!
Re: Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic by hax: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2010
chiogo:

It's ok. See now, if we agreed on EVERYTHING, that'd be butt-kissing.
naw i ain't cool with that! lol

Me love B.o.B  grin
*ugh*
lol

Listened to them J. Cole, Pac Div, Thank Me Later, Recovery and all yet?

Still haven't listened to Recovery. Can't wait for The Roots 'How I Got Over'. It's coming out on June 22nd and yet it's still not leaked! ARGH! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

May D – Ile Ijo / Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) / Download Mixtape Mp3:- Praise And Worship With Mercy Chinwo And Bredjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.