Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Will You Eat Fried Ice Cream? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Will You Eat Fried Ice Cream? (1232 Views)

Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Eat Fried Ice Cream? by AnuliKay: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Ice cream is a universally loved treat. It’s a feel good desert that is enjoyed by male and female alike. Now, fried ice cream exists. The origin of this desert is unknown, but it seems to have gained prominence in late February of 2018. How did I not know this? Which genius decided to create this?

I recently discovered that fried ice cream exists. It is crunchy and also filled with flavorful goodness.

Would you like to make it? Get the recipe here: https://kaynuli.com/how-to-make-fried-ice-cream/

Re: Will You Eat Fried Ice Cream? by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2018
fried ice cream? dis oyinbo people will not kill person......fried ice cream

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat Fried Ice Cream? by malificent(f): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2018
The 'fried' Nullifies the 'ice' in the cream. It's simply fried cream cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat Fried Ice Cream? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
I will love to have it, I love ice cream so much, especially strawberry and coconut flavor mixed with wafers, kinda expensive though but totally worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Eat Fried Ice Cream? by AnuliKay: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
AnuliKay:
Ice cream is a universally loved treat. It’s a feel good desert that is enjoyed by male and female alike. Now, fried ice cream exists. The origin of this desert is unknown, but it seems to have gained prominence in late February of 2018. How did I not know this? Which genius decided to create this?

I recently discovered that fried ice cream exists. It is crunchy and also filled with flavorful goodness.

Would you like to make it? Get the recipe here: https://kaynuli.com/how-to-make-fried-ice-cream/

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Pomo..... Pomo Lovers Get In Here!!! / Bulk Fried Pomon / 9 Hidden Side Effects Of Banana In The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.