Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,661 members, 7,840,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children (30881 Views)

Nigerian Man Battles Australian Immigration Over Seized Foods & Custard (video) / Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road / Italian Authorities Deport 11 Nigerian Eiye Gang Members After Arrest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by koning: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
iListen:
If he doesn't have ulterior motives, why is he refusing repatriation of his kids and insisting on entering Italy to see them?

Did you read the story at all?. He said they either return the kids to Nigeria or allow him to visit Italy to see them. The Italian authorities have refused to repatriate the kids.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by leofab(f): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Godh
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wetin u do wey land u for prison? Anyway i feel for the trauma ur kids experienced in the illegal voyage in the mideterean sea to italy. Just let the kids be. They are better off with their adopted parents in italy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by DEGABA(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
itswell1:
Greedy father who wants to see his children as passport to Italy. You better let your children be with the new parents that will give them a life you cannot give.

In the first place what crime did you commit that land you in jail,tell us Mr PIG.

Igbos and greed are 5 & 6, who gave you the right to even claim as the father of the children? did you fulfil Benin marriage traditional rites before you can say the children are yours?

He did not even mention the lady families in all his sayings , you can see them igbo people always self centered and selfish.

Those boys are Benin children because in igbo land once a man does not pay dowry on a lady he cannot lay claim to the children .
Is that all you have to say, u are a bastard. Dnt quote me coz am an Edo man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
alphaconde:
i would have helped but i wish to know how u got into the prison in the first instance.

thanks
Goodafternoon Sir......I'm a Civil Engineer and into building constructions,should in case you are having any building project you want to work on or any friend in need of an Engineer....thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by itswell1: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
DEGABA:
Is that all you have to say, u are a bastard. Dnt quote me coz am an Edo man.
We know una type , IPOBIANS always claiming another man land .
PIGS FAMILY everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by koning: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
itswell1:

He is not their father. these boys belong to Benin people , the lady families.
He see free woman for morroco and think sey the lady no get family? as long as he did not carry out benin marriage traditional rites he cannot lay claim to the children.

Wetin dey vex you for this matter like this?. Are you related to the dead woman or are just vexed because she is an Edo woman picked up in Morrocco.

He can carry out the traditional rights after he settles the pending matter. The kids need their biological father too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Frankfront(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
tstx:
All this could hv bin averted if only things were all right in our country...

sometimes I feel our leaders purposely Underdevelop our Nation just to keep the masses poor...

You nailed it!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Jamesayo: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
johnime:
Do not follow the ideas of others, but learn to listen to the voice within yourself. Your body and mind will become clear and you will realize the unity of all things. Just remember that without love you will never experience the feelings that make life worth living for.
There are two kinds of forgiveness. The kind when you forgive and you give them another chance or the kind you forgive but you move on without them. Use them both wisely.

I will do my best. That is all I can do. I ask for your help - and God's.

Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.
Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light. I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.

Sometimes the second time is better than the first time. Forget about the past and jump into your new future today! A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can't do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.

She,
In the dark,
Found light
brighter than many ever see.

She,
Within herself,
Found loveliness,
Through the soul’s own mastery.

And now the world receives
From her dower:
The message of the strength
Of inner power.

It is often while travelling through the dark that you find the ones who shine brightest in your life. For they are the ones who remind you of your own beautiful light and show up, without a second thought, in your pain, as well as your glory. It's like the people who believe they'll be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn't work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you. If you see what I mean.

You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.

Lovely shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
alphaconde:
i would have helped but i wish to know how u got into the prison in the first instance.

thanks
Goodafternoon Sir....I'm a Civil Engineer and into building constructions,should in case you are having any building project you want to work on or any friend in need of an Engineer.....thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Jamesayo: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:
sad sad sad

This man is a certified fool

Who carries his family to cross the Mediterranean sea on a bloody boat sad
I guess you are. Your comment shows you didn't understand a bit of the man's plight. Read, digest, then comment...

#Passing...
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Unfit father. Forget about your kids and move on with your life, it's very clear you are a danger to them. And that yarn about your wife embarking on that perilous journey without his consent is a flat out lie angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Sharpshooota: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jamesayo:

I guess you are. Your comment shows you didn't understand a bit of the man's plight. Read, digest, then comment...

#Passing...

He lost his wife on sea .... What is there to read again
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Considering his criminal record, he can forget about getting Italian visa ever again. What he should be trying for now is repatriation of his kids, which will happen if he channels his request through the Nigerian embassy.

Though I feel those kids are better off without him, when they grow up they will come find him. He will probably get married to another woman here in Nigeria (if he hasn't already) who would treat those kids like shīt. But what do I know, blood is always thicker than water.

What crime did he commit to end up in a Morroccan jail, by the way. Hope it was not the usual narcotic drugs that our Igbo brothers peddle all over the globe shocked

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Dollabiz: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by crafteck(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is too long naaa

johnime:
Do not follow the ideas of others, but learn to listen to the voice within yourself. Your body and mind will become clear and you will realize the unity of all things. Just remember that without love you will never experience the feelings that make life worth living for.
There are two kinds of forgiveness. The kind when you forgive and you give them another chance or the kind you forgive but you move on without them. Use them both wisely.

Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.
Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light. I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.

Sometimes the second time is better than the first time. Forget about the past and jump into your new future today! A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can't do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.

She,
In the dark,
Found light

She,
Within herself,
Found loveliness,

From her dower:
Of inner power.

It is often while travelling through the dark that you find the ones who shine brightest in your life. For they are the ones who remind you of your own beautiful light and show up, without a second thought, in your pain, as well as your glory. It's like the people who believe they'll be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn't work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you. If you see what I mean.

You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Aboguede(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ana agba'mbo Ana amunwa
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by crafteck(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is too long naaa

johnime:

She,
In the dark,
Found light

She,
Within herself,
Found loveliness,

From her dower:
Of inner power.

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Angy55:
His late wife was a desperado. See what impatience has caused, six months to his release she couldn't just wait.

I pray they grant his request. And for the kids, growing up without their biological parents, I can imagine what they are going through.

the wife was a desperado for leaving, OR you mean THE HUSBAND who lies in prison (while his wife is left to fend for herself and their 3 kids) is a desperado. no matter how this man tries to make his actions look noble, NOBODY should stay (let alone) wait for no jailed criminal.

tstx:
All this could hv bin averted if only things were all right in our country...
sometimes I feel our leaders purposely Underdevelop our Nation just to keep the masses poor...

yet this Nigerian man couldnt stay away from criminal activities?!?! is Nigeria really the problem or lazy NIGERIANS and their need to cut corners?! many Nigerians live perfectly in Nigeria, or around the world, while abiding by the law.

Flexherbal:
They should allow him feel the joy of children around a father.

he can do that in Nigeria, why the need to go to Italy?!?!? ex con getting an Italian visa? its the weekly joke its obvious this man would have never said the same thing if his kids were back in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by karlboss: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
johnime:

She,
In the dark,
Found light

She,
Within herself,
Found loveliness,

From her dower:
Of inner power.

Words on marble
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Oludon20: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please read the story well before commenting.....He was in Prison and the Wife took the kids on the journey against his wish.
Sharpshooota:
sad sad sad

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Xander85: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
For the mere fact that he was stupid and callous enough to put innocent little kids through such an ordeal and perilous journey, he doesn't deserve to get the other kids back! They're safer away from the fool!

EDIT: Just read the rest of the OP! I guess he should be handed the kids back since he was against the trip from the onset!
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by derrydinny: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
itswell1:

He is not their father. these boys belong to Benin people , the lady families.
He see free woman for morroco and think sey the lady no get family? as long as he did not carry out benin marriage traditional rites he cannot lay claim to the children.
wtf bro? my brother, that your logic no pass edo state o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by fabienjoe: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
iListen:
If he doesn't have ulterior motives, why is he refusing repatriation of his kids and insisting on entering Italy to see them?

And you honestly think the Italian authorities would just ship those children to some faceless, skint jailbird? It is a catch 22 situation for him - he can only fight for the kids if he is in Italy but being an ex-convict with poor immigration history means getting a visa to Italy would be extremely difficult. Furthermore, the nature of his offence could even make the Italian authorities consider him unfit to bring up the children, in the unlikely event that he secured a Schengen visa. And for the kids, let no one shed any tears for them. The Italian authorities would ensure they are given decent upbringing. Yes, there's a man pining for his family and may appear to be hard done by but that comes with a life of crime and illegality, especially in a country that cares for children and their welfare. Italy is one of such.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by nuelyoyo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
iListen:
I had to read the write up again, and I can't find where it is written that he was given the option of allowing the kids to be repatriated. From the way he sounds, I think he is desperate to reunite with his kids even if they are repatriated back to Nigeria, rather than use them as a means to go to Italy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by iWing1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=johnime post=69548769]Do not follow the ideas of others, but learn to listen to the voice within yourself. Your body and mind will become clear and you will realize the unity of all things. Just remember that without love you will never experience the feelings that make life worth living for.

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by izombie(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:
sad sad sad

did you read the post or you lack comprehension? His wife took the kids to cross the sea while he was in prison in morocco with six months to finish his jail term. He even warned his wife not to go but she went after all.

As for the visa issue, that one is dead on arrival. He will never get visa as an exconvict.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by Awoo88: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:
sad sad sad

Did you read the post?
Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by thayora: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
He is financially unfit and has a penchant for criminality thereby exposing the children to unneccessary hardship,my submission is that he should let the children be until he is relative stable mentally and financially otherwise the children case na sorry oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by kelzek: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
johnime:

She,
In the dark,
Found light

She,
Within herself,
Found loveliness,

From her dower:
Of inner power.

Re: Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children by missyadorable(f): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
A woman from Benin City, Edo state must do everything possible to enter Italy.

You can't blame her.
It's in their blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff / Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? / Nigeria’s Train To Nowhere Shows How Not To Build Public Transit - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.