Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State (32915 Views)

Breaking: Wife Of Kogi Chief Imam Murdered In Bloody Attack (photo) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by iyerikan12: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Seems he was killed by his fellow Fulanis for trying to preach peace to the blood thirsty ones
Barrister he was killed my your brothers not Fulani's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Leonbonapart(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
These Imams are far better than the pastors we have around
. They don't deserve such a gruesome death
a fool forevermore. That username you impersonating will backfire on you

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ollah2: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, mumu, have been expecting you to say your trash just like before. So you dont see the part where it was started that he was killed by his kinsman for going against there agenda.

He was brutally Murdered yesterday night by criminals from his Community for standing for Peace and preaching against drums of war.

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

He was a peaceful man and your christian militias killed him because he stood his ground for peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Turantula(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
These Plateau people are far braver than Benue peeps that loves crying. You fight terror with terror

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Are we sure he was for peace?
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Kingosytex(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
RIP to the dead
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by begwong: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:
At least his blood will atone for the thousands of innocent farmers killed across different states in Nigeria by his brothers...
His blood alone is not enough. We need for sacrifices. No groups or individuals has the monopoly of killings. If the other tribes can be allowed to posses AK47s like the cow foolanis then you will know the koko. They are lucky their patron is on the throne now.
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Kingosytex(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Where is Nwamaikpe?
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by thayora: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
may his soul rest in perfect peace, but if it is another method of trying to start media propaganda and media defense to cover up herdsmen attrocities on the plateau it will not work .
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by PropertyDeals(f): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
icedfire:
it doesn't work that way bro. They only kill for their cows. They have no value for human lives so they may let this slide.. it's when a cow is killed that u should be expecting at least 100 Hunan lives as sacrifice..
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy .......!
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by InHim4Him(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:
At least his blood will atone for the thousands of innocent farmers killed across different states in Nigeria by his brothers...

And what if it is his brothers that killed him since he is a peace builder pleading for restraint?
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by NASTYNASOSO: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:

HMMMMMMM

YOU ARE JUST A FOOL
YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Tareq1105: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Daviddson:
^^Rushdie finally made a sensible post today. grin
When I saw the headline, the first thing that came to my mind was that his fellow Fulani men may have killed him probably because he wasn't supporting their violence or has been shielding Christians from them whenever they attack Christian communities, like the news of another imam who did so spread like wildfire last week.

It's not impossible

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

He was a peaceful man and your christian militias killed him because he stood his ground for peace.

Lol i know you will still show your foolishness, please why dont you show where the news state that he was killed by Christian millitia?

I just quote a bold place where it was stated the he was killed by his people for going for peace.

If I may ask, was Christian millitia his people?

This century is hardly see a sane Muslim. Mtcheew.
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ollah2: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol i know you will still show your foolishness, please why dont you show where the news state that he was killed by Christian millitia?

I just quote a bold place where it was stated the he was killed by his people for going for peace.

If I may ask, was Christian millitia his people?

This century is hardly see a sane Muslim. Mtcheew.

Do you ask questions when a Christian is killed? Don't you conclude it's done by Muslims and it was done for Islamisation agenda.
Don't be stvpid everytime,

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

Do you ask questions when a Christian is killed? Don't you conclude it's done by Muslims and it was done for Islamisation agenda.
Don't be stvpid everytime,

Lol, bros half atheist half Muslim, well i understand your frustration,

but next time you want to tag Christianity into your foolishness make sure the identity of the killers are not stated as it was stated here. Lol

frustrated mumuslim
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:

So if I kill you for some stupid acts of murder carried out by your brothers in onitsha then all is fair Shey?
Sometimes I ask myself what hole some you crawled out from?

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ollah2: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, bros half atheist half Muslim, well i understand your frustration,

but next time you want to tag Christianity into your foolishness make sure the identity of the killers are not stated as it was stated here. Lol

frustrated mumuslim

It's your that is very frustrated and also feels Christians are clean and doesn't commit crimes. What's The identity of the killers? Where was it stated? I knew you were brain dead, didn't know you are also blind.

You aren't different from a zombie

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by CioAngels(f): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
These Imams are far better than the pastors we have around
. They don't deserve such a gruesome death
You are very right, may he rest in peace.
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Demmzy15(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:
You're very stupid!!! Oloshi!!!

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

It's your that is very frustrated and also feels Christians are clean and doesn't commit crimes. What's The identity of the killers? Where was it stated? I knew you were brain dead, didn't know you are also blind.

You aren't different from a zombie

Lol, your comment is still filled with frustration i hope you won't commit suicide today.

And where did i said tha Christians are free and they dont kill?

Lol, you are asking me the identity of the killer? So dumb, well the news said the man was murdered by Criminal from his own community who didn't like his peaceful preaching,

so when did Christian become part of fulani community?

Lol, well i hope your stupidity is curable sha. Mumu
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ollah2: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, your comment is still filled with frustration i hope you won't commit suicide today.

And where did i said tha Christians are free and they dont kill?

Lol, you are asking me the identity of the killer? So dumb, well the news said the man was murdered by Criminal from his own community who didn't like his peaceful preaching,

so when did Christian become part of fulani community?

Lol, well i hope your stupidity is curable sha. Mumu

Lolz your atupividy knows no bounds man. The way you change parade ehnn, you would have been fvcked blue black and indigo if you were a woman. Don't you guys claim Christian community in the Northern region? Now that an Imam is killed by your people, you are shifting goal post like you have always done in the past.
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

Lolz your atupividy knows no bounds man. The way you change parade ehnn, you would have been fvcked blue black and indigo if you were a woman. Don't you guys claim Christian community in the Northern region? Now that an Imam is killed by your people, you are shifting goal post like you have always done in the past.

Discussing with a fool like you is just a waste of time.

Continue with your frustration.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ollah2: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Discussing with a fool like you is just a waste of time.

Continue with your frustration.

Ofcourse. You can run away when your tiny soft balls are been squeezed like a lemon
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

Ofcourse. You can run away when your tiny soft balls are been squeezed like a lemon

You mean when you continue displaying your foolishness without boundary. Lolz.

I guess your frustration leave in on peak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos / Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her / I Used Military Uniform To Beat Security Checkpoints – Fake Soldier In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.