Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State (32910 Views)

Breaking: Wife Of Kogi Chief Imam Murdered In Bloody Attack (photo) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
show me one peaceful Fulani xmen and I will show u pregnant virgin
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by TheAngry1: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nairaland has become a harbinger for violent instigating news

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by blackaxe78: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
lastmessenger:
Another fake news for them to go on rampage and start killing people

Have you eaten today?
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Blood shed country.
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by leofab(f): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Too many bloods
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Pataricatering(f): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Seems he was killed by his fellow Fulanis for trying to preach peace to the blood thirsty ones
when Muslims kill - they are bloodthirsty but when Christians kill - no it wasn’t Christians ! Hypocrisy will kill you people !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by laffwitmi: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari hates igbo and Christians,what will you say about Gowon that kill over 3m igbo and Christians?
Donald95:

Yes probably. Those guys hate peace, Just as Terrorist Buhari hates seeing Igbos and Christians in Nigeria at peace

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by NiajaXionist: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:
At least his blood will atone for the thousands of innocent farmers killed across different states in Nigeria by his brothers...
You show no remorse to the dead, in fact, you are trying to instigate more violence by making people angry. Your type smuggled Guns and Ammunitions into the country and we have all evidence at hand, It's just a matter of time everything will be exposed. We know all the killings blamed on herdmen are carried out by your people.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by lastmessenger: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
blackaxe78:

Have you eaten today?
no I have been using my head to know when you and your kind are about to start killing innocent people.Bloody murderers.
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by BRASH: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Rip to him. But anytime i hear a muslim talking about peace, i get confused. Is it really 'PEACE' or 'PISS' they are referring to? What is peaceful about islam? Stop trying to decieve us, we know the truth already..rubbish

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by NiajaXionist: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:
Christianazation agenda on the rise, they are killing Muslims so they can christianize Nigeria. The powers of old Gods and new will never let it happen.
You IPPPPOOODD boys want to throw the country into crises because it's only through that you think you can achieve your goals. One good thing about you is money controls you. You can even sell your mother if cash is involved

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by emmie14: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
These Imams are far better than the pastors we have around
. They don't deserve such a gruesome death
You are not peaceful. You're indirectly causing rift between Muslims and christians. Criminals murdered him.
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by rayobaba(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Yes! The pastors are far and even more better than you.
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by BRASH: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Pataricatering:
when Muslims kill - they are bloodthirsty but when Christians kill - no it wasn’t Christians ! Hypocrisy will kill you people !
Shut up there b4 i twist that ur ostrich neck. When and where did u here christians carrying out senseless mass killings like u people do except for self defence? Unam ikot. Onuofia. Oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ebenice(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:
Christianazation agenda on the rise, they are killing Muslims so they can christianize Nigeria. The powers of old Gods and new will never let it happen.
what happened to ur phone battery?
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by mandax: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
La i la hila lah...
Allahu akbar
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by hush15: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:
At least his blood will atone for the thousands of innocent farmers killed across different states in Nigeria by his brothers...

Common, idont think that was smart thing to do. How can killing him atone for the death of farmers whem it will only cause more uprising.

This aint right, irrespective of past wrong
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ollah2: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
ebenice:
what happened to ur phone battery?

Did I make any complaints to you?
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by erico2k2(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
so the pastor does right?
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by BRASH: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
NiajaXionist:

You IPPPPOOODD boys want to throw the country into crises because it's only through that you think you can achieve your goals. One good thing about you is money controls you. You can even sell your mother if cash is involved
Look at who is talking about crises. You people have already thrown the country into crises. so STFU
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by lastempero: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fg and it's bandwagon again are here again.
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ebenice(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

Did I make any complaints to you?
you were talking off point in your earlier post ,

I just showed you who's the master with mine

You just got played in your own game grin
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ollah2: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
ebenice:
you were talking off point in your earlier post ,

I just showed you who's the master with mine

You just got played in your own game grin

What are you talking about?
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
God and Allah sipping oshogbo tea smiling sheeplishly at the sheeple grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by israelmao(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gory sight everyday.Buhuari should admit that he has failed.
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Dollabiz: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by theemy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
In TRUMPS voice fake news a Facebook is used as a ref are u kidding me this is fake mods take this thread out
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

Lol, mumu, have been expecting you to say your trash just like before. So you dont see the part where it was started that he was killed by his kinsman for going against there agenda.

He was brutally Murdered yesterday night by criminals from his Community for standing for Peace and preaching against drums of war.

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Pataricatering:

And who told you he was killed by a Christian?

Sometime i use to wonder which kind brain some nairaland ladies get. Mtcheew

He was brutally Murdered yesterday night by criminals from his Community for standing for Peace and preaching against drums of war.

The news state that he was killed by his kinsmen for going against there agenda.

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Machinegun91(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Haha haaa
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by iyerikan12: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:
Reprisal on the way Mad man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill OAU Student In Hostel (photo) / Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos / Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.